Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,691 members, 7,955,605 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 10:37 AM

Massive Job Loss In United State Due To Low Oil Price-cnn - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Massive Job Loss In United State Due To Low Oil Price-cnn (790 Views)

Donald Trump Blasts CNN Reporter On Live TV: "You Work For A Fake News Agency" / Russia Retaliates To Obama's Sanctions, CNN Reports / Saudi Arabia to Increase Tax , Austerity Due To Low Oil Price. Nigerians Wake up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Massive Job Loss In United State Due To Low Oil Price-cnn by Nobody: 5:14am On Jan 18, 2016

Crude oil prices dropped below $29 a barrel on Sunday evening as investors brace for Iran's return to global oil markets.

The escalation of the oil crash over the past few weeks ahead of the Iran sanctions being removed has alarmed investors. It's one of the main reasons why the Dow has plunged 1,437 points so far this year.

While cheap oil is great for American consumers, it's causing chaos in the energy sector. Profits are plunging, jobs are being slashed and dozens of oil companies have filed for bankruptcy.

At the same time, some investors believe cheap oil is a bad omen about the health of the global economy, especially in China.

http://money.cnn.com/2016/01/17/investing/oil-prices-iran-sanctions/index.html
Re: Massive Job Loss In United State Due To Low Oil Price-cnn by Edwinmason(m): 5:26am On Jan 18, 2016
Who cause am in d first place?

1 Like

Re: Massive Job Loss In United State Due To Low Oil Price-cnn by Bitterleafsoup: 5:43am On Jan 18, 2016
Bad omen my foot oil is cursed. We must move on to cleaner energy!
Re: Massive Job Loss In United State Due To Low Oil Price-cnn by Nobody: 6:04am On Jan 18, 2016
Bitterleafsoup:

Diversification takes time and money. Minimim of 2years. 2016 and 2017 will be a bad year for Nigeria economy. Improvement starts in 2018

1 Like

Re: Massive Job Loss In United State Due To Low Oil Price-cnn by stanech: 6:38am On Jan 18, 2016
Blame oil cnn but the truth is obama has a weak economic policy
Re: Massive Job Loss In United State Due To Low Oil Price-cnn by AlPeter: 6:41am On Jan 18, 2016
Nah Buhari cause am ooooo. He is the one making dem lose their jobs.
Re: Massive Job Loss In United State Due To Low Oil Price-cnn by joseph1832(m): 7:33am On Jan 18, 2016
Bitterleafsoup:
Ah, I didn't hear you blame Obama for the loss of jobs oh, just like you've been blaming PMB for the loss of jobs in Nigeria?.
Re: Massive Job Loss In United State Due To Low Oil Price-cnn by Bitterleafsoup: 9:01am On Jan 18, 2016
joseph1832:
Ah, I didn't hear you blame Obama for the loss of jobs oh, just like you've been blaming PMB for the loss of jobs in Nigeria?.
My friend did Obama stop business from happening? Did he cancel contracts with car manufactures that would create thousands of jobs? Be serious!
Re: Massive Job Loss In United State Due To Low Oil Price-cnn by joseph1832(m): 9:49am On Jan 18, 2016
Bitterleafsoup:
My friend did Obama stop business from happening? Did he cancel contracts with car manufactures that would create thousands of jobs? Be serious!
Did you ask why he cancel those contracts? You know I'm always serious when it has to do with you. tongue

(1) (Reply)

North Korea Threatens US And S Korea With Nuclear Strikes / Saudi Arabia Passes Russia As World’s Third Biggest Military Spender / Ernest Adegunle Oladeinde Shoneka (interim President Nigeria) 80 Years Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.