Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,463 members, 7,816,085 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:34 AM

I Need A Recharge Card Pin Agent - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Need A Recharge Card Pin Agent (931 Views)

List Of Bulk Recharge Card Pin Dealers In The 36 States Of Nigeria / Pls Help Info On Recharge Card Pin / I Was Duped By A Recharge Card Pin Dealer Today. Guys Please Beware! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Recharge Card Pin Agent by Drogbotel(m): 6:50am On Jan 17, 2016
Please i need the contact of recharge cards pin agent from anywhere in southwest.... You can send it to my mail; agboolajoseph12@yahoo.com
or my number; 07039334817. Thanks
Re: I Need A Recharge Card Pin Agent by godoluwa(m): 9:28am On Jan 17, 2016
Drogbotel:
Please i need the contact of recharge cards pin agent from anywhere in southwest.... You can send it to my mail; agboolajoseph12@yahoo.com
or my number; 07039334817. Thanks
sir, invest your money on some other things. If you insist on recharge card, quote me & I will tell you the truth about it. I dnt sell ebook or any training materials but will explain everything to you for free. know that you need about 3million to do recharge card printing business if you dnt want to get scammed. never listen to anybody claiming to be bulk pin dealer. go to google & type `recharge card bulk pin scam' to have clear knowledge of my claims. goodluck
Re: I Need A Recharge Card Pin Agent by Drogbotel(m): 2:54pm On Jan 17, 2016
godoluwa:
sir, invest your money on some other things. If you insist on recharge card, quote me & I will tell you the truth about it. I dnt sell ebook or any training materials but will explain everything to you for free. know that you need about 3million to do recharge card printing business if you dnt want to get scammed. never listen to anybody claiming to be bulk pin dealer. go to google & type `recharge card bulk pin scam' to have clear knowledge of my claims. goodluck

Yeah. .. Please help me with the materials. And your contact please

(1) (Reply)

Grand Horizon Window Blinds And Interior Decor / How Will I Register My Business With CAC / 16things Young Entrepreneurs Can Learn From Church Planters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.