Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,194 members, 7,818,642 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:34 PM

Sweet Mother..... I No Go Forget You..... - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Sweet Mother..... I No Go Forget You..... (534 Views)

Forget Your Husband, I Lost Mine Too- Single Mother To Housewife / "Forget Your Husband, He Is Mine" - Single Lady Tells Housewife / [agony Of An Orphan] Sign The Documents Or Forget About Your Education Dream (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sweet Mother..... I No Go Forget You..... by jaylister(m): 7:50pm On Jan 17, 2016
When i saw this photos,i realised just how important and special we women are and i am dedicating it to you...Motherhood rocks!
We do so much to make sure our kids have the best....Thank you!

Royalboy

1 Like

Re: Sweet Mother..... I No Go Forget You..... by Nobody: 7:52pm On Jan 17, 2016
Really touched
Re: Sweet Mother..... I No Go Forget You..... by Nobody: 7:53pm On Jan 17, 2016
cry wana b dis kind of mother my kids above my life any day any time
Re: Sweet Mother..... I No Go Forget You..... by jaylister(m): 8:05pm On Jan 17, 2016
we dont have such mothers in nigeria again, they will rather dog 4 another man to sustain the family
Re: Sweet Mother..... I No Go Forget You..... by kaziblake(f): 8:58pm On Jan 17, 2016
jaylister:
we dont have such mothers in nigeria again, they will rather dog 4 another man to sustain the family
Are you okay?
Pls stop saying that.
My mother is an example of a virtuous woman.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Keen On Meeting This Guy That Might Be My Twin / Housewives Bathe Themselves With Hot Water Over Lover (graphic Photo) / My Husband Beats My Mother – Wife Tells Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.