Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,332 members, 7,811,970 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:11 AM

Samsung Galaxy S7 Discussion Thread :) - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Samsung Galaxy S7 Discussion Thread :) (2419 Views)

Infinix Hot 4 PRO (X556) Official Discussion Thread (REVIEW) / Infinix HOT 4 (X557) Official Discussion Thread / Gionee Splus Discussion Thread[HOT] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Samsung Galaxy S7 Discussion Thread :) by Booyakasha(f): 8:39am On Jan 17, 2016
Samsung Galaxy S7 specs

AnTuTu specs leak

Benchmark platform AnTuTu released the specs of a device with the model number SM-G935A. The model has a 5.1-inch screen, suggesting that the specs belong to the standard Galaxy S7 model. The device sports a Snapdragon 820 processor with the Adreno 530 GPU. It runs
Android 6.0 Marshmallow out of the box and uses 4 GB RAM to do it.
Elsewhere, the device has 64 GB of internal storage, a 5.1 QHD display, a 12 MP rear camera and a 5 MP front-facing camera.

What do you think guys?

Re: Samsung Galaxy S7 Discussion Thread :) by spoilerx: 1:19pm On Jan 17, 2016
also heard micro SD card and water resistant features from the S5 will be coming back.
Re: Samsung Galaxy S7 Discussion Thread :) by Booyakasha(f): 3:56pm On Jan 17, 2016
spoilerx:

also heard micro SD card and water resistant features from the S5 will be coming back.
Yeah man... that's going to be good, but rumors are not true until they are true.. smiley
Re: Samsung Galaxy S7 Discussion Thread :) by spoilerx: 4:17pm On Jan 17, 2016
yes.
for now it's all speculation including the specs you have listed so far
Re: Samsung Galaxy S7 Discussion Thread :) by Booyakasha(f): 4:32pm On Jan 17, 2016
spoilerx:
yes.

for now it's all speculation including the specs you have listed so far
So far this device won't be cheap, but from the looks of things it's gonna be a great device that'll be worth buying smiley
I had a note 3(stolen) and i love Samsung...! what device do you use currently?
Re: Samsung Galaxy S7 Discussion Thread :) by spoilerx: 5:19pm On Jan 17, 2016
Booyakasha:

So far this device won't be cheap, but from the looks of things it's gonna be a great device that'll be worth buying smiley
I had a note 3(stolen) and i love Samsung...! what device do you use currently?

used to be a Samsung person S3, S4. till I used the nexus 5 briefly. it made me hate Samsung's ugly TouchWiz. currently use a htc. (installed a GPE custom ROM).
Re: Samsung Galaxy S7 Discussion Thread :) by Booyakasha(f): 5:39pm On Jan 17, 2016
spoilerx:

used to be a Samsung person S3, S4. till I used the nexus 5 briefly. it made me hate Samsung's ugly TouchWiz. currently use a htc. (installed a GPE custom ROM).

cool, I'm using the Alcatel one touch popstar, just love the premium design and with an iPhone lookalike home screen button, i'm thinking of rooting soon though smiley
Use the note series bro, you'll love it..!
Re: Samsung Galaxy S7 Discussion Thread :) by spoilerx: 6:19pm On Jan 17, 2016
Booyakasha:

cool, I'm using the Alcatel one touch popstar, just love the premium design and with an iPhone lookalike home screen button, i'm thinking of rooting soon though smiley
Use the note series bro, you'll love it..!

note phones are not for me.

too big.
& i don't like iphones or android devices trying to look like them. love the look of my htc(metallic). but I hate that it easily scratches.
Re: Samsung Galaxy S7 Discussion Thread :) by Booyakasha(f): 6:51pm On Jan 17, 2016
spoilerx:

note phones are not for me.

