Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,019 members, 7,838,564 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:34 AM

Lassa Fever : Rat Poison, Trap Sellers Record High Sales In Abuja - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Lassa Fever : Rat Poison, Trap Sellers Record High Sales In Abuja (14680 Views)

Anambra Abattoir Where Butchers Sell Poison In Name Of Meat (photos) / When You Finally Got The Lassa Fever Rat In Your House. / Rat Poison Sales Boom In Nigeria Over Lassa Fever Fears (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lassa Fever : Rat Poison, Trap Sellers Record High Sales In Abuja by igboboy3(m): 7:48pm On Jan 17, 2016
Ebola: Dispensers of hand-sanitisers made money
Lassa fever: Dispensers of rat-poison and rat-traps are making money

No matter the tragedy, whether malaria or bomb blast, there are people making money from it -- No 17, Enoch Rule of Domination

1 Like

Re: Lassa Fever : Rat Poison, Trap Sellers Record High Sales In Abuja by ebubey(f): 7:48pm On Jan 17, 2016
nobody wan die
Re: Lassa Fever : Rat Poison, Trap Sellers Record High Sales In Abuja by 2map(m): 7:49pm On Jan 17, 2016
Nobody wan die.
Poster above me tho.
I pray this ends very soon.
Re: Lassa Fever : Rat Poison, Trap Sellers Record High Sales In Abuja by Mannylex(m): 7:50pm On Jan 17, 2016
Basic Economics, the higher the demand, the higher the price.

Can there really be a peaceful time in the world?? Every disease seems to be a hit back to back From bird flu to SARS to Ebola, to Lassa Fever... God in your hands we commit our life.

1 Like

Re: Lassa Fever : Rat Poison, Trap Sellers Record High Sales In Abuja by EagleScribes: 7:51pm On Jan 17, 2016
A word is a enough for the wise. Prevention is better than cure.

There is a safe way to prevent rats and pests around your homes to prevent Lassa Fever and other diseases. Here it is:

www.nairaland.com/2872033/lassa-fever-real-heres-how#42071638
Re: Lassa Fever : Rat Poison, Trap Sellers Record High Sales In Abuja by EagleScribes: 7:51pm On Jan 17, 2016
Prevention is better than cure
Re: Lassa Fever : Rat Poison, Trap Sellers Record High Sales In Abuja by skup008(m): 7:51pm On Jan 17, 2016
grin the fear of lasa fever is the beginning of success for rat poison and trap sellers
Re: Lassa Fever : Rat Poison, Trap Sellers Record High Sales In Abuja by thefakestan: 7:54pm On Jan 17, 2016
Patoranking for don blow by now for the rat poison trade too oh.

Chai.

Alubarika blessings following the guy all way round.

ThefakeStan
Re: Lassa Fever : Rat Poison, Trap Sellers Record High Sales In Abuja by godoluwa(m): 7:55pm On Jan 17, 2016
rollUP:
Lmao..... 9ja no dey use their life play, every rat must die b4 them die
naija no sweet but nobody wan die
Re: Lassa Fever : Rat Poison, Trap Sellers Record High Sales In Abuja by KingTom(m): 7:59pm On Jan 17, 2016
JeffreyJamez:
Rats no dey near my house.... Kingtom and stfuareyougod knows why grin
The last rat bender grin
Re: Lassa Fever : Rat Poison, Trap Sellers Record High Sales In Abuja by kaakumme: 8:01pm On Jan 17, 2016
dambula!

Africa in large , has became dustbin to an evil organisation called WHO . who has been working for CIA , whenever they got deadly virus they will take it to laboratory and confirm vaccine and later on test it on innocent African. . .

Ebola of the 19s , was been cured by Kolanut . when they brought it back again in 2014 , even if one consumed bags of Kolanut , it won't work .
now , Lassa fever is strong enop to destroy a whole village .

1 Like

Re: Lassa Fever : Rat Poison, Trap Sellers Record High Sales In Abuja by Guyman02: 8:03pm On Jan 17, 2016
slimcious:
I just bought 5packs of that gum rat catcher, cnt take silly chances abeg

I dont know where you live, but that gum thing doesnt catch Lagos rats, they just jump over it and jes go there way or they allow the gum to weaken after some days before they quietly eat the bait and walk away while laughing at you grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Lassa Fever : Rat Poison, Trap Sellers Record High Sales In Abuja by Nobody: 8:05pm On Jan 17, 2016
JeffreyJamez:
Rats no dey near my house.... Kingto.m and stfuareyoug.od knows why grin
very cruel sad
Re: Lassa Fever : Rat Poison, Trap Sellers Record High Sales In Abuja by pelusky(m): 8:06pm On Jan 17, 2016
;DYou go fear na. If pesin no sick, how doctors go chop? If pesin no commit offence, how lawyer nd police go chop?
U go soon hear of housefly, cockroach own sef... #Endtime
hey rats listen, no weapon fashion against shal prosper o undecided
Re: Lassa Fever : Rat Poison, Trap Sellers Record High Sales In Abuja by perkyendy(m): 8:06pm On Jan 17, 2016
Re: Lassa Fever : Rat Poison, Trap Sellers Record High Sales In Abuja by ajebuter(f): 8:06pm On Jan 17, 2016
I have a resident rat in my bedroom

But we have an agreement: Don't come near my kitchen.

