Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,473 members, 7,816,118 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:28 AM

See What This Man Is Doing In His Parlour..warning Graphic Pics. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / See What This Man Is Doing In His Parlour..warning Graphic Pics. (1105 Views)

Family Going To Church Involved In Accident In Enugu, All Dead! (Graphic Pics) / All Passengers In A Bus Die In Accident Along Lagos-Benin Road (Graphic Pics) / 5 Things You Need To Stop Doing In 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What This Man Is Doing In His Parlour..warning Graphic Pics. by vanspatacus(m): 5:58pm On Jan 17, 2016
Nairalanders wat advice can u gv to this man or wat can u guys say about the picture?

Re: See What This Man Is Doing In His Parlour..warning Graphic Pics. by finalboss(m): 6:00pm On Jan 17, 2016
how u take d picture
Re: See What This Man Is Doing In His Parlour..warning Graphic Pics. by REDDEVILS1(m): 6:02pm On Jan 17, 2016
I seriously no blame this man
Re: See What This Man Is Doing In His Parlour..warning Graphic Pics. by vanspatacus(m): 6:02pm On Jan 17, 2016
How I take the picture?..with a fone na
Re: See What This Man Is Doing In His Parlour..warning Graphic Pics. by myfantasies(f): 6:02pm On Jan 17, 2016
D guy under dey hot grin
Re: See What This Man Is Doing In His Parlour..warning Graphic Pics. by talktonase(m): 6:05pm On Jan 17, 2016
Lagos heat nah die.
Re: See What This Man Is Doing In His Parlour..warning Graphic Pics. by StefanSalvatore: 6:05pm On Jan 17, 2016
Da fucckkk is dis
Re: See What This Man Is Doing In His Parlour..warning Graphic Pics. by PMPhoenix(m): 6:06pm On Jan 17, 2016
#GlobalCooling
Re: See What This Man Is Doing In His Parlour..warning Graphic Pics. by finalboss(m): 6:11pm On Jan 17, 2016
vanspatacus:
How I take the picture?..with a fone na
you know you cn go to jail for this. m.did you ask for permission.. before posting it here
Re: See What This Man Is Doing In His Parlour..warning Graphic Pics. by igraman(m): 6:13pm On Jan 17, 2016
@Op, how old are you ? if I may ask.
what's ur problem with someone else's life.
How on earth is d man way of sleeping at the comfort of his sitting room your problem ?
it seems you took d picture through the windows sef .

bloody nincompoop !

2 Likes

Re: See What This Man Is Doing In His Parlour..warning Graphic Pics. by politricks: 6:14pm On Jan 17, 2016
lalasticlala please take down this senseless thread

1 Like

Re: See What This Man Is Doing In His Parlour..warning Graphic Pics. by vanspatacus(m): 7:32pm On Jan 17, 2016
igraman:
@Op, how old are you ? if I may ask.
what's ur problem with someone else's life.
How on earth is d man way of sleeping at the comfort of his sitting room your problem ?
it seems you took d picture through the windows sef .

bloody nincompoop !

Bro it hasn't gotten to that sum 1 also sent it to me on WhatsApp n I thought it was gonna make u guys laugh n cheer up a lil bit...he told me the man was actin n he was fully paid for his services... U suldnt av insulted me..anyways am xowie if av offended u guys...pls accept ma apology.
Re: See What This Man Is Doing In His Parlour..warning Graphic Pics. by vanspatacus(m): 7:53pm On Jan 17, 2016
Even without been told u suld know he was acting..how can someone in his or her right senses sleep lyk this ..the funniest tin is the place where he placed the fan..it was all planned work.. Xo pls I did not take the piccha through his window ooo...lols u guy don turn me to thief.
Re: See What This Man Is Doing In His Parlour..warning Graphic Pics. by igraman(m): 9:08pm On Jan 17, 2016
[quote author=vanspatacus post=42071374]

Bro it hasn't gotten to that sum 1 also sent it to me on WhatsApp n I thought it was gonna make u guys laugh n cheer up a lil bit...he told me the man was actin n he was fully paid for his services... U suldnt av insulted me..anyways am xowie if av offended u guys...pls accept ma apology.[/quote

do you hear what you are saying yourself at all ?
someone shared it with you on WhatsApp, he even told you the story beheehind it(that the man is acting) ....you brought it here (wch is meaningless) and changed the story. SMH for you.
Re: See What This Man Is Doing In His Parlour..warning Graphic Pics. by vanspatacus(m): 8:35pm On Jan 18, 2016
[quote author=igraman post=42074275][/quote]

Guy I no longer seem to gt u ooo n ah dnt knw wat ur P is i already apologised n u still contemplating on the SMH for u too..I dnt knw wat else u want me to do oooo n also I did not change any story....

(1) (Reply)

.i / If You Are Happy This Morning, Please Sing This Song With Me. / Photo: Woman Returns Money Mistakenly Transfered Into Her Bank Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.