Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,217 members, 7,860,385 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:15 AM

Pharmacists And Doctors In The House, Pls Help Me - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pharmacists And Doctors In The House, Pls Help Me (454 Views)

Dermatologist In The House Pls I Need Urgent Help / Doctors In Kaduna Protest Invasion Of Snakes And Mismanagement / You Are Not Doctors! Nigerian Man Who Nearly Died From Error Blasts Pharmacists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pharmacists And Doctors In The House, Pls Help Me by Calebtope(m): 7:33pm On Jan 16, 2016
Pls, urgent help! I took Dexacorten to gain some weight around Aug
Re: Pharmacists And Doctors In The House, Pls Help Me by Nobody: 7:47pm On Jan 16, 2016
Just squeeze bitter leaf and drink plenty of it, it would de- oxidize and neutralize your system. Very effective.
Re: Pharmacists And Doctors In The House, Pls Help Me by Calebtope(m): 8:05pm On Jan 16, 2016
aaronson:
Just squeeze bitter leaf and drink plenty of it, it would de- oxidize and neutralize your system. Very effective.
thank you for the suggestions....I will try it
Re: Pharmacists And Doctors In The House, Pls Help Me by Brownzola(m): 11:30pm On Jan 16, 2016
I wish to help but I don't know if the bitter leaf one person suggested has worked. If it has worked don't bother to contact me. If otherwise, kindly contact me through this number either what app or call. 07035071971 I am Mr Abidemi a wellness officer. Your choice. God is with you.

(1) (Reply)

Dengue fever, Lassa, Ebola virus & flu body fever detector, clinical thermometer / Stop Stresssing Yorself, Your Health Challeges Is Over / Ekiti Leads Nigeria In Residents Who Defecate Openly - Report

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.