Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,231 members, 7,815,301 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:31 AM

Olamide Seeks Fans Opinion In Selecting YBNL First Female Artist - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olamide Seeks Fans Opinion In Selecting YBNL First Female Artist (32999 Views)

Osi Rubbishes Ric Hassani’s Broke People Opinion In Relationships / "Should I Sign Obadice?" - Olamide Asks (See Fans Opinion) / Temmie Ovwasa, YBNL First Lady In New Hot Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olamide Seeks Fans Opinion In Selecting YBNL First Female Artist by Nobody: 10:46am On Jan 18, 2016
onyekachee:
I think I go with dejloaf,Asa is too big for ybnl

I think he meant a combination of both asa and dejiloaf's musical approach. And not one of them.
Re: Olamide Seeks Fans Opinion In Selecting YBNL First Female Artist by Mufasa27(m): 10:46am On Jan 18, 2016
Come to think of it, I think As a is over rated
Re: Olamide Seeks Fans Opinion In Selecting YBNL First Female Artist by Mufasa27(m): 10:46am On Jan 18, 2016
Come to think of it, I think As a is over rated undecided
Re: Olamide Seeks Fans Opinion In Selecting YBNL First Female Artist by Nobody: 10:49am On Jan 18, 2016
osaslord500:

Dej Loaf is an American based wrapper oooo, seems u don't know her!
Wrapper?
Re: Olamide Seeks Fans Opinion In Selecting YBNL First Female Artist by toprealman: 10:53am On Jan 18, 2016
Thecelebgists:

Na wa for u oo... Can u write a line?
skibo robo skibo, skibu ruby skibu..QED
Re: Olamide Seeks Fans Opinion In Selecting YBNL First Female Artist by toprealman: 10:53am On Jan 18, 2016
Thecelebgists:

skibo robo skibo, skibu rubu skibu..QED
Re: Olamide Seeks Fans Opinion In Selecting YBNL First Female Artist by mobaladf: 10:54am On Jan 18, 2016
Asa Ride On
Re: Olamide Seeks Fans Opinion In Selecting YBNL First Female Artist by muhakeem(m): 10:54am On Jan 18, 2016
Thecelebgists:

has actually said àsà does not know how to sing?
Re: Olamide Seeks Fans Opinion In Selecting YBNL First Female Artist by ayobase(m): 10:56am On Jan 18, 2016
lilzcee:
angry angry idiot, efejoku is a club banger, if i see u, i will drop a punch at ur head, Nigerians are pretenders, we all dance to shoki, efejoku and other lil kesh hit songs, then after u will talk about moral this moral that, phuck u and to hell with ur useless moral angry

Abeg carry your lassa infested saliva go front.
Re: Olamide Seeks Fans Opinion In Selecting YBNL First Female Artist by mumihaja(f): 10:59am On Jan 18, 2016
Now available.
Male fertility Chinese pills-Wu Zi Yan Zong Wan
Female fertility Chinese pills- Taojing Cu Wan Yu
Clean Point tampon
Instead Softcups
Ovulation and pregnancy strips
Send an email to mumihaja@gmail.com
Re: Olamide Seeks Fans Opinion In Selecting YBNL First Female Artist by shamecurls(m): 10:59am On Jan 18, 2016
Asa will never be in a record label that composes noise and sing thrash!

She is way above that YBNL level

Try Maheeda, Cynthia Morgan or better still Cossy Ojiakor

1 Like

Re: Olamide Seeks Fans Opinion In Selecting YBNL First Female Artist by Dindondin(m): 11:02am On Jan 18, 2016
onyekachee:
Dont underestimate Olamide. If its money, his record is rich.
The day I pay him to compose a strictly moral song is the day you ll see his raw potential.
Its just that he has allowed quick money to enter his head.
that's why he still sing vulgar & keeps encouraging his 1st son Lil Kesh.
I think Olamide should sign both Asa and Dejloaf.
Re: Olamide Seeks Fans Opinion In Selecting YBNL First Female Artist by Lexusgs430: 11:14am On Jan 18, 2016
When Olamide himself can enmasse listening audience on you tube and vevo like Dej Loaf, he should put her in the mix!!!
He beta take chigurl jeje!!!
Re: Olamide Seeks Fans Opinion In Selecting YBNL First Female Artist by Nobody: 11:18am On Jan 18, 2016
onyekachee:
na wa o,he didn't say he wants to sign Asa or dejloaf,he only wants a woman that possess both female character music wise

