Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,253 members, 7,815,379 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:26 AM

Are Selfie Sticks Not Compactible With Blackberry Phones? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Are Selfie Sticks Not Compactible With Blackberry Phones? (2303 Views)

My Hand-on Experience With Blackberry DTEK50 / No More Whatsapp On Blackberry Phones (picture) / How Compactible Is A Tecno L6 Batter To A Tecno Y6 Phone? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are Selfie Sticks Not Compactible With Blackberry Phones? by freshforest: 2:32pm On Jan 16, 2016
I have bought three different selfie sticks and none of them work with my blackberry phones, Z3 and Z30 to be precise.

Please I need more infos on selfie stick..

Are they selective or blackberry phones are made not to work with selfie sticks.

I really need to know if there are selfie sticks that will work with my BlackBerry phones. Thanks
Re: Are Selfie Sticks Not Compactible With Blackberry Phones? by integrity85(m): 3:41pm On Jan 16, 2016
I don't use a selfie stick but I once read on crackberry.com where a contribution was made on that regard.

Accordingly, go to Bluetooth settings on your BlackBerry 10, click on the "configure". As soon as it opens you will see "rSAP Mode", toggle it "on" and try connecting your selfie stick. Hopefully it will work.
Re: Are Selfie Sticks Not Compactible With Blackberry Phones? by Missbizy(f): 4:27pm On Jan 16, 2016
It happened to me too wen I got my selfie stick. I can't remember d exact feature I went to. I believe after pressin d snap button d camera zoom instead of it to snap. So if dts ur prob just connect d stick to ur fon under camera settings then change d volume key to camera button it's on zoom button b4, so dts y it won't snap buh zoom. And again d instrument sud be on d stick pack. I hope it helps.
Re: Are Selfie Sticks Not Compactible With Blackberry Phones? by freshforest: 12:00pm On Mar 31, 2016
Missbizy:
It happened to me too wen I got my selfie stick. I can't remember d exact feature I went to. I believe after pressin d snap button d camera zoom instead of it to snap. So if dts ur prob just connect d stick to ur fon under camera settings then change d volume key to camera button it's on zoom button b4, so dts y it won't snap buh zoom. And again d instrument sud be on d stick pack. I hope it helps.

Thanks
Re: Are Selfie Sticks Not Compactible With Blackberry Phones? by DONIYKE6(m): 10:25pm On Mar 31, 2016
I sell Bluetooth selfie sticks that are compatible with BB10 phones at 2500 naira only, you'd install an app called "selfie shop camera" in order for it to work

(1) (Reply)

Download Up To 8GB With N400 Glo BIS / Tecno’s 2016 Flagship: Tecno Phantom 6 & Phantom 6 Plus / Pc Tips: How To Repair Spoilt Laptop Keyboard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.