Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,986 members, 7,810,745 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:25 PM

I Was Duped By A Recharge Card Pin Dealer Today. Guys Please Beware! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Was Duped By A Recharge Card Pin Dealer Today. Guys Please Beware! (1579 Views)

Become An Irokotv Dealer Today And Earn Big!!! / How I Was Duped With Fake Naira Currency / How He Was Duped Of N50,000 In UBA In Lagos (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Was Duped By A Recharge Card Pin Dealer Today. Guys Please Beware! by elyte(m): 7:38pm On Dec 23, 2015
I saw his banner advert on nairaland. 5gig for #1500 (1month plan) , #2500 for 10gig for (3 month plan)...

I spend so much browsing so I tried to call his number..08144530300.

I sent him #1500 recharge card for the 5gig plan.. He promised to transfer after 5min.

Unless his 5min equals 5 days... Till now he hasn't sent anything and he refused to answer my calls.

419 everywhere.. Lazy youths who so look down on themselves.
One thing they don't know is this: they will always live a miserable life.

Well... I've learnt my lesson...

Please fellow nairalanders.. Beware of these guys..

Please if you see the banner with the number above.. Just mention me..

May God have mercy on us

4 Likes

Re: I Was Duped By A Recharge Card Pin Dealer Today. Guys Please Beware! by mankand(m): 7:42pm On Dec 23, 2015
If not that you are greedy too how will you purchase a data size of 5GB for 1,500?

You should have used your common sense to see it as a catch. Now you have learnt your lesson.

By the way what is the name of the scammer?

1 Like

Re: I Was Duped By A Recharge Card Pin Dealer Today. Guys Please Beware! by pet4ril(f): 8:10pm On Dec 23, 2015
Eyaa
Re: I Was Duped By A Recharge Card Pin Dealer Today. Guys Please Beware! by lcoral(f): 8:21pm On Dec 23, 2015
Take heart. What's the scammer name

1 Like

Re: I Was Duped By A Recharge Card Pin Dealer Today. Guys Please Beware! by Roseey0(f): 8:34pm On Dec 23, 2015
As much as I know greed contributes to this sort of scam , nl mods should look into this case to fish out the fool behind that number and moniker. They should stop taking advantage of nl
Re: I Was Duped By A Recharge Card Pin Dealer Today. Guys Please Beware! by Birniwa(m): 8:49pm On Dec 23, 2015
I now exactly understand why common sense is not really common!

A whole 5gb for N1500?

2 Likes

Re: I Was Duped By A Recharge Card Pin Dealer Today. Guys Please Beware! by tosyne2much(m): 9:40pm On Dec 23, 2015
Nawa oooooh

I thought oga Seun would have properly accessed the alleged advertiser before putting up the advert
Re: I Was Duped By A Recharge Card Pin Dealer Today. Guys Please Beware! by Nobody: 10:06pm On Dec 23, 2015
contact seun he approved the advert and he misled u
Re: I Was Duped By A Recharge Card Pin Dealer Today. Guys Please Beware! by YoungWiseCash: 10:08pm On Dec 23, 2015
Unless his 5min equals 5 days... Till now he hasn't sent anything and he refused to answer my calls. guy you funny grin grin
Re: I Was Duped By A Recharge Card Pin Dealer Today. Guys Please Beware! by penn2(m): 10:15pm On Dec 23, 2015
lol.be wise and b4 u do anyfin find out
Re: I Was Duped By A Recharge Card Pin Dealer Today. Guys Please Beware! by danthamccoy(m): 10:20pm On Dec 23, 2015
Birniwa:
I now exactly understand why common sense is not really common!