1 Like

Re: Olamide Seeks Fans Opinion In Selecting YBNL First Female Artist by eyincrown: 11:39am On Jan 18, 2016
WHAT A COMBINATION!!!
Re: Olamide Seeks Fans Opinion In Selecting YBNL First Female Artist by baslone: 11:49am On Jan 18, 2016
ayobase:
I think more spirit of Asa in the first lady will be okay to avoid meaningless songs like efejoku and the likes.

We want quality lyrics biko....we need female version of Adekunle Gold.

Asa is exceptionally good in talent, lyrics, content and delivery but that's where it ends.

Besides, free download how many youths actually go all out to buy her songs in the streets or on iTunes.

Internationally, she will- but locally Asa is hardly played at parties/clubs, the name can not single handedly sell out a Lagos concert, she will stroll through the streets of Ojuelegba or Mushin and nobody would recognise her.

She is not of the present generation.

This present generation prefer the "I dey kill mosquito well well", "E joo awon to salaro", etc WTF!!!!

In as much as I respect her hustle, if I had to invest my money on her locally- it's really not a wise business decision.

My 2!
Re: Olamide Seeks Fans Opinion In Selecting YBNL First Female Artist by TolaniLuv: 12:02pm On Jan 18, 2016
Jennifa would be better! Na Yoruba girl...
Re: Olamide Seeks Fans Opinion In Selecting YBNL First Female Artist by inme: 12:11pm On Jan 18, 2016
#Simi
Re: Olamide Seeks Fans Opinion In Selecting YBNL First Female Artist by PrinceAlex001(m): 12:16pm On Jan 18, 2016
English is a big problem for some nairalanders... Infact, this post just showed the calibre of people on Nairaland. Goshh!!! Simple English, some of you cant just comprehend.
Olamide didnot say he wants to sign ASA and/or Dejloaf. He only posited that he desires to sign a female artiste that has a combined attribute of both aforementioned female musicians into YBNL. Y'all should shut the Bleep up about the stupid and unwarranted argument. This is how y'all will start spreading false rumor that Olamide is planning to sign ASA and Dejloaf. Mtcheewwww!
Re: Olamide Seeks Fans Opinion In Selecting YBNL First Female Artist by djdoxxx(m): 12:17pm On Jan 18, 2016
Are you into sport betting?

You will definitely find this article helpful....A Must Read

https://www.nairaland.com/2872550/whatsapp-professional-sport-investment-service
Re: Olamide Seeks Fans Opinion In Selecting YBNL First Female Artist by gbemmy2k10(m): 12:19pm On Jan 18, 2016
he only met the female artist should have d qualities of asa and dejloaf. simple english ppl no fit decode. smh
Re: Olamide Seeks Fans Opinion In Selecting YBNL First Female Artist by orijintv(m): 12:20pm On Jan 18, 2016
Holyfield1:
Wow, my thought exactly

Abi Na . . They Sing Alike. . But That Gal Hips ThoughThough cool
Re: Olamide Seeks Fans Opinion In Selecting YBNL First Female Artist by weedfada(m): 12:32pm On Jan 18, 2016
Mr ybnl, take a trip to jos. U'll see tha "dej loaf" u want, as per the asa part, u'll have to work hand in hand with her to bring that out (cos I knw it'll invlove her using all that yoruba ish). This industry really lacks structure tho! He should hire a scout for that... Spread d money bros! *i love dejloaf* her sell soul project is off tha hook and she's been on tha grind, no be yesterday thing o!
Re: Olamide Seeks Fans Opinion In Selecting YBNL First Female Artist by ayobase(m): 12:34pm On Jan 18, 2016
baslone:

Asa is exceptionally good in talent, lyrics, content and delivery but that's where it ends.

