Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,758 members, 7,824,180 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:08 AM

Horrorful Cries From Hell Fire - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Horrorful Cries From Hell Fire (12920 Views)

My Friend Saw Her Late Mother In HELL FIRE :'( :'( / A Sierra Leonian Came Back From Hell With A Message For Nigerians / AZONTO Is A Dancing Style From HELL (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Horrorful Cries From Hell Fire by ccollins(m): 1:24pm On Nov 06, 2009
"Horrorful cries from Hell fire".a geological group accompanied by geologist and othe scientist were working on a drilling project in remote siberia.while drilling the hole,they dis covered at an approximate depth of 12 kilometers,that the drill had entered an open space,a 'pocket' beneath the earth's crust.interested in finding out more of the strange 'pocket' of space,they took temperature readings that were reported to be as hot as 200
degrees F.also eager to gain any other info about d pit,they wanted to record the sounds from below in relation to plate movement and such.HOWEVER,while lowering the special microphone into the deep hole,the team noticed strange noises which they attributed to equipment problems.when they adjusted the eqiupment,hwever,they were  terrified with what they  heard.WHAT THEY WERE RECORDING FROM THE DEPTHS OF THIS PIT WERE SOUNDS OF HORRIFIED SCREAMING AND BLOOD CURDLING CRIES FROM WHAT COULD ONLY BE ASSUMED AS SOULS  OF THE DEAD BEING TORTURED IN HELL.THEY BELIEVED THAT THEY HAD INDEED,DRILLED INTO HELL WITHIN The BELLY OF THE EARTH ,and out of fear,they abandoned the project capping the hole permentantly.

pls i got it frm a reliable source; (THE ACTUAL SOUNDS CAN BE DOWNLOADED ON THE Internet with this link showed below -  http://www.av1611.org/sound/misc/dighell2.ram).if these horrorful cries and wailing can make u come and accept Jesus.pls do so!
Re: Horrorful Cries From Hell Fire by jagunlabi(m): 3:28pm On Nov 06, 2009
You are one pathetic creature if you think this will help recruit new converts to your way of thinking. Are you for real? You guys are getting more and more desperate by the day.Not enough faithfuls to go around the church industry?Too many churches being serviced by fewer and fewer gullibles faithfuls?
Is the the reason for all this desperation?The church industry is crashing?Is that it?
How can souls scream in horror of pain?Do they have pain sensors to feel pain?You child . . .
ccollins:

if these horrorful cries and wailing can make u come and accept Jesus.pls do so!

1 Like

Re: Horrorful Cries From Hell Fire by ccollins(m): 8:40am On Nov 07, 2009
What i am saying is the truth.why don't u ask God the silly question if souls are wailing in hell.go and get information abt mount heklafell and the volcanic eruptions.people like caspar and haraldur sigurdsson will tell they heard fearful howling,weeping and gnashing of teeth and it could be heard frm miles away
Re: Horrorful Cries From Hell Fire by manmustwac(m): 12:02pm On Nov 07, 2009
ccollins:

What i am saying is the truth.why don't u ask God the silly question if souls are wailing in hell.go and get information abt mount heklafell and the volcanic eruptions.people like caspar and haraldur sigurdsson will tell they heard fearful howling,weeping and gnashing of teeth and it could be heard frm miles away
If this was true why didn't we hear it on CNN News or BBC World Service {who only broadcast credible stories} Don't u think it would've made bigger headlines than the story of the Palestinian born american who shot 12 of his fellow comrades in Fort Knox?

1 Like

Re: Horrorful Cries From Hell Fire by ccollins(m): 12:37pm On Nov 07, 2009
Maybe it wasn't broadcasted on cnn or bbc but u have to understand that its frm remote siberia and for u to get the factual news.it was broadcasted in their radio station over there.to even show its really true.the leader of d geological group was even an atheist until he actually heard those horrorful sounds before he believed hell really existed.check the web blog,u will understand better what i mean.
Re: Horrorful Cries From Hell Fire by manmustwac(m): 6:02pm On Nov 07, 2009
ccollins:

