Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,114 members, 7,811,134 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:50 AM

After Being Abandoned These 7 Kids Found A Way To Survive In Nature On Their Own - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / After Being Abandoned These 7 Kids Found A Way To Survive In Nature On Their Own (3127 Views)

8 Skills Every Nigerian Student Needs To Survive In Campus / How To Survive In A Nigerian Campus In This Recession / How To Survive A Dog Attack (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

After Being Abandoned These 7 Kids Found A Way To Survive In Nature On Their Own by Dongreat(m): 8:09am On Jan 17, 2016
1) BELLO

Bello was found in 1996 living with a family of chimpanzees in Nigeria. He was 2-years-old when researchers found him. They believe he was abandoned because of physical and mental disabilities. He adapted to life with chimpanzees so much that when he was later taken to an orphanage he still walked with his knuckles dragging on the floor and struggled to effectively communicate with other people.

Re: After Being Abandoned These 7 Kids Found A Way To Survive In Nature On Their Own by Dongreat(m): 8:10am On Jan 17, 2016
2. Natasha Mikhailova

Natasha was found locked in a filthy apartment in Chita, Siberia in 2009. She was five-years-old. She was left in the apartment by her father and grandparents. Her only companions were cats and dogs. She walked on all fours and barked when she was found. Researchers hope to rehabilitate her.

3. Ivan Mishukov

Ivan was raised in an abusive home, but ran away at the age of four. He begged for food on the streets and shared it with a pack of dogs. The dogs protected him and after he was discovered two years later, researchers said he appeared to be the leader of the pack. He barked and snarled like a dog when he was first rescued and now lives a completely normal life.

4. Vanya Yudin

Vanya was found by researchers in Russia in room full of birds. His mother confirmed to researchers that she did intentionally confined her seven-year-old to that room and was raising him as if he were a pet bird. He communicate with social workers by chirping and flapping his arms. He had never spoken to another human before. He was removed from the home by social workers who hoped to rehabilitate him.

Re: After Being Abandoned These 7 Kids Found A Way To Survive In Nature On Their Own by Dongreat(m): 8:11am On Jan 17, 2016
5. John Ssebunya

John witnessed his mother's murder at the hands of his father when he was just 4 years old. He fled to Uganda and lived among a pack of vervet monkeys. He lived with them for three years until 1991 when he was rescued.

6. Oxana Malaya

At the age of three, Oxana was abandoned by her parents. She was found in a dog kennel which she was using for shelter. She lived with dogs for five years until neighbors found her called the authorities. She barked when authorities came to rescue her but has since been rehabilitated.

7. Daniel

Daniel is known as "The Andes Goat Boy." At the age of 12, he was found living on a mountain in Peru with goats. He survived for eight years by drinking goat milk and eating berries and roots. Researchers named him Daniel. They discovered that he walked on all fours and although he could not communicate with humans, he could communicate with the goats in the herd.

Re: After Being Abandoned These 7 Kids Found A Way To Survive In Nature On Their Own by playtheblues(f): 8:19am On Jan 17, 2016
Wonders!
Re: After Being Abandoned These 7 Kids Found A Way To Survive In Nature On Their Own by oluwafreshkid(m): 12:35pm On Jan 17, 2016
Re: After Being Abandoned These 7 Kids Found A Way To Survive In Nature On Their Own by F22RAPTOR(m): 1:50pm On Jan 17, 2016
damn...
Re: After Being Abandoned These 7 Kids Found A Way To Survive In Nature On Their Own by seankay(m): 2:17pm On Jan 17, 2016
this is serious! it shows that the environment we find ourselves shapes us and play a huge role

5 Likes

Re: After Being Abandoned These 7 Kids Found A Way To Survive In Nature On Their Own by REUBEN010(m): 5:54pm On Jan 17, 2016
It is a clear case of 'Nature and Nurture Controversy'. Their upbringing is in favour of the environment over genetics.
Re: After Being Abandoned These 7 Kids Found A Way To Survive In Nature On Their Own by Krak(m): 6:00pm On Jan 17, 2016
This shows that one will survive in this world, no matter what comes our way.

