Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,720 members, 7,824,044 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:10 PM

What Type Of Phone Can I Buy With 20,000 Naira. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / What Type Of Phone Can I Buy With 20,000 Naira. (4533 Views)

What Type Of Phone Are You Using At The Moment? / Margaret Omobolawa Opeyemi Dies Of Phone Triggered Gas Explosion / The type of phone you use is a reflection of who you are. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Type Of Phone Can I Buy With 20,000 Naira. by Bluette(f): 12:26am On Jan 18, 2016
pls I really need your advice my people, and its really urgent. Ignore any of my blunders pls.

My mum promised to give me 20,000 to buy any model of phone I want. I would have added more money but am so broke now, I was sha happy that she don promise to give me the money. But the most disturbing thing is that I don't know the type of phone to buy. Most phones have seen are not up to my taste what I meant by this is that: before I buy a phone I have these 4 things I look for and they are:
1. Camera - the back camera should be upto 8mp and above and the front camera should be 5 mp and above.
2. Radio- I love listening to it. So I can't buy a phone with no radio.
3. The phone should be able to download some apps like skype, IMO, work with windows 10(but that's not necessary). And
4. Subscription should be reasonable.(MTN)

Pls advice me on what phone to buy with just 20,000 naira and that has all dos features I listed above.
Thanks. kiss
Re: What Type Of Phone Can I Buy With 20,000 Naira. by Nobody: 12:33am On Jan 18, 2016
Infinix hot 2. Come and GIVE your Testimony later

1 Like

Re: What Type Of Phone Can I Buy With 20,000 Naira. by vicstar(m): 12:44am On Jan 18, 2016
send me d money lemme get u a nice and wonderful fone grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Type Of Phone Can I Buy With 20,000 Naira. by KMB: 12:59am On Jan 18, 2016
This one

7 Likes

Re: What Type Of Phone Can I Buy With 20,000 Naira. by Nobody: 1:34am On Jan 18, 2016
I for dash u my galaxy s6 but as u said u can't use a phone without Fm radio then no point.

1 Like

Re: What Type Of Phone Can I Buy With 20,000 Naira. by PhonePlanet(m): 2:11am On Jan 18, 2016
greenhulk:
I for dash u my galaxy s6 but as u said u can't use a phone without Fm radio then no point.
abeg dash me o

1 Like

Re: What Type Of Phone Can I Buy With 20,000 Naira. by Bluette(f): 5:12am On Jan 18, 2016
Emmagenius:

Thanks. Will check its specifications.
Re: What Type Of Phone Can I Buy With 20,000 Naira. by NONNYG: 6:16am On Jan 18, 2016
don't buy hot 2 unless, u go regret am later, go for either gionee m3mini (strong battery) or gionee p5w (sexy)

2 Likes

Re: What Type Of Phone Can I Buy With 20,000 Naira. by greentam92: 6:33am On Jan 18, 2016
Emmagenius:
Have you use it yourself...how was the battery capacity and durability...i need your respond please?

1 Like

Re: What Type Of Phone Can I Buy With 20,000 Naira. by Bluette(f): 8:06am On Jan 18, 2016
KMB:
This one
Lolz. Thnks though.

1 Like

Re: What Type Of Phone Can I Buy With 20,000 Naira. by Bluette(f): 8:09am On Jan 18, 2016
greenhulk:

Eshey
Re: What Type Of Phone Can I Buy With 20,000 Naira. by Bluette(f): 8:11am On Jan 18, 2016
NONNYG:
don't buy hot 2 unless, u go regret am later, go for either gionee m3mini (strong battery) or gionee p5w (sexy)

Thanks. Will browse about it.
Re: What Type Of Phone Can I Buy With 20,000 Naira. by Bluette(f): 8:16am On Jan 18, 2016
vicstar:
grin
vicstar:
Bros ehh!!!!
Re: What Type Of Phone Can I Buy With 20,000 Naira. by IamKollinx(m): 8:31pm On Jan 18, 2016
[size=14pt]Check out these few phones...[/size]

Gionee M3 Mini
Comes with a long lasting 4000mAh battery, a very sharp 5MP rear camera, 4G speed, 8GB Internal Memory...
See full specification of MArathon M3 Mini here

Gionee M2 Mini
Not because it's called mini should qualify you to underrate this phone with 16GB internal storage, 3000mAh long lasting battery, back camera is 5MP...
See full specification of Marathon M2 Mini here

Infinix Hot 2
This sleeky-stylish 5inch device will suit your lifestyle, quick specs are 16GB rOm, 8MP back camera, the battery is poor though with 2100mAh lifespan.
See full specification of the Hot 2 here

If you are a female, go for gionee phones, strong everything.
But if you are for style, go for infinix.

3 Likes

Re: What Type Of Phone Can I Buy With 20,000 Naira. by Leorichy: 9:29pm On Jan 18, 2016
Bluette:
pls I really need your advice my people, and its really urgent. Ignore any of my blunders pls.

