Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,405 members, 7,861,141 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 03:00 AM

Men Of God Or Men Of Money. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Men Of God Or Men Of Money. (319 Views)

Men Of God Whose Prophecies Failed In The Year 2016 / Did Moses See God Or Was Timothy Wrong About No One Being Able To see God? / 8 Great Lessons From 8 Great Men Of God. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Men Of God Or Men Of Money. by Assassin419(m): 11:01pm On Jan 17, 2016
They keep advertising this 5nights of Glory (Salvation Ministries). I have seen all the posters every were and the radio won't stop telling me about it.. Now I wonder, can't that Glory planned for the 5 nights, be taking to the sick people in all the hospitals all over rivers state? If the Glory is so powerful and super naturally going to heal and change the lives of people that will come, as a pastor or as a great man of God, why waste peoples time to come collect the Glory? I can as well go to all the hospitals and heal every sick person to go home.. When a scam is been advertised like this rubbish 5nights of Glory, I will have no other option than to start telling Nigerians the truth about this so called men of God..

1 Like

Re: Men Of God Or Men Of Money. by cosby02(m): 11:30pm On Jan 17, 2016
Op... Am with you on this.
Re: Men Of God Or Men Of Money. by Nobody: 11:32pm On Jan 17, 2016
Smh...

Just as you see the advert, so are the sick in the hospitals seeing the advert. Most of them have families who attend the programs and stand for them. Even the bible says "...Shall one person stand in the gap, I will Heal the land. I am the Lord."

So the program does not have to be taken to a hospital before the sick who believe receive theirs.

And besides what is the definition of a scam? A scam is a Verb. An event whereby you pay for something and you don't get what you pay for. Now tell me are you paying gate fee to enter the 5 nights of glory? Just yes or no.. no stories pls.

If Yes, well, may God forgive their souls.

If No, may God forgive YOU. Do you think it's everybody who drives drives a car or is healthy that has gotten his glory? So it's not about sick alone. And it's optional, nobody is forcing you.

If your faith is as small as a muster seed you can move mountain. I know know a man who went to a FAKE PROPHET. .for healing, hundreds have been to that man and they testify he is fake. Nothing works. This man went gullibly with A LOT OF FAITH. Behold he was healed. The fake prophet still remained fake. Later arrested. My point? His faith healed him even in he hands of of a fake prophet.

So if you believe the 5 nights of glory are yor nights. Your life will change even if it's a scam.
Re: Men Of God Or Men Of Money. by talktonase(m): 11:52pm On Jan 17, 2016
I dey tire for there parade honestly! But all I can do is to let God judge them.

(1) (Reply)

Let Your Conviction Be Your Defence / He Is Waiting For You!!! / kk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.