Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,162 members, 7,835,883 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:49 PM

Mbaka: "They Are Trying To Assassinate Me" (audio) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Mbaka: "They Are Trying To Assassinate Me" (audio) (781 Views)

Father Mbaka Catches His Impostor, Disgraces Him In His Church (Video, Photos) / There Are Plans To Assassinate Buhari – Mbaka / Plot To Assassinate Ayo Oritsejafor, CAN Leader Uncovered--thisday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mbaka: "They Are Trying To Assassinate Me" (audio) by Naijiant: 10:17pm On Jan 17, 2016
Father Ejike Mbaka claimed today that Buhari's opponents are trying to kill him. Listen to the sermon here:
http://www.naijiant.com/articles/mbaka-they-are-trying-to-assassinate-me/

1 Like

Re: Mbaka: "They Are Trying To Assassinate Me" (audio) by Contrabanned: 10:18pm On Jan 17, 2016
Issokay....next!
Re: Mbaka: "They Are Trying To Assassinate Me" (audio) by DeviIhimself: 10:24pm On Jan 17, 2016
inasmuch as i hate speaking ill about priests i must say that mbaka is really loosing it

oh God please save your priest if he's speaking the truth but if he's lying or looking for cheap federal attention please Lord save him from himself, forgive his sins and never allow your anointing depart from him. amin cool

#proudlyCatholic smiley

1 Like

Re: Mbaka: "They Are Trying To Assassinate Me" (audio) by GodpunishBuhari: 10:25pm On Jan 17, 2016
DeviIhimself:
inasmuch as i hate speaking ill about priests i must say that mbaka is really loosing it

oh God please save your priest if he's speaking the truth but if he's lying or looking for cheap federal attention please Lord save him from himself, forgive his sins and never allow your anointing depart from him. amin cool

#proudlyCatholic smiley

Be like say him and Tompolo na 1 fellowship dem dey cos d both speak same tin LoL
Re: Mbaka: "They Are Trying To Assassinate Me" (audio) by DeviIhimself: 10:39pm On Jan 17, 2016
GodpunishBuhari:

Be like say him and Tompolo na 1 fellowship dem dey cos d both speak same tin LoL

bro I'll never join in speaking ill of a priest of God
as a Catholic i was taught to respect the Holy priests and my conscience won't allow me to freely insult a priest.

I know that he's been bias and one sided but i forbid myself to freely insult him in any form not because of him but because of the anointing following him.

meeehn i don't know for now but back in those days as of 2004 this mbaka is well loaded with power and performed a lot of miracles which I witnessed with my korokoro eyes
this man turned the most feared and ruthless diety and shrine of my maternal local government in to a mere toy with women playing with the shrine all these happened with just some words by him he didn't even go he sent the youths loaded with anointing.
it was back in 2004 the day he did village and town cleansing

3 Likes

Re: Mbaka: "They Are Trying To Assassinate Me" (audio) by Nobody: 10:53pm On Jan 17, 2016
Is he telling us?
This man must be a comedian...
Abeg go tell your God..
Re: Mbaka: "They Are Trying To Assassinate Me" (audio) by GodpunishBuhari: 7:20am On Jan 18, 2016
DeviIhimself:

bro I'll never join in speaking ill of a priest of God
as a Catholic i was taught to respect the Holy priests and my conscience won't allow me to freely insult a priest.

I know that he's been bias and one sided but i forbid myself to freely insult him in any form not because of him but because of the anointing following him.

meeehn i don't know for now but back in those days as of 2004 this mbaka is well loaded with power and performed a lot of miracles which I witnessed with my korokoro eyes
this man turned the most feared and ruthless diety and shrine of my maternal local government in to a mere toy with women playing with the shrine all these happened with just some words by him he didn't even go he sent the youths loaded with anointing.
it was back in 2004 the day he did village and town cleansing

I only made reference to the topic which Tompolo used also

1 Like

Re: Mbaka: "They Are Trying To Assassinate Me" (audio) by Naijiant: 11:46am On Jan 18, 2016
RightBoo:
Is he telling us?
This man must be a comedian...
Abeg go tell your God..
He was addressing his congregation.

(1) (Reply)

5 Night Of Glory / Difference Between A Miracle & A Magic / Fall Of Satan Part 1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.