My mum promised to give me 20,000 to buy any model of phone I want. I would have added more money but am so broke now, I was sha happy that she don promise to give me the money. But the most disturbing thing is that I don't know the type of phone to buy. Most phones have seen are not up to my taste what I meant by this is that: before I buy a phone I have these 4 things I look for and they are:
1. Camera - the back camera should be upto 8mp and above and the front camera should be 5 mp and above.
3. The phone should be able to download some apps like skype, IMO, work with windows 10(but that's not necessary). And

Pls advice me on what phone to buy with just 20,000 naira and that has all dos features I listed above.
Thanks. kiss

hey missus,buy gionee P5w,though it's just 5mp,but it takes great photos,and beat infinix hot 2,which is 8mp,when it comes to taking good photos.

Thank me later.

2 Likes

Re: What Type Of Phone Can I Buy With 20,000 Naira. by moremuch1(m): 10:05pm On Jan 18, 2016
Op i can help you order for this phone and u get to pay at delivery...
Bluette:
Thanks. kiss
Op i can help you order for this phone and u get to pay at delivery...

1 Like

Re: What Type Of Phone Can I Buy With 20,000 Naira. by Bluette(f): 7:19am On Jan 19, 2016
IamKollinx:
[size=14pt]Check out these few phones...[/size]

Gionee M3 Mini
Comes with a long lasting 4000mAh battery, a very sharp 5MP rear camera, 4G speed, 8GB Internal Memory...
See full specification of MArathon M3 Mini here

Gionee M2 Mini
Not because it's called mini should qualify you to underrate this phone with 16GB internal storage, 3000mAh long lasting battery, back camera is 5MP...
See full specification of Marathon M2 Mini here

Infinix Hot 2
This sleeky-stylish 5inch device will suit your lifestyle, quick specs are 16GB rOm, 8MP back camera, the battery is poor though with 2100mAh lifespan.
See full specification of the Hot 2 here

If you are a female, go for gionee phones, strong everything.
But if you are for style, go for infinix.

Thanks and The link was very helpful.
Re: What Type Of Phone Can I Buy With 20,000 Naira. by IamKollinx(m): 12:16pm On Jan 19, 2016
Bluette:

U re welcome. Am glad it did.

1 Like

Re: What Type Of Phone Can I Buy With 20,000 Naira. by Yorubago(f): 5:41pm On Jan 19, 2016
Just o pick up a Tecno Boom J7

1 Like

Re: What Type Of Phone Can I Buy With 20,000 Naira. by OnyeAraNdiIgbo(f): 6:03pm On Jan 19, 2016
Just add small money and buy a camon c8 na

1 Like

Re: What Type Of Phone Can I Buy With 20,000 Naira. by Oladipupo22: 6:17pm On Jan 19, 2016
OnyeAraNdiIgbo:
Just add small money and buy a camon c8 na

BTW, Is the Dollar hike affecting the price of these phones?
Re: What Type Of Phone Can I Buy With 20,000 Naira. by Trhipz: 6:18pm On Jan 19, 2016
I ave a blackberry q10 4 sale pm me if intrested...or whatsapp:07033190163
Re: What Type Of Phone Can I Buy With 20,000 Naira. by OnyeAraNdiIgbo(f): 6:37pm On Jan 19, 2016
Oladipupo22:

BTW, Is the Dollar hike affecting the price of these phones?

I think so though, I heard the new one of the Camon C8 has increased to like 30k, not sure though..
Re: What Type Of Phone Can I Buy With 20,000 Naira. by BustScam: 7:55pm On Jan 19, 2016
Bluette:

3. The phone should be able to download some apps like skype, IMO, work with windows 10(but that's not necessary)
. And

Thanks. kiss

I can only explain based on the bolded

Buy a tecno boom j7

1 Like

Re: What Type Of Phone Can I Buy With 20,000 Naira. by teelaweee(m): 6:20am On Feb 24, 2016
OnyeAraNdiIgbo:

I think so though, I heard the new one of the Camon C8 has increased to like 30k, not sure though..
check out tecno L5
Re: What Type Of Phone Can I Buy With 20,000 Naira. by 0ubenji(m): 8:02am On Feb 24, 2016
Simple... A fone that costs 20K in any store u walk into
Bluette:

Thanks. kiss

1 Like

Re: What Type Of Phone Can I Buy With 20,000 Naira. by OnyeAraNdiIgbo(f): 6:27pm On Feb 29, 2016
teelaweee:
check out tecno L5

Thanks
Re: What Type Of Phone Can I Buy With 20,000 Naira. by Xhaka(m): 8:10pm On Feb 29, 2016
Bluette:

Thanks. kiss
Have you heard about camon c5
Check it out, bet you'd love it.
Re: What Type Of Phone Can I Buy With 20,000 Naira. by Nobody: 9:16am On Mar 19, 2022
iPhone 12 pro
Re: What Type Of Phone Can I Buy With 20,000 Naira. by Kunja2: 10:24am On Mar 19, 2022
If only you had money to add to the one your mom wants to give you. You might not get a new phone with that amount sha
Re: What Type Of Phone Can I Buy With 20,000 Naira. by Norabay(f): 4:09pm On Mar 19, 2022
OK
Re: What Type Of Phone Can I Buy With 20,000 Naira. by Youngpo413: 2:03am On Mar 20, 2022
Bluette:

Redmi note 3s

(1) (Reply)

Working Psiphon Settings For Mtn Mobisafe 2GB Tweak With N50 / What Happened To Mtn's N25 Midnight Plan? / Facebook Locked My Account For 30 Days Just For These Reason

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.