Stats: 3,151,126 members, 7,811,177 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:13 AM

Question On Monoslope Roof - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Question On Monoslope Roof (3237 Views)

Please How Much Will It Cost To Roof A 3 Bed Flat With A Monoslope Roof Style.? / Quick Question On Roof Space Utility / 10 Common Reasons Why Roof Leak in Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

Question On Monoslope Roof by Nobody: 4:43am On Jan 18, 2016
I'm interested in learning how this is constructed in Nigeria with our brick walls. For wood wall it will be a non issue.

Most interested in seeing the inside of the roof construction.

Re: Question On Monoslope Roof by KolaShangOne(m): 8:45am On Jan 19, 2016
We did a mono slope on this project..

Re: Question On Monoslope Roof by Nobody: 2:51am On Jan 20, 2016
KolaShangOne:
We did a mono slope on this project..

My Oga, if possible can you please post more pics of the roof structure?

Since I'm supposed to be paying for answers now on a voluntary community forum I guess I'll have to treat you to lunch or thereabouts.

Will Iya Dunni suffice or a gentleman of your caliber can't be seen in such a place and you will only accept lunch at Premier Hotel grin
Re: Question On Monoslope Roof by KolaShangOne(m): 2:15pm On Feb 03, 2016
Lol.. People are just wary of giving suggestions again because of backlashes.

As you know d Mokola project has been completed, I don't have the internal pics as most pics have been lost. But on the inside its just tie beams and we still did a suspended ceiling.
Re: Question On Monoslope Roof by Nobody: 4:12pm On Feb 03, 2016
i always appreciate constructive advices and opinions from doers like you especially when directly solicited.

Abi bawo wa ni grin

. / Analyze This House Plan. / Mainland Letting