Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,335 members, 7,957,895 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 11:43 PM

Pls How Much Is Tiny Light 4cylinder Engine - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Pls How Much Is Tiny Light 4cylinder Engine (2737 Views)

Skoda Mocks Elon’s Tesla Launch In TV Ad As It Sends A Car To Mars-A Tiny Ville / Is It Possible For A 1.6L 4cylinder 115HP Car To Ever Move At 240km/h / Which Engine Oil Is Best For Tiny Light 1998 Model (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls How Much Is Tiny Light 4cylinder Engine by Emekasmart(m): 8:30pm On Jan 16, 2016
Pls does anyone hav an idea on how much i can get a tokunbo engine for my camry 1998,manual drive,four cylinder engine? It's urgent pls.
Re: Pls How Much Is Tiny Light 4cylinder Engine by GAZZUZZ(m): 12:33am On Jan 17, 2016
Emekasmart:
Pls does anyone hav an idea on how much i can get a tokunbo engine for my camry 1998,manual drive,four cylinder engine? It's urgent pls.

5s-FE japan 110,000 naira.
Re: Pls How Much Is Tiny Light 4cylinder Engine by Denn(m): 7:44am On Jan 17, 2016
GAZZUZZ:

Wow....

No wonder thieves have an addiction for this thing.
Re: Pls How Much Is Tiny Light 4cylinder Engine by Emekasmart(m): 8:20am On Jan 17, 2016
GAZZUZZ:

Isn't that too much for just a tiny light? I thought someone told me 70k yesterday from ladipo..

1 Like

Re: Pls How Much Is Tiny Light 4cylinder Engine by GAZZUZZ(m): 8:29am On Jan 17, 2016
Emekasmart:

Isn't that too much for just a tiny light? I thought someone told me 70k yesterday from ladipo..

Emekasmart:
Re: Pls How Much Is Tiny Light 4cylinder Engine by sheyi86: 3:35pm On Jan 17, 2016
GAZZUZZ:

@GAZZUZZ pls can u help some1 to get nigeria used, neat and reliable car.thanks
Re: Pls How Much Is Tiny Light 4cylinder Engine by GAZZUZZ(m): 3:38pm On Jan 17, 2016
sheyi86:
@GAZZUZZ pls can u help some1 to get nigeria used, neat and reliable car.thanks

Re: Pls How Much Is Tiny Light 4cylinder Engine by sheyi86: 3:47pm On Jan 17, 2016
GAZZUZZ:

Ok sir, when i'm ready i wl contact u sir. Thanks for ur quick respond.
Re: Pls How Much Is Tiny Light 4cylinder Engine by Nobody: 7:12pm On Jan 17, 2016
Emekasmart:

So if a Toyota 5S-FE engine is N70,000 from Ladipo, would you expect the same engine imported into Nigeria to be priced the same? Someone obviously bore the initial purchase cost, plus shipping AND clearing at port of entry. It didn't simply float across the Atlantic, and clear itself in Nigeria.

Think carefully. The cost of an engine is NOT determined by a single model of car. It is determined more by demand. The same engine in question here was produced from 1989 - 2002, and fitted to at least 5 models of Toyota. This engine WILL cost the same, whether it's to be installed in a clapped-out 1989 Toyota Celica, that's worth N100,000 or an immaculate 2001 Toyota Camry, that's worth N1.3M.

It boils down to you to decide if your car is worth spending N140,000 on an nine replacement, inclusive of installation labour.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pls How Much Is Tiny Light 4cylinder Engine by Emekasmart(m): 8:37pm On Jan 17, 2016
Siena:

So if a Toyota 5S-FE engine is N70,000 from Ladipo, would you expect the same engine imported into Nigeria to be priced the same? Someone obviously bore the initial purchase cost, plus shipping AND clearing at port of entry. It didn't simply float across the Atlantic, and clear itself in Nigeria.

Think carefully. The cost of an engine is NOT determined by a single model of car. It is determined more by demand. The same engine in question here was produced from 1989 - 2002, and fitted to at least 5 models of Toyota. This engine WILL cost the same, whether it's to be installed in a clapped-out 1989 Toyota Celica, that's worth N100,000 or an immaculate 2001 Toyota Camry, that's worth N1.3M.

It boils down to you to decide if your car is worth spending N140,000 on an nine replacement, inclusive of installation labour.
Yes u just laid an indisputable fact,no doubt about that,but wit open hostility. That wasn't friendly at all.
Re: Pls How Much Is Tiny Light 4cylinder Engine by Nobody: 9:33pm On Jan 17, 2016
Emekasmart:

Yes u just laid an indisputable fact,no doubt about that,but wit open hostility. That wasn't friendly at all.

I state things as I see them. Only in Nigeria will stating the obvious be seen as hostility.

I re-read my previous post, to see if I could spot any hostility, that I might have missed, and found none. So, please define hostility. I might learn a thing or two.

2 Likes

Re: Pls How Much Is Tiny Light 4cylinder Engine by Nobody: 9:48pm On Jan 17, 2016
Emekasmart:

There is nothing hostile in what Siena posted... I even learnt from it!!!
Re: Pls How Much Is Tiny Light 4cylinder Engine by Emekasmart(m): 10:15pm On Jan 17, 2016
Siena:

I state things as I see them. Only in Nigeria will stating the obvious be seen as hostility.

I re-read my previous post, to see if I could spot any hostility, that I might have missed, and found none. So, please define hostility. I might learn a thing or two.
You gave me ur valued points which i appreciated but u gave it as something simple which u expect everybody to know that shouldn't be asked. You wouldn't see it d way am seeing it because u are not d one being addressed.
Re: Pls How Much Is Tiny Light 4cylinder Engine by Nobody: 11:16pm On Jan 17, 2016
Emekasmart:

You gave me ur valued points which i appreciated but u gave it as something simple which u expect everybody to know that shouldn't be asked. You wouldn't see it d way am seeing it because u are not d one being addressed.

To put it in a nutshell, YOU made an assumption, and saw exactly what YOU wanted to see. My post was pretty clear, and to the point. I don't waffle.

Everyone's ultimately responsible for how they process and decipher statements made by others. Your point has been noted, but I have nothing to apologise for. I'm simply blunt, and to the point, which is very different from being hostile, or rude.

Good night, Emeka.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

I Urgently Need An Excellent Bmw Mechanic And Rewire For My Bmw E39 2003 Model / Nissan Altima Issue - P1777 / Oil To Use On BMW 750i 2007.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.