A whole 5gb for N1500?
mankand:
If not that you are greedy too how will you purchase a data size of 5GB for 1,500?
You should have used your common sense to see it as a catch. Now you have learnt your lesson.
A lot of people are not wise to this kind of thing, you have to realize that and give them a benefit of doubt. No be to dey rush attack person everytime.
Re: I Was Duped By A Recharge Card Pin Dealer Today. Guys Please Beware! by elyte(m): 12:03am On Dec 24, 2015
danthamccoy:

A lot of people are not wise to this kind of thing, you have to realize that and give them a benefit of doubt. No be to dey rush attack person everytime.

thanks...dont mind them....
I knew I made a mistake

What we should do now is to fish out those banners and note their monikers so that more people wont fall victim of these guys
Re: I Was Duped By A Recharge Card Pin Dealer Today. Guys Please Beware! by elyte(m): 12:07am On Dec 24, 2015
mankand:

Its possible... A friend purchased 2.5gig for #1200....I just wanted to try my luck too..

If not for the bad situation of things in Nigeria, #5000 should go for unlimited data and #1500 for about 20Gig

1 Like

Re: I Was Duped By A Recharge Card Pin Dealer Today. Guys Please Beware! by mankand(m): 7:27am On Dec 24, 2015
elyte:

Its possible... A friend purchased 2.5gig for #1200....I just wanted to try my luck too..

If not for the bad situation of things in Nigeria, #5000 should go for unlimited data and #1500 for about 20Gig

I wish you luck next time and hope you get 20Gb for 3k in the nearest future.

No data reseller can sell for you St that rate except for your network provider.
Re: I Was Duped By A Recharge Card Pin Dealer Today. Guys Please Beware! by mankand(m): 7:28am On Dec 24, 2015
danthamccoy:

Did he steal the data that he wants to sell 5Gb for N1,500?

You . must be greedy too
Re: I Was Duped By A Recharge Card Pin Dealer Today. Guys Please Beware! by danthamccoy(m): 12:09pm On Dec 24, 2015
mankand:

Did he steal the data that he wants to sell 5Gb for N1,500?

You . must be greedy too
Don't be a nitwit. Grow up.
Re: I Was Duped By A Recharge Card Pin Dealer Today. Guys Please Beware! by mankand(m): 1:03pm On Dec 24, 2015
danthamccoy:

Don't be a nitwit. Grow up.

Don't be a slowpoke wise up

1 Like

Re: I Was Duped By A Recharge Card Pin Dealer Today. Guys Please Beware! by Randito(m): 2:14pm On Dec 24, 2015
Yea..... Have been duped by him too. I believed him cos it was advertised as an advert on nairaland. My poor #1500 ended in the pit of a fraudster. Pity.
Re: I Was Duped By A Recharge Card Pin Dealer Today. Guys Please Beware! by dollaflow(m): 4:11pm On Dec 24, 2015
mankand:

mtn , Etisalat, airtell data bundle, 1gb 1100 contact 08062910669
Re: I Was Duped By A Recharge Card Pin Dealer Today. Guys Please Beware! by elyte(m): 9:09pm On Dec 24, 2015
Randito:
Yea..... Have been duped by him too. I believed him cos it was advertised as an advert on nairaland. My poor #1500 ended in the pit of a fraudster. Pity.

Oh sorry... Does he use the same number as the one I wrote
Re: I Was Duped By A Recharge Card Pin Dealer Today. Guys Please Beware! by elyte(m): 9:09pm On Dec 24, 2015
Randito:

Oh sorry... Does he use the same number as the one above
Re: I Was Duped By A Recharge Card Pin Dealer Today. Guys Please Beware! by all4gud(m): 1:26am On Dec 25, 2015
Suspected to be:
Garba Azumi
Live in Jimeta
Teaching in one of the schools in Adamawa
Female and married
Schooled in MAUTECH Yola
Can speak Hausa, English and one other language.
Re: I Was Duped By A Recharge Card Pin Dealer Today. Guys Please Beware! by Kirinwa: 1:50am On Dec 25, 2015
elyte:

thanks...dont mind them....
I knew I made a mistake

What we should do now is to fish out those banners and note their monikers so that more people wont fall victim of these guys

No, greed is not a mistake. Its man's attempt to take undue advantage of others and situations.

To you you were smart and wanted to cheat the guy.
#1500 for 5gig? Guy you are wicked.

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Need Of Exchanger / Do Even Bad Business Reviews Matter To Run A Successful Business? / Yung Enterpreneur

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.