Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,606 members, 7,809,218 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:38 AM

Matt Ventura Recruits Nation Wide - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Matt Ventura Recruits Nation Wide (2797 Views)

Vacancy! Earn 100k-250 Monthly As TOI Apparels Recruits / Zenith Bank Recruits / Etisalat Recharge Card Sub-dealers Wanted Nation Wide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Matt Ventura Recruits Nation Wide by Reechie: 8:54am On Jun 22, 2009
Pls visit  www.mattventura.com to apply for vacancy that suits you. Log on then go to job seekers, from there to registration and then click on Begin registration.

Pls note that your names, email & phone nos should be sent immediately to either of this two personnel below this is to help prepare your registration slip that you will pick up at the office b4 going in 4 interview should you get to that stage. Pls this is IMPORTANT.

KEMI - 07093336592                        RICHARD -07090509937

If you have already sent your details b4 now you dont have to worry just wait for your sms alert this week b4 you go ahead with your submission of resume pls.
You will all get your alert this week as we are dealing with large number of Nigerians Nation wide.
Re: Matt Ventura Recruits Nation Wide by Ruthomo(f): 7:26pm On Jun 22, 2009
Why should they demand money if they are genuine? Phillips consulting is not doing that and they are recruiting for firms as well. I really do not understand why people should take advantage of the employment issue and swindle people.
Re: Matt Ventura Recruits Nation Wide by tflow: 10:44pm On Jun 22, 2009
na wa oooooo. u have to pay again?
Re: Matt Ventura Recruits Nation Wide by free2ryhme: 6:43am On Jun 23, 2009
[size=18pt] GUYZ KNOW IT NOW, ANY RECRUITMENT FIRM THAT ASK YOU TO PAY FOR A JOB OR ANYTHING THAT HAS MONEY ASSOCIATED WITH HELPING YOU GET A JOB , IT IS A SCAMMMMMMM, RECRUITMENT FIRMS DONT ASK FOR PAY BUT DEDUCT FROM YOUR PAY, [/size]
Re: Matt Ventura Recruits Nation Wide by Redfox(m): 4:06pm On Jun 23, 2009
@reechie
be careful,the next time you drop a similar post like this,the entire house members will send you packing

@all
be mindful of scams
Re: Matt Ventura Recruits Nation Wide by tayoTFC(m): 4:37pm On Jun 23, 2009
@ reechei is a scammer heha heha oooo reechei is a scammmerrrr hehaheha hooooooo go away from nairaland hehahehahooooooo, scammer ,
Re: Matt Ventura Recruits Nation Wide by femzy(m): 5:21pm On Jun 24, 2009
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

grin grin grin grin
Re: Matt Ventura Recruits Nation Wide by capstone1(m): 6:08pm On Jun 24, 2009
hi landers don't let that bother you, what about dragnet!!! what will you say to that imagine dragnet MD complaining sometimes ago that graduate are not passionate about job hunting. and if you ask what is the impact made by him? gradutes don't pay for examination. when etisalat used dragnet for job campaign all you need do is to register and create your profile then apply. imagine this job vacancies by the through the agent is 11682 and the firm having just 27 interview to bost of and 10 appointment.
i believe that recruiting agent now want to drain our wallet for their survival. God will deliver us all (AMEN)!!!
Moderator please help us check posts before it finally go round thank you.

Is this how developed countrys give jobs to their graduates?! by extortion?!!!
Re: Matt Ventura Recruits Nation Wide by Reechie: 2:16pm On Jun 25, 2009
House, i want to say that we are all entitled to our opinions. I have a job to do and that is what i am doing. I work with a marketing networking firm whose job is to market the product and services on www.mattventura.com. The recruitment is just one of the services rendered, amongs other prdts is e-education and training. i am not sure if some pple actually took their time to read. In anycase, nobody is forced to give any money. call it scccccccccccccccccaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaammmmmmmmmmmm or whatever
Re: Matt Ventura Recruits Nation Wide by pcicero(m): 2:28pm On Jun 27, 2009
@Reechie
how does it sound to your reasoning if someone tells you to pay some money before u can be employed?
Re: Matt Ventura Recruits Nation Wide by walatar(m): 5:06pm On Jun 27, 2009
god help us
Re: Matt Ventura Recruits Nation Wide by iorhenter(m): 9:59am On Jun 29, 2009
See!!! There goes one Nigerian again. You deserve to be suspended so as to tell other BAD Nigerians like you not to try this next time. How can you ask People to pay for them to be employed. God have Mercy, shocked sad angry

(1) (Reply)

Various Hotel Jobs In Abeokuta / NIS Recruitment / Vacancies, Apply Now!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.