Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,483 members, 7,812,496 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:17 PM

How I was Cured Of Bedwetting - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How I was Cured Of Bedwetting (941 Views)

Cancer Can Only Be Cured With Foods,find Out! / >>>>man Brutalizes Daughter For Bedwetting (photos) ####3 / A British Man May Have Been Cured Of HIV (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I was Cured Of Bedwetting by Nobody: 1:07am On Jan 17, 2016
I was taught the idea of how to stop bed-wetting by someone on nairaland when I posted something here. Surprisingly it worked for me. I am very happy about this.
Re: How I was Cured Of Bedwetting by beyosmart(m): 1:35am On Jan 17, 2016
Witchcraft
Re: How I was Cured Of Bedwetting by igwedaboss(m): 2:02am On Jan 17, 2016
beyosmart:
Witchcraft
Re: How I was Cured Of Bedwetting by Luukasz(m): 7:51am On Jan 17, 2016
Jiiisos at 29 but thank God you are free from wetting the bed but i hope you dont ejaculate on the bed.

(1) (Reply)

MTN And It's Deceptive Promos / M & T Concrete Poles / Nigeria Police Salary Structure - How Much A Policeman Earns

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.