Maybe it wasn't broadcasted on cnn or bbc but u have to understand that its frm remote siberia and for u to get the factual news.it was broadcasted in their radio station over there.to even show its really true.the leader of d geological group was even an atheist until he actually heard those horrorful sounds before he believed hell really existed.check the web blog,u will understand better what i mean.
BBC World Service have a radio station that broadcasts news from Syberia thats there. Any credible news this they would send to thier headquarters in Shepherds Bush London immediately. If it was something like 12 american soldiers shot dead by a crazy siberian in a remote part of siberia don't u think we'd hear the news?
Re: Horrorful Cries From Hell Fire by ccollins(m): 7:46pm On Nov 07, 2009
Are u a robot that glues to bcc all d time.no matter hw alert u are,u still can't know all the news passing thru cnn and bbc even for a day.
Re: Horrorful Cries From Hell Fire by Nobody: 10:39pm On Nov 07, 2009
this story has been around for ages.

some people [also Christians] analysed it and pointed out any instruments being used would most likely have melted in that extreme heat.
Re: Horrorful Cries From Hell Fire by muffins(f): 10:56pm On Nov 07, 2009
Hell Fire is a place of torture, so what do you expect? undecided
Re: Horrorful Cries From Hell Fire by bawomolo(m): 12:57am On Nov 08, 2009
muffins:

Hell Fire is a place of torture, so what do you expect? undecided

u believe this undecided
Re: Horrorful Cries From Hell Fire by donjon: 10:32am On Nov 08, 2009
@ 1st posta,
kindly STFU. Thanks
Re: Horrorful Cries From Hell Fire by ccollins(m): 7:17pm On Nov 08, 2009
Are u talking abt me@donjon
Re: Horrorful Cries From Hell Fire by saints2(f): 7:24pm On Nov 08, 2009
I believed this, Dr Olukoya said this when he was talking on the sermon [b]God's Dustin [/b]when he talked about hell, He played the tape of the Hell I heard the sounds and Its real, so real. No joke my brother.
Re: Horrorful Cries From Hell Fire by jagunlabi(m): 12:34pm On Nov 09, 2009
saints_1:

I believed this, Dr Olukoya said this when he was talking on the sermon [b]God's Dustin [/b]when he talked about hell, He played the tape of the Hell I heard the sounds and Its real, so real. No joke my brother.
A man of con played a tape and you believed it.Wonderful.

2 Likes

Re: Horrorful Cries From Hell Fire by elisa121s(m): 9:40am On Oct 22, 2014
dis is hw all of u will endup in hellfire for nt believe in truth. I always believe dat hellfire is real and I believe in wat dey said. So as for me and my house we will serve d LORD
Re: Horrorful Cries From Hell Fire by Petergudluck(m): 6:31am On Dec 20, 2014
Many shall cry for mercy but it shall be too late why not now surrender your life to Jesus
Re: Horrorful Cries From Hell Fire by Petergudluck(m): 6:32am On Dec 20, 2014
Many shall cry for mercy but it shall be too late why not now surrender your life to JesusMany shall cry for mercy but it shall be too late why not now surrender your life to JesusMany shall cry for mercy but it shall be too late why not now surrender your life to Jesus
Re: Horrorful Cries From Hell Fire by Longstride: 7:34am On Dec 20, 2014
how stùpid can one get!
'Hell' is inside the earth? So if we drill the earth deep enough, we can see souls of people burning and burning but not dying? ....so the souls can dig their way out of the ground and escape? Or if we decide to, we can blast the rock, open the pit, and rescue Adolf Hitler shocked

And this marvelous discovery didn't make headlines shocked

1 Like

Re: Horrorful Cries From Hell Fire by johnydon22(m): 9:49am On Dec 20, 2014
Longstride:
how stùpid can one get!
'Hell' is inside the earth? So if we drill the earth deep enough, we can see souls of people burning and burning but not dying? ....so the souls can dig their way out of the ground and escape? Or if we decide to, we can blast the rock, open the pit, and rescue Adolf Hitler shocked

And this marvelous discovery didn't make headlines shocked

hahahahahaha no be small o, the people just abandoned the pit and left the drilling...
christians and this their gullibility.. they are here frightening themselves with hell... look at them shouting PLEASE REPENT HELL IS REAL... they are all worshipping d jewish god because of the threat of hell if he actually existed lmao... please tell us another lie grin

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Should I, As A Christian Pay Tithe? / Daily Devotional (A Gathering Of Eagles) / Time And Chance Happeneth To Them All

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.