Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,063 members, 7,814,663 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:09 PM

(photo) That Awkward Moment When D.J Cuppy Says She's From The Streets - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / (photo) That Awkward Moment When D.J Cuppy Says She's From The Streets (1214 Views)

That Moment When You Mix Oshogbo Weed With Burukutu / That Moment When You'll Pray That Ground Should Open Up And Swallow You. (photo) / Photo:that Awkward Moment When You Realise That God Hasn't Been Fair To You... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

(photo) That Awkward Moment When D.J Cuppy Says She's From The Streets by phunbyt(m): 6:49pm On Jan 17, 2016
Okay you know this common "saying" of rappers and most celebs that "I'm from the street" I con dey imagine make d.j Cuppy sef con talk am say she come "from the streets" (remember she's a billionaires daughter)...for me I'd be like....what would be your own reaction #JustForGags

Cc:lalastica

Re: (photo) That Awkward Moment When D.J Cuppy Says She's From The Streets by TruthHurts1(m): 6:59pm On Jan 17, 2016
"Poor" DJ Cuppy. What a hard life your "poverty stricken" parents put you through.
Imagine asking the driver to drive you to school as a kid in an ordinary ferrari when the other kids are in Rolls Royce.
Imagine being given just 10k as pocket money for a whole 5 year old pikin of a billionaire! Shey dat one no be insult?
But as you don blow now, all dose yeye tings don become history.
Thank de lawd for his mercy.

1 Like

Re: (photo) That Awkward Moment When D.J Cuppy Says She's From The Streets by AwesomeDuru(m): 7:04pm On Jan 17, 2016
If you're from the Streets Cuppy, then I live in rat holes..
Re: (photo) That Awkward Moment When D.J Cuppy Says She's From The Streets by phunbyt(m): 7:04pm On Jan 17, 2016
TruthHurts1:
"Poor" DJ Cuppy. What a hard life your "poverty stricken" parents put you through.
Imagine asking the driver to drive you to school as a kid in an ordinary ferrari when the other kids are in Rolls Royce.
Imagine being given just 10k as pocket money for a whole 5 year old pikin of a billionaire! Shey dat one no be insult?
But as you don blow now, all dose yeye tings don become history.
Thank de lawd for his mercy.

Lol...
Re: (photo) That Awkward Moment When D.J Cuppy Says She's From The Streets by skup008(m): 7:21pm On Jan 17, 2016
lol
Re: (photo) That Awkward Moment When D.J Cuppy Says She's From The Streets by jooey11: 9:31pm On Jan 17, 2016
The streets of park view estate in Ajah abi?

(1) (Reply)

Pics. When Your Village Elders Have Concluded On Your Matter / Photo Of How To Treat That Very Stingy Friend Of Yours / Crazy Akpororo Cracks Up The Audience With His Funny Jokes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.