Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,201 members, 7,811,539 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:10 PM

Asa Wears Gele For The First Time (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Asa Wears Gele For The First Time (Photos) (39138 Views)

Omotola Arrives Warri For The First Time (Photos) / Majek Fashek Is Back, Leaves Rehab For The First Time (photos) / Jim Iyke Shows Off His Baby Mama For The First Time (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Asa Wears Gele For The First Time (Photos) by yusaze: 1:07pm On Jan 17, 2016
She is just a prefect combination of brain, talent and beauty! She wrote;
Never too late for Throwback. Just how's she likes it , CLEAN works all the time on @asa_music. It was such a struggle getting this gele to conform but shoutout to @janetnwose who made me do it not too bad for Asa's first time wearing Gele.
#Dartistebydodos #Asa #Beauty #Lessismore #DBDLoves #MadamKofoonfleek

https://www.instagram.com/p/BAojnCWBVGJ/?taken-by=asa_music

cc: lalasticlala, ishilove, ijebabe

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Asa Wears Gele For The First Time (Photos) by yusaze: 1:07pm On Jan 17, 2016

1 Like

Re: Asa Wears Gele For The First Time (Photos) by yusaze2007: 1:07pm On Jan 17, 2016
smiley smiley smiley
Re: Asa Wears Gele For The First Time (Photos) by Tolexander: 1:22pm On Jan 17, 2016
Why Asa do her headgear like this?

She dey look for signal with the headgear ni or wetin?

Our neighbor "Space" satellite double dish no stand reach the gele.

37 Likes

Re: Asa Wears Gele For The First Time (Photos) by Nobody: 1:26pm On Jan 17, 2016
The gele just be like antenna angry

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Asa Wears Gele For The First Time (Photos) by CharlyNick: 2:04pm On Jan 17, 2016
She's my ex. But I don't think she would remember me any longer tongue

2Bedroom Flat with 2 toilet available in Eliozu, Port-Harcourt @250k. Steady water supply, spacious Rooms, Fenced compound. Click on my name for more details of the house.
Re: Asa Wears Gele For The First Time (Photos) by Vivipop(f): 5:58pm On Jan 17, 2016
This one too follow for gele? Please tell me more cheesy

1 Like

Re: Asa Wears Gele For The First Time (Photos) by BruzMoney(m): 5:59pm On Jan 17, 2016
I don't know why but I just love this lady. ANYDAY I see her I will hug her tight and take her to the next available hotel room

to talk to her on our marriage

6 Likes

Re: Asa Wears Gele For The First Time (Photos) by Hygist1: 5:59pm On Jan 17, 2016

1 Like

Re: Asa Wears Gele For The First Time (Photos) by haibe(m): 5:59pm On Jan 17, 2016
Best singer in.naija

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asa Wears Gele For The First Time (Photos) by Carowline(f): 5:59pm On Jan 17, 2016
I love her. But she ugh....
Re: Asa Wears Gele For The First Time (Photos) by Depot(m): 6:00pm On Jan 17, 2016
Fresh and classy

4 Likes

Re: Asa Wears Gele For The First Time (Photos) by 12month: 6:00pm On Jan 17, 2016
Anyone notice the simple tatoo on her back. #strange wink

6 Likes

Re: Asa Wears Gele For The First Time (Photos) by rushman003: 6:00pm On Jan 17, 2016
I just want to be on frontpage. ... nothing to say than 'good for her"......... The tattoo tho..............
Re: Asa Wears Gele For The First Time (Photos) by Mariecakes(f): 6:00pm On Jan 17, 2016
Omoluabi kiss
Re: Asa Wears Gele For The First Time (Photos) by Nobody: 6:01pm On Jan 17, 2016
Try na
Yet you are old my lady. " go home and marry"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Asa Wears Gele For The First Time (Photos) by pulsa(m): 6:01pm On Jan 17, 2016
Carowline:
. beauty lies in the heart of man.

4 Likes

Re: Asa Wears Gele For The First Time (Photos) by BolaLFC(f): 6:01pm On Jan 17, 2016
The gele looks like a butterfly. This one no fine na
Re: Asa Wears Gele For The First Time (Photos) by NaLaugh: 6:01pm On Jan 17, 2016
Ah! Iyawo mi Asa.

Not sure why, but I say that anywhere I see a picture of Asa. smiley
Re: Asa Wears Gele For The First Time (Photos) by politricks: 6:02pm On Jan 17, 2016
Asa a true artist not all the other entertainers that call themselves musicians.

5 Likes

Re: Asa Wears Gele For The First Time (Photos) by cruzita(f): 6:02pm On Jan 17, 2016
beauty with brain.my mentor

1 Like

Re: Asa Wears Gele For The First Time (Photos) by thefakestan: 6:03pm On Jan 17, 2016
She looks good in it.

No "long" things

ThefakeStan
Re: Asa Wears Gele For The First Time (Photos) by ramalot(m): 6:05pm On Jan 17, 2016
Carowline:

You certainly don't look any better than she does.

13 Likes

Re: Asa Wears Gele For The First Time (Photos) by alexarelano(m): 6:05pm On Jan 17, 2016
Bukola Elemide dat claimed she doesn't know how to speak Yoruba long ago

2 Likes

Re: Asa Wears Gele For The First Time (Photos) by sexysegggs: 6:05pm On Jan 17, 2016
She is my most loved musician

9 Likes

Re: Asa Wears Gele For The First Time (Photos) by Ibrowski(m): 6:05pm On Jan 17, 2016
one lady I respect so much in d music industry as she would make you give life a meaning.......... She is AN IDOL,AN ICON.

4 Likes

Re: Asa Wears Gele For The First Time (Photos) by politricks: 6:06pm On Jan 17, 2016
NaLaugh:
Ah! Iyawo mi Asa.

Not sure why, but I say that anywhere I see a picture of Asa. smiley
better snap out of that dream.

3 Likes

Re: Asa Wears Gele For The First Time (Photos) by apholaryn: 6:07pm On Jan 17, 2016
Carowline:
you are silly..who sabi u with all ur beauty?

5 Likes

Re: Asa Wears Gele For The First Time (Photos) by donbenedict(m): 6:07pm On Jan 17, 2016
Urm she looks like a grandmother wearin dat gele..
Re: Asa Wears Gele For The First Time (Photos) by SwtLynZy(f): 6:08pm On Jan 17, 2016
Nicey
Re: Asa Wears Gele For The First Time (Photos) by iornenge81(m): 6:08pm On Jan 17, 2016
knock knoc
Re: Asa Wears Gele For The First Time (Photos) by Nobody: 6:09pm On Jan 17, 2016
Hmmmmmmm, anywhere I see this woman, I will try my luck

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Princess Shyngle Shades Unmarried Female Celebrities Above 30 / Beyonce On EndSARS: 'I'm Heartbroken To See Senseless Brutality In Nigeria' / Wizkid Tweets About Song With Drake Topping Itunes Gets Epic Reply From Fan(pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.