Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,727 members, 7,831,305 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:49 PM

Funny But Fact Laws. - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Funny But Fact Laws. (807 Views)

20 Funny But True Moments In Secondary School (with Pictures) / 15 Funny But True Observations On Nairaland (with Pictures) / When Your In-laws Want To Eat More Than The Fruit Of Their Labor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Funny But Fact Laws. by phlakkeys(f): 2:27pm On Jan 16, 2016
LAW OF BREAD:
When the buttered slice of bread falls it always fall on the buttered side.

LAW OF QUEUE:
If you change queues, the one you have left will start to move faster than the one you are in now.

LAW OF TELEPHONE:
When you dial a wrong number, you never get an engaged one.

LAW OF MECHANICAL REPAIR:
After your hands become coated with grease, your nose will begin to itch.

LAW OF THE WORKSHOP:
Any tool, when dropped, will roll to the least accessible corner.

LAW OF THE ALIBI:
If you tell the boss you were late for work because you had a flat tyre, the next morning you will have a flat tyre.

BATH THEOREM:
When the body is immersed in water, the telephone rings.

LAW OF ENCOUNTERS:
The probability of meeting someone you know increases when you are with someone you don't want to be seen with.

LAW OF THE RESULT:
When you try to prove to someone that a machine won't work, it will!

LAW OF BIOMECHANICS:
The severity of the itch is inversely proportional to the
reach.

THEATRE RULE:
People with the seats at the furthest from the aisle arrive last.

LAW OF COFFEE:
As soon as you sit down for a cup of hot coffee, your boss will ask you to do something which will last until the coffee is cold.

LAW OF SPECIAL ATTIRE:
When you put on your best attire and meet the people that you really want to see you in it, you will meet them a second or third time in the same attire making it look like its all you have.#copied.

1 Like

Re: Funny But Fact Laws. by Nobody: 2:31pm On Jan 16, 2016
phlakkeys ah ah, that's really cool, thumbs up.
Re: Funny But Fact Laws. by Cholls(m): 2:42pm On Jan 16, 2016
my brother no be lie.
Re: Funny But Fact Laws. by Folksyharry(m): 2:56pm On Jan 16, 2016
Funny but there's a lot of truth in the post. It doesn't all always happen but it does most of the time.

LAW OF QUEUE:
If you change queues, the one you have left will
start to move faster than the one you are in now.

The bolded part has happen to me one day in the bank. I joined another queue after waiting for over an hour then the moment I joined the new queue the former started moving faster while the one I joined started moving with snail speed. I spent almost an hour again in the bank. I was very pissed off.
Re: Funny But Fact Laws. by Olarajee(m): 3:22pm On Jan 16, 2016
Interesting
Re: Funny But Fact Laws. by abuaoyen(f): 3:57pm On Jan 16, 2016
So true

(1) (Reply)

Talk True And Shame The Devil / What Subject Made You Feel This Way-pix / Final Call:upcoming Comedians With Original Potential Hit Jokes, Contact Us Asap

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.