too big.
& i don't like iphones or android devices trying to look like them. love the look of my htc(metallic). but I hate that it easily scratches.
I hate HTC designs, i love their UX, they've got good camera too..
Re: Samsung Galaxy S7 Discussion Thread :) by spoilerx: 7:02pm On Jan 17, 2016
seems you like big phones.
anything above a 5.2 inch screen is overkill for me
Re: Samsung Galaxy S7 Discussion Thread :) by Booyakasha(f): 7:36pm On Jan 17, 2016
spoilerx:
lol... a 5'5 seems to be okay.. What do you look up to see on the S7? what feature do you dig?
Re: Samsung Galaxy S7 Discussion Thread :) by tmanis(m): 7:40pm On Jan 17, 2016
spoilerx:

hehehe.... 5.5 should be the standard grin
Re: Samsung Galaxy S7 Discussion Thread :) by Booyakasha(f): 7:44pm On Jan 17, 2016
tmanis:
hehehe.... 5.5 should be the standard grin
no, a 5, 5'2 is standard, anything higher is called a phablet
Re: Samsung Galaxy S7 Discussion Thread :) by spoilerx: 8:15pm On Jan 17, 2016
Booyakasha:

lol... a 5'5 seems to be okay..
What do you look up to see on the S7? what feature do you dig?

the S6 looks really good but the battery life is terrible.
hopefully better battery on the S7.

the S6 has a spectacular camera probably the best on a mobile device ( haven't yet tried Sony's Z5) so I expect nothing less on the S7.

i wish Samsung would tone down TouchWiz & gear it's look towards stock Android or cyanogenmod.

I expect more software based features. improved specs is becoming boring nowadays.

we want prompt software updates. S6 is yet to officially receive marshmallow. that's a big shame for a Samsung flagship device.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Samsung Galaxy S7 Discussion Thread :) by tmanis(m): 9:59pm On Jan 17, 2016
Booyakasha:

no, a 5, 5'2 is standard, anything higher is called a phablet
I know... phabs should be the standard..
Re: Samsung Galaxy S7 Discussion Thread :) by Marvell23(m): 10:40pm On Jan 17, 2016
spoilerx:

the S6 has a spectacular camera probably the best on a mobile device ( haven't yet tried Sony's Z5) so I expect nothing less on the S7.

i wish Samsung would tone down TouchWiz & gear it's look towards stock Android or cyanogenmod.

I expect more software based features. improved specs is becoming boring nowadays.

we want prompt software updates. S6 is yet to officially receive marshmallow. that's a big shame for a Samsung flagship device.

honestly when infinix hot 2 and camon c8 are getting marshmallow update already
Re: Samsung Galaxy S7 Discussion Thread :) by Booyakasha(f): 5:17am On Jan 18, 2016
spoilerx:

You know they do some research for bugs, security and stuffs.... That's why (maybe) it's taking them long...
Re: Samsung Galaxy S7 Discussion Thread :) by spoilerx: 6:02am On Jan 18, 2016
Booyakasha:

You know they do some research for bugs, security and stuffs.... That's why (maybe) it's taking them long...

everybody does that, I repeat everybody does that.

apparently you can install the beta version of marshmallow on ur S6.
Re: Samsung Galaxy S7 Discussion Thread :) by Booyakasha(f): 12:08pm On Jan 18, 2016
spoilerx:

everybody does that, I repeat everybody does that.

apparently you can install the beta version of marshmallow on ur S6.
Ok, since there's a beta version then that's good.
PS: Samsung isn't everybody, unless you mean everybody can afford to buy it which is really hilarious lol.. they know what they're doing, that's what i like about em..
Re: Samsung Galaxy S7 Discussion Thread :) by stellarshort: 8:24am On Mar 21, 2016
As we know, in MWC 2016, Samsung Galaxy S7 will come out 32/64/128GB without card lost, but its internal memory is larger than others. Besides, it is said that its battery is non-removable. Compared with S6, they are similar but S7 has updated settings.
Re: Samsung Galaxy S7 Discussion Thread :) by Nobody: 6:40am On Aug 02, 2019
anyone with the s7 screen for sale?

(1) (Reply)

Would You Pay N130k For A TECNO Phantom With These Specs Or A Galaxy S7 At N200k / Crazy Deal on Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge 107k SOLD SOLD SOLD / Top 10 Highest Selling Smartphone Brands In Nigeria On Jumia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.