Besides, free download how many youths actually go all out to buy her songs in the streets or on iTunes.

Internationally, she will- but locally Asa is hardly played at parties/clubs, the name can not single handedly sell out a Lagos concert, she will stroll through the streets of Ojuelegba or Mushin and nobody would recognise her.

She is not of the present generation.

This present generation prefer the "I dey kill mosquito well well", "E joo awon to salaro", etc WTF!!!!

In as much as I respect her hustle, if I had to invest my money on her locally- it's really not a wise business decision.

My 2!

First of all, thanks for your civility.

And of course, I share in your beliefs as well.
People like Asa and Lagbaja invest in the future. It is a long term investment if I must say.

From your views, I can say you like and appreciate good and deep music as I do, despite reveling in and with 'club bangers' of today once in a while.

But on a serious note, that "efejoku" track is a no-no for me.....too explicit.

1 Like

Re: Olamide Seeks Fans Opinion In Selecting YBNL First Female Artist by baslone: 12:43pm On Jan 18, 2016
ayobase:

But on a serious note, that "efejoku" track is a no-no for me.....too explicit.

I like the beats/production.

The first guy(in white tee) that was shown in the first scene of the muzik video- that is ME! wink

I have no choice but to like it! grin
Re: Olamide Seeks Fans Opinion In Selecting YBNL First Female Artist by ghuzy01: 12:52pm On Jan 18, 2016
Toks2008:
If he signs up ASA then it will be a special contract cos Asa is by far a bigger brand than YBNL but i cant wait to hear a collabo of Dekunle and ASA
U don't get what he's trying to say,he meant that he wants his first female artist to have d lyrical power of both asa and dj loaf...not that he wants to sign asa or dj loaf

1 Like

Re: Olamide Seeks Fans Opinion In Selecting YBNL First Female Artist by ghuzy01: 12:57pm On Jan 18, 2016
nurai88:

i did not know English language could be this complicated for people o. olamide said he wants a COMBINATION of ATTRIBUTES of asa and dejloaf. he clearly did not ask whether to sign asa or dejloaf. meanwhile, who is this dejloaf sef? any known songs by her?
Dj loaf is a us rapper,Buh I tire for naija youths o,to comprehend simple English is a big deal for dem
Re: Olamide Seeks Fans Opinion In Selecting YBNL First Female Artist by ghuzy01: 1:04pm On Jan 18, 2016
Holyfield1:
Wow, my thought exactly
Guy u munu sha,u go school? By the way how old 're u that u can't comprehend simple English.smh
Re: Olamide Seeks Fans Opinion In Selecting YBNL First Female Artist by ghuzy01: 1:08pm On Jan 18, 2016
Dindondin:

Dont underestimate Olamide. If its money, his record is rich.
The day I pay him to compose a strictly moral song is the day you ll see his raw potential.
Its just that he has allowed quick money to enter his head.
that's why he still sing vulgar & keeps encouraging his 1st son Lil Kesh.
I think Olamide should sign both Asa and Dejloaf.
Guy who 're u!!!!!!! are you this dumb?!!
Re: Olamide Seeks Fans Opinion In Selecting YBNL First Female Artist by osaslord500(m): 1:09pm On Jan 18, 2016
olatunji21:

Wrapper?

Auto correct no go kill person
Re: Olamide Seeks Fans Opinion In Selecting YBNL First Female Artist by rill: 1:28pm On Jan 18, 2016
Mz kiss wud do

1 Like

Re: Olamide Seeks Fans Opinion In Selecting YBNL First Female Artist by ayobase(m): 1:33pm On Jan 18, 2016
baslone:

I like the beats/production.

The first guy(in white tee) that was shown in the first scene of the muzik video- that is ME! wink

I have no choice but to like it! grin

yes, we always like them cos of nice beats.

ehn ehn...no wonder!

Nice one.....I will go check out to get proper picture.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

'Seun Egbegbe Was Dating Toyin While We Were Still Married' - Adeniyi Johnson / Ik Ogbonna Sends Message To His Daughter After Accused Of Being A Deadbeat Dad / Toyin Adewale's 50th Birthday Church Thanksgiving Service (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.