I will serve your food downstairs..

So we are clear.. grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lassa Fever : Rat Poison, Trap Sellers Record High Sales In Abuja by mazeltov(m): 8:09pm On Jan 17, 2016
brenister10:
Abuja rats are in trouble. This one go pass Rwanda Biafra genocide of 1967.
lwkmdead!!
Re: Lassa Fever : Rat Poison, Trap Sellers Record High Sales In Abuja by JehanEddy07(m): 8:10pm On Jan 17, 2016
KingTom:
The last rat bender grin

Lmao grin
Re: Lassa Fever : Rat Poison, Trap Sellers Record High Sales In Abuja by justmenoni: 8:19pm On Jan 17, 2016
And also the cheap meatpies eaters association shoukd be disbanded

quote author=Obinoscopy post=42071570]Members of the Garri Drinkers Association, I think its high time we disbanded that association for now don't you think wink? And those of you that drink from cans, beware.[/quote]
Re: Lassa Fever : Rat Poison, Trap Sellers Record High Sales In Abuja by brenister10: 8:19pm On Jan 17, 2016
mazeltov:
lwkmdead!!
Biafra, come see another ethnic bigot for here o
Re: Lassa Fever : Rat Poison, Trap Sellers Record High Sales In Abuja by Lordaweezy: 8:22pm On Jan 17, 2016
Am sure d'banj will record high sales with his "koko garri" wink
Re: Lassa Fever : Rat Poison, Trap Sellers Record High Sales In Abuja by Sanguine77(m): 8:27pm On Jan 17, 2016
Rats in Lagos are usually very big and fresh, not afraid of people, can swim very well while some even hunt lizards.
Its time to hunt them down and kill 'em all.
We conquered ebola and we can also defeat Lassa.
Re: Lassa Fever : Rat Poison, Trap Sellers Record High Sales In Abuja by poseidon12: 8:31pm On Jan 17, 2016
Guyman02:

I dont know where you live, but that gum thing doesnt catch Lagos rats, they just jump over it and jes go there way or they allow the gum to weaken after some days before they quietly eat the bait and walk away while laughing at you grin grin
I don't think so. I find the rat gums to be the most effective so far. But you have to place them along the usual route of the rats/mice; for the rats you have to use the large gums and for the mice, use the small gums.
I don't even bother with the rat poisons because the rats quickly learn to avoid them. And this is because the poisons usually kill almost instantly letting the surviving ones connect the death with the poison. For a rat poison to be effective, it should not kill instantly. It should take a day or two to kill so that the rat or mouse cannot connect the death with the poison. They are intelligent too.

1 Like

Re: Lassa Fever : Rat Poison, Trap Sellers Record High Sales In Abuja by Nobody: 8:32pm On Jan 17, 2016
kirchofff:
Those rats in lagos enh. The way those guys get fat enh, they even appear fresher than dia landlords......shocked

Wizard grin
Re: Lassa Fever : Rat Poison, Trap Sellers Record High Sales In Abuja by KingTom(m): 8:33pm On Jan 17, 2016
Re: Lassa Fever : Rat Poison, Trap Sellers Record High Sales In Abuja by kirchofff(m): 8:37pm On Jan 17, 2016
Speechless3:

Wizard grin
I swear those rats are scary and they eat anything! Gosh
Re: Lassa Fever : Rat Poison, Trap Sellers Record High Sales In Abuja by Baroba(m): 8:37pm On Jan 17, 2016
Cleaning up our environment, implementing a good waste management program, these are what we need to reduce rat population, no amount of rat poison or traps will dent the population of these prolific breeders..

You can't be dumping waste by road side and not expect a rat infestation..
Re: Lassa Fever : Rat Poison, Trap Sellers Record High Sales In Abuja by fularm(m): 8:41pm On Jan 17, 2016
As part of our quota to our Nation : odor free and environmental friendly chemicals fumigation at a very affordable cost 07036764593 l
Re: Lassa Fever : Rat Poison, Trap Sellers Record High Sales In Abuja by JeffreyJamez(m): 8:47pm On Jan 17, 2016
KingTom:
The last rat bender grin

Maybe na their new way be this... but me I'm ever ready!!.... I get new torture tricks to try out Biko!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Does It Really Mean That There Is No Cure For Staphylococcus? / Stop Patronizing Herbal Concoctions From Hawkers - NAFDAC / COVID-19: Ogun State Launches Sample Collection Centre In Ota

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.