Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,786 members, 7,810,051 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:27 PM

Checkout The Tallest Building In Nigeria{pictures And Record Details} - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Checkout The Tallest Building In Nigeria{pictures And Record Details} (66645 Views)

Opening Of Saudi Arabia $2B World's Tallest Building Pushed To 2019(photos). / See The Tallest Building In Africa / Burj Khalifa:the World's Tallest Building (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Checkout The Tallest Building In Nigeria{pictures And Record Details} by Codedrock(m): 1:50pm On Jan 16, 2016
=>THE TALLEST BUILDING IN NIGERIA IS NECOM HOUSE MARINA LAGOS STATE<=

In year 2015, T.I.N Nigeria super records visited the Island of Lagos state to make confirmations of the height of the controversial Necom house which was completed and opened in 1979. The building which is 525ft tall (160m) with 32floors count has been recorded as Nigeria's tallest building. Although our attention has been drawn to the yet to be completed millennium towers in the capital city of Nigeria but we are yet to visit and verify, until the absolute completion of the building the NSR team will not visit to make confirmations, for now the Necom house is still recorded to be Nigeria's tallest building in the T.I.N Nigeria super records. The Nigeria Super Records (NSR) is powered by T.I.N Magazine.
[img]http://4.bp..com/-kp5julpxe2c/Vpo2LvFJVOI/AAAAAAAABgM/IL7MfzK8-r0/s400/Necom.jpg[/img]

RECORD CERTIFICATE PRESENTATION TO NECOM HOUSE OFFICIALS
[img]http://1.bp..com/-UbF1tGAmKyA/VposoyIh3eI/AAAAAAAABeE/RPntsLpc1KE/s320/IMG_20151118_121759.jpg[/img]

FIND FEW PICTURES OF THE BUILDING BELOW
SOURCE: http://www.takemetonaija.com/2016/01/nsr-checkout-tallest-building-in.html

1 Like

Re: Checkout The Tallest Building In Nigeria{pictures And Record Details} by northvietnam(m): 1:52pm On Jan 16, 2016
OK,

next..........
Re: Checkout The Tallest Building In Nigeria{pictures And Record Details} by fhelihx(m): 2:10pm On Jan 16, 2016
Noted..Tis quite tall
Re: Checkout The Tallest Building In Nigeria{pictures And Record Details} by 9niceguy(m): 2:38pm On Jan 16, 2016
I need to get to the top and jump down to confirm that...where is my jumping suit?

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Checkout The Tallest Building In Nigeria{pictures And Record Details} by adonbilivit: 7:51pm On Jan 16, 2016
who these buildings help?

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Checkout The Tallest Building In Nigeria{pictures And Record Details} by Pidggin(f): 7:52pm On Jan 16, 2016
Good! Dare devil climbers should do the needful
Re: Checkout The Tallest Building In Nigeria{pictures And Record Details} by sugarbelly3: 7:52pm On Jan 16, 2016
Abuja World Trade Center will be the tallest once it's completed this year

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Checkout The Tallest Building In Nigeria{pictures And Record Details} by Aspiregreat: 7:52pm On Jan 16, 2016
9niceguy:
I need to get to the top and jump down to confirm that...where is my jumping suit?

watch out for another version of 1000 ways to die.
undecided

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Checkout The Tallest Building In Nigeria{pictures And Record Details} by 9jawikileaks(m): 7:52pm On Jan 16, 2016

1 Like

Re: Checkout The Tallest Building In Nigeria{pictures And Record Details} by Nobody: 7:53pm On Jan 16, 2016
Not tall though
I don't need a parachute to jump from the top

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Checkout The Tallest Building In Nigeria{pictures And Record Details} by kay29000(m): 7:53pm On Jan 16, 2016
Yep! It has always been the tallest building in Naija ever since I was a kid in KC back in the early 90s.

