Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,304 members, 7,836,318 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:46 AM

I Always Have The Feeling Of Commiting Suicide - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / I Always Have The Feeling Of Commiting Suicide (533 Views)

I Feel Like Commiting Suicide. Bet9ja Has Finished Me / 5 Nigerians I Always Pray Not To Meet! / Dui Attorneys, I Always Had My 18th Birthday A Short While Ago. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Always Have The Feeling Of Commiting Suicide by wizzbenn(m): 11:29pm On Jan 17, 2016
This is my 1st time of posting here but I have been an active nairaland member for long.
Please do not mind my grammatical errors because am not that good in writing but I just have to..
I come from a family of six, four girls and two boys. I am the 1st among the boys tho. We lost our dad when we were all in primary school so my mum has been the breadwinner since then.she has made sure none of us lack anything..Today two of my sisters are married and 3 of them have graduated..My problem is this, I have never been a dull student neither has any of us ever been..Am in my 3rd year in the university hoping to graduate soon but the state am in now it's impossible. Things have been kinda rough of lately so my family are thinking I would graduate this year to reduce the load from my mumcy..my mum has a high BP and am scared that something very bad will happen to her if she finds out am not Graduating this year and this reason has made me contemplated suicide on so many occasions because I will never forgive myself if anything happens to her..I am planning on picking another Jamb form to start from the beginning but who will sponsor me..My mum has spent almost 500k + because am in a state university..Please what do I do..am very confused...I need advise if not I may just end up commiting suicide.
Re: I Always Have The Feeling Of Commiting Suicide by madridguy(m): 11:38pm On Jan 17, 2016
First of all erase completely the devilish thought of you taking your life. You stated you love your mom and you don't want anything to happen to her then you're thinking suicide. Please bro, don't try anything funny.
Re: I Always Have The Feeling Of Commiting Suicide by sauceTDA(m): 11:49pm On Jan 17, 2016
I pray that any manipulation of the devil to toy with your destiny is shattered in jesus name... Please brother your life is valuable to your generation. it is well with you.
Re: I Always Have The Feeling Of Commiting Suicide by ayobase(m): 11:51pm On Jan 17, 2016
you commit suicide, you go to hell!

Don't be a coward, face your problems with hard work and prayers.....Lobatan.

Nothing lasts forver.....This time will pass, and you will laugh over it in the next 3 yrs.....I was once in your shoe.
Re: I Always Have The Feeling Of Commiting Suicide by SpaceAngel: 12:15pm On Jan 18, 2016
Please don't do this . You wrote that your mum is hypertensive and you don't would not want her hurt. If you even attempt suicide and fail, your mum may be hurt, if you eventually kill yourself you would have hurt not only your mum but plenty of those that love you.
Seek psychological counselling and you will be fine. No condition is too bad.
Re: I Always Have The Feeling Of Commiting Suicide by 2rutalk1: 3:00pm On Jan 18, 2016
I was in your shoes before and I am still going through some tougher challenges as a man because I am currently aspiring higher levels in life. It will be a story someday. I don't want to ask you what the probem is because I did my first degree in a State University and Federal University for my second degree. So I can make a comparative analysis of the two. Some State Universities in Nigeria can frustrate somebody and have also succeeded in killing some people's destiny due to corruption and all sorts of sharp practices by the authorities, which makes reward for hardwork difficult. One thing I want you to put at the back of your mind is that God is not ignorant of your situation. Don't be deterred. God has promised never to leave you nor forsake you. Keep pulling through and keep pushing on.
Re: I Always Have The Feeling Of Commiting Suicide by octopusfreaky(f): 5:50pm On Jan 18, 2016
suicide ke,,brace up and shake off spirit of fear and devilish thoughts. Tough times dont last only tough people do and'hustle until your haters asks if you are hiring".
Re: I Always Have The Feeling Of Commiting Suicide by Nobody: 10:38pm On Jan 18, 2016
wizzbenn:
This is my 1st time of posting here but I have been an active nairaland member for long.
Please do not mind my grammatical errors because am not that good in writing but I just have to..
I come from a family of six, four girls and two boys. I am the 1st among the boys tho. We lost our dad when we were all in primary school so my mum has been the breadwinner since then.she has made sure none of us lack anything..Today two of my sisters are married and 3 of them have graduated..My problem is this, I have never been a dull student neither has any of us ever been..Am in my 3rd year in the university hoping to graduate soon but the state am in now it's impossible. Things have been kinda rough of lately so my family are thinking I would graduate this year to reduce the load from my mumcy..my mum has a high BP and am scared that something very bad will happen to her if she finds out am not Graduating this year and this reason has made me contemplated suicide on so many occasions because I will never forgive myself if anything happens to her..I am planning on picking another Jamb form to start from the beginning but who will sponsor me..My mum has spent almost 500k + because am in a state university..Please what do I do..am very confused...I need advise if not I may just end up commiting suicide.

Life is such that sometimes we have very painful incidents and it's so hard to just dust yourself up and keep moving

If you're taking jamb register and make it worth your while as in pass. ...enter another school and this time make sure you graduate and very well.

I know you have lots on your mind like your mates are ahead of you but God always knows what his next plan is.....just let him lead you while you give it what it takes

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Master Degree In Computer Science / Loan And Scholarship For International In Canada Apply Now Free Of Charge / Commissioner Asked Senior Civil Servants To Sweep Model Schools?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.