Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,314 members, 7,836,361 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:15 AM

Do You Know That My Nigga Jidenna Was Nominated For Grammy. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Do You Know That My Nigga Jidenna Was Nominated For Grammy. (668 Views)

Timaya Nominated For Grammy Awards For “Avrekedabra”, Morgan Heritage’s Album / Daps, Oladapo Fagbenle Bounced At BET Awards Last Year Was Nominated This Year / Jidenna Rocks Nigerian Attire For Grammy Award (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Know That My Nigga Jidenna Was Nominated For Grammy. by Goldmaxx(f): 10:41am On Jan 17, 2016
Nigerian-american rapper and pop sensational jidenna was nominated for 2016 grammy awards through his song classic man featuring roman GianArthur in the category best rap collaboration of the year.
Yemi alade did a cover on this song with the title classic girl. Cc lalasticlala and ijebabe, airforce1,naijaboiy
Re: Do You Know That My Nigga Jidenna Was Nominated For Grammy. by naijaboiy: 10:48am On Jan 17, 2016
errrmmm
Re: Do You Know That My Nigga Jidenna Was Nominated For Grammy. by cruzita(f): 11:00am On Jan 17, 2016
hmmm issorite
Re: Do You Know That My Nigga Jidenna Was Nominated For Grammy. by Goldmaxx(f): 11:03am On Jan 17, 2016
naijaboiy:
errrmmm
why emming

(1) (Reply)

★ Basketmouth’s Bags New Endorsement Deal! / Music Record Label, YBNL Wins Big At Tooxclusive Awards 2015 - Photos / Ice Prince And Girlfriend Maima Loved Up In New Snapchat Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.