Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,507 members, 7,865,136 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 12:53 PM

Nobody Enters Hell Fire Because Of What He Did, But Rather What He Did Not Do! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Nobody Enters Hell Fire Because Of What He Did, But Rather What He Did Not Do! (278 Views)

This Lady Claims She Is Going To Hell Fire And So Proud Of It ( Photos ) / Five Sins That Will Take Many Christians To Hell Fire / Pastor Enters Into Church On A Hoverboard (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nobody Enters Hell Fire Because Of What He Did, But Rather What He Did Not Do! by chinedu202000(m): 4:17pm On Jan 17, 2016
NOBODY ENTERS HELL FIRE BECAUSE OF WHAT HE DID, BUT
RATHER WHAT HE DID NOT DO!
A man who lived a life of violence and crime all his days on earth
did not go to hell despite all the evil he did up until he hung on the
cross. But you wonder what good he did to go to paradise. The
truth is that he did no good but believe in what his colleague would
have simply believed and have a change of destiny but ignored it.
Read this man statement in luke 23: 41. We are punished justly, for
we are getting what our deeds deserve. But this man has done
nothing wrong. '' then he said; Jesus remember me when you come
into your kingdom'' Jesus answered him '' I tell you the truth, today
you will be with me in paradise'' He believed in Jesus and had a
change of destiny even at the point of death. God still tells you
''Believe in the lord Jesus Christ and you will be saved. Acts 16: 31
NIV. Not your works, but believe. Acts 2: 21.
Source@ https://mobile.facebook.com/notes/pst-young-odili/nobody-enters-hell-fire-because-of-what-he-did-but-rather-what-he-did-not-do/169543219747085/?refid=21&_ft_&fbt_id=169543219747085&lul&ref_component=mbasic_photo_permalink_actionbar&_rdr#s_c893575cfb9cfc107f23ed837928de50

Cc
Lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

Spiritual Digest For The Day 20th Of January 2016 / Our Christian Faith / The Syndrome Of:' You Must Get Pregnant For Me Before Wedding'!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.