2 Likes

Re: Checkout The Tallest Building In Nigeria{pictures And Record Details} by megafone: 7:53pm On Jan 16, 2016
Jonah don buy am naa
Re: Checkout The Tallest Building In Nigeria{pictures And Record Details} by Pheals(f): 7:53pm On Jan 16, 2016
undecidedadapted from correct spoken English -- every tall building is not cocoa house

1 Like

Re: Checkout The Tallest Building In Nigeria{pictures And Record Details} by Laredojohn(m): 7:54pm On Jan 16, 2016
End time building....

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Checkout The Tallest Building In Nigeria{pictures And Record Details} by brunofarad(m): 7:54pm On Jan 16, 2016
Breathtaking views indeed grin

Nice one

Click my username and profile for some more lovely pictures of Nigerian buildings.
Re: Checkout The Tallest Building In Nigeria{pictures And Record Details} by lekjons(m): 7:54pm On Jan 16, 2016
At times I wonder how those tall buildings stood firm on the ground..

2 Likes

Re: Checkout The Tallest Building In Nigeria{pictures And Record Details} by Chidizman(m): 7:54pm On Jan 16, 2016
Not taller than my fathers house undecided
Re: Checkout The Tallest Building In Nigeria{pictures And Record Details} by AnthonyAk(m): 7:54pm On Jan 16, 2016
Built in 1979? is this news?
Re: Checkout The Tallest Building In Nigeria{pictures And Record Details} by amanze15(m): 7:55pm On Jan 16, 2016
1979...glory days cry cry cry we can do better

1 Like

Re: Checkout The Tallest Building In Nigeria{pictures And Record Details} by RoyalBlak007: 7:55pm On Jan 16, 2016
not too tall
Re: Checkout The Tallest Building In Nigeria{pictures And Record Details} by Enemkingsley: 7:55pm On Jan 16, 2016
Not bad at all, even though the ones in USA and other countries reach 120 storey

1 Like

Re: Checkout The Tallest Building In Nigeria{pictures And Record Details} by penukz2015(m): 7:55pm On Jan 16, 2016
Not taller than the mud house in Aso rock grin
Re: Checkout The Tallest Building In Nigeria{pictures And Record Details} by Yinkatolu: 7:57pm On Jan 16, 2016
I'm waiting for the shortest building award grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Checkout The Tallest Building In Nigeria{pictures And Record Details} by Perfectwazobia: 7:58pm On Jan 16, 2016
Where is coco house? I learnt that was the tallest building in Nigeria grin[size=8pt][/size]

Ibadan people how market?

1 Like

Re: Checkout The Tallest Building In Nigeria{pictures And Record Details} by Codeblues(m): 7:58pm On Jan 16, 2016
Op are u sure the building is taller than Union Bank head office in Marina?

2 Likes

Re: Checkout The Tallest Building In Nigeria{pictures And Record Details} by fegogreat: 7:58pm On Jan 16, 2016
Nice
Re: Checkout The Tallest Building In Nigeria{pictures And Record Details} by Lawalemi(m): 7:58pm On Jan 16, 2016
What of Union Bank House, Marina. I use to think it's the tallest

2 Likes

Re: Checkout The Tallest Building In Nigeria{pictures And Record Details} by Whobedatte(m): 7:59pm On Jan 16, 2016
Wey Arabs don't don complete over a hundred storey in burk khalifa
Re: Checkout The Tallest Building In Nigeria{pictures And Record Details} by JaredNomak: 7:59pm On Jan 16, 2016
sugarbelly3:
Abuja World Trade Center will be the tallest once it's completed this year
Wrong!

They're not more than 25 storeys

15 Likes

Re: Checkout The Tallest Building In Nigeria{pictures And Record Details} by matt32: 8:00pm On Jan 16, 2016
cool embarassed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Landlord Warns Against Wearing Trousers Or Shorts In House In Enugu / House Of Architect Who Demolished Enugu Airport Fence Destroyed By Government / Bella Disu Completes Luxurious High Rise Complex (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.