Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,808 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:52 AM

I Need A Writing Job: Save My Soul - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Need A Writing Job: Save My Soul (1064 Views)

Please! And Please! I Need A Writing Job! Please / Get Freelance Writing Job Of N4,000 Per Article Or More... / Hey (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Writing Job: Save My Soul by Blunttalker: 12:48pm On Jan 17, 2016
Fellow Nairalanders. I am a writer, an essayist, a columnist. I used to write for free for blogs and magazines desirous of content development. It has led me to drafting speeches sometimes for people. I am in my prime, and I believe my innocence was exploited by people posing as agents for potential customers. These are people I look up to; promising to pay when they nursed no intent whatsoever.
Now I need a job, for which I will be renumerated . I beseech the good people of this noble forum to come to my rescue. If you have someone needing the service of a writer, in any organisation, please contact me. I am not keen on freelance jobs. I love to have my works bearing the ownership of my name.
My poems have been featured in Footprints, an anthology of poems edited by award winning author, Professor Akachi Ezeigbo. My short story have been published in a collection of short stories called Broken Chimes put together by law students of the University of Lagos.
This doesn't negate the fact that I am a person with journalistic tendency. I can be reached on osariemeaisagbonhi@yahoo.com or 08032377146.
Please, I desire to sing a new song this year. Trust this meets you well. Thanks.
Cc seun, Ishilove, Lalasticlala
Re: I Need A Writing Job: Save My Soul by ijewejones: 1:40pm On Jan 17, 2016
Apply with credentials to Ebonyherald@rocketmail.com Ebonyheraldmagazine@gmail.com Or call 08033540478, 08162341445. U can visit dia lagos office @ mende Maryland, 63,Ajose Street. Dats my little help. Best wishes
Re: I Need A Writing Job: Save My Soul by Blunttalker: 3:25pm On Jan 17, 2016
Thank you very much @ijewejones I just googled their website... Please Nairalanders keep me in mind
Re: I Need A Writing Job: Save My Soul by Nobody: 6:38pm On Jan 17, 2016
you can do well to join platforms like iwriter.com or fiverr if you are a content writer. if you are good in football writing, you can do well to contact me
Re: I Need A Writing Job: Save My Soul by deturla: 6:41pm On Jan 17, 2016
Are you looking for means to express yourself? Do you have articles that was posted in notable newspapers, blog, but still wanna be heard by placing on other blogs? Do you have juicy articles that would increase your popularity as a freelance ? Do you have first hand stories of events happening around you and want forward the information to a blog with incredible mass following.
Search no further as Deedee's Blog; the new. hot, trending blog accross Nigeria poised at releasing sizzling gists and articles day in, week out. We are available and would more than gladly receive your articles and your stories.
Send your articles, gists, and news to:
Phemogee2002@gmail.com
+2348067484109
BB PIN: 5C42E29F
CHANNEL: C001DBF78
Facebook page: Deedeesblog
Twitter: Deedeesblog
We await you.
From Deedeesblog.com
Re: I Need A Writing Job: Save My Soul by Taiye4Christ(m): 5:29pm On Jan 18, 2016
radiokilla:
mr man, i don't have time. i have a clean slate and make sure i pay my writers. there's no point defaming my character. which site did you write for. i'm the editor for gunnerscity and we have other sport blogs in our network, you may have written for another person. so if you are ready to be responsible, you can state your name and the mail you operated with so we can address this issue amicably.

Just came across this on nairaland. I've been trying to contact for quite a while now. You ( admin@gunnerscity.com) contracted me last month where I worked for your site and YOU LATER DIRECTED ME to send my articles to abescom.com. I have not heard from either you or Abescom till now.

My mail address is davidadekanmi@gmail.com
Re: I Need A Writing Job: Save My Soul by Taiye4Christ(m): 5:31pm On Jan 18, 2016
@op, I'm sorry for bringing this on your thread. Just needed the opportunity to call his attention.
Re: I Need A Writing Job: Save My Soul by Nobody: 5:33pm On Jan 18, 2016
Taiye4Christ:

Just came across this on nairaland. I've been trying to contact for quite a while now. You ( admin@gunnerscity.com) contracted me last month where I worked for your site and YOU LATER DIRECTED ME to send my articles to abescom.com. I have not heard from either you or Abescom till now.

My mail address is davidadekanmi@gmail.com
yes, you were redirected. send a mail to the mail you worked with.
Re: I Need A Writing Job: Save My Soul by Taiye4Christ(m): 5:43pm On Jan 18, 2016
radiokilla:
yes, you were redirected. send a mail to the mail you worked with.

I already sent to the mail, no reply. Sent to yours too, didn't get any response.
Besides, I don't know the mail. It was you I had an agreement with. It would only be proper that you speak with them and facilitate my payment. As it stands, I am expecting my payment from you, not them.
Re: I Need A Writing Job: Save My Soul by Nobody: 5:52pm On Jan 18, 2016
Taiye4Christ:

I already sent to the mail, no reply. Sent to yours too, didn't get any response.
Besides, I don't know the mail. It was you I had an agreement with. It would only be proper that you speak with them and facilitate my payment. As it stands, I am expecting my payment from you, not them.
send fresh mail to the mail addresses you worked with, they will reply you now.
Re: I Need A Writing Job: Save My Soul by topsquino(m): 6:29pm On Jan 18, 2016
I can only teach you how to fish, not to give you fish. If you want to learn how to fish visit this link: https://www.nairaland.com/1833989/how-make-1000-month-writing

All the Best
Re: I Need A Writing Job: Save My Soul by Taiye4Christ(m): 6:31pm On Jan 18, 2016
radiokilla:
send fresh mail to the mail addresses you worked with, they will reply you now.

Done.

I am waiting im patiently
Re: I Need A Writing Job: Save My Soul by Nobody: 6:41pm On Jan 18, 2016
Taiye4Christ:

Done.

I am waiting im patiently
what's your mail address?
Re: I Need A Writing Job: Save My Soul by Blunttalker: 12:30am On Jan 19, 2016
Taiye4Christ:
@op, I'm sorry for bringing this on your thread. Just needed the opportunity to call his attention.
I am glad you did
Re: I Need A Writing Job: Save My Soul by Taiye4Christ(m): 7:58am On Jan 23, 2016
Blunttalker:
I am glad you did
Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Federal Medical Centre, Owerri 2016 Latest Graduate Job Recruitment / Friday Vacancies / Finally Npower Online Registration Has Ended

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.