1 Like

Re: After Being Abandoned These 7 Kids Found A Way To Survive In Nature On Their Own by UIA04(f): 6:45pm On Jan 17, 2016
Hmm the things we take for granted in life..
Please appreciate your parents for not abandoning you as a young child even those with down syndrome are better than these people
Re: After Being Abandoned These 7 Kids Found A Way To Survive In Nature On Their Own by deanoffaculty: 8:47pm On Jan 17, 2016
Nice one! @OP....

1 Like

Re: After Being Abandoned These 7 Kids Found A Way To Survive In Nature On Their Own by Dongreat(m): 8:52pm On Jan 17, 2016
deanoffaculty:
Nice one! @OP....

You are truly welcome
Re: After Being Abandoned These 7 Kids Found A Way To Survive In Nature On Their Own by Dongreat(m): 8:55pm On Jan 17, 2016
seankay:
this is serious! it shows that the environment we find ourselves shapes us and play a huge role

Just like the two kids in the movie 'mama'. Both were realised by a dead spirit, and ur guess is as good as mine
Re: After Being Abandoned These 7 Kids Found A Way To Survive In Nature On Their Own by Nobody: 9:19pm On Jan 17, 2016
i thought it was only jungle boy oh. so it's real.
Re: After Being Abandoned These 7 Kids Found A Way To Survive In Nature On Their Own by Nobody: 9:37pm On Jan 17, 2016
humans in animal form. most romancelanders are just the opposite though.
stupidity madcow onila madgoat born2fuck roastedcorn boiledcorn mumu

the list is endless
Re: After Being Abandoned These 7 Kids Found A Way To Survive In Nature On Their Own by Dongreat(m): 10:02pm On Jan 17, 2016
misspresident:
i thought it was only jungle boy oh. so it's real.

Lool.
Re: After Being Abandoned These 7 Kids Found A Way To Survive In Nature On Their Own by Dongreat(m): 10:04pm On Jan 17, 2016
I try to imagine if I was raised up by a rat sensei. TNMT in the making, LMSAO cheesy
Re: After Being Abandoned These 7 Kids Found A Way To Survive In Nature On Their Own by hottadiva(f): 12:26am On Jan 18, 2016
@lalastica
Re: After Being Abandoned These 7 Kids Found A Way To Survive In Nature On Their Own by lilreese: 1:18am On Jan 18, 2016
Hmm
Re: After Being Abandoned These 7 Kids Found A Way To Survive In Nature On Their Own by vicstar(m): 3:27am On Jan 18, 2016
bizarre events, diz are d reasons y I don't blame some peeps for their "animalistic" behavior
Re: After Being Abandoned These 7 Kids Found A Way To Survive In Nature On Their Own by Nobody: 8:15am On Jan 18, 2016
But I've not yet been shaped by Nigeria's environment, I still feel there is a saner environment somewhere in the west where I should live after living over 26 yrs of my life here, why?
Re: After Being Abandoned These 7 Kids Found A Way To Survive In Nature On Their Own by hebex12(m): 9:50am On Jan 18, 2016
Hmmmm,,Bilikisu must ave been breeding wif dogs wen she was 4yrs oo
Cux I wonder why she barked @me weneva we fought
Life is weird
Re: After Being Abandoned These 7 Kids Found A Way To Survive In Nature On Their Own by Nobody: 3:07pm On Jan 18, 2016
ok
Re: After Being Abandoned These 7 Kids Found A Way To Survive In Nature On Their Own by madgoat(m): 8:52pm On Jan 18, 2016
FINgames:
humans in animal form. most romancelanders are just the opposite though.

stupidity
madcow
onila
madgoat
born2fuck
roastedcorn
boiledcorn
mumu

the list is endless

Huhhhh cry.... grin grin
Re: After Being Abandoned These 7 Kids Found A Way To Survive In Nature On Their Own by tck2000(m): 4:06pm On Jun 17, 2019
hope they recovered

(1) (Reply)

9 Category Of Students That Give Up from Studying Their Dream Course. / Is This True About First Class Students? / Credit Transfer Of Abe, Edexcel,ncc, To Degree In Universities In China

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.