Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,350 members, 7,836,435 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:46 AM

Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens (jan 18 2016) -weep Not: A Divine Command - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens (jan 18 2016) -weep Not: A Divine Command (805 Views)

25 Early Morning Prayer To Command Your Day / A Divine Force Or Creator - Mere Thinking Or Emblem Of Evidence / Weep Not: A Divine Command (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens (jan 18 2016) -weep Not: A Divine Command by dallyemmy: 7:53am On Jan 18, 2016
Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens (Monday January 18th 2016)
-WEEP NOT: A DIVINE COMMAND

1.Lord, I worship you because you are the resurrection and the life.

2.I praise you Father because you are the one who can reverse the irreversible.

3.I adore you Father because you are the only one who can put a permanent end to my silent weeping.

4.Father, have mercy upon me and forgive every sin that has brought hardship and pain into my life.

5.Father, wipe away all tears from my eyes by removing those situations that cause me to weep.

6.Father, have compassion upon me and reverse every irreversible, unpleasant, situation in my life.

7.Father, grant unto me the grace to rejoice evermore, for the rest of my life.

8.Father, as from today give me the grace to receive and act on your word, as a command, and not a suggestion.

9.Father, let all things work together for my good for the rest of my life, in Jesus' name.

10.Father, whatever, the devil has stolen from me and my family, let it be divinely restored, today, in Jesus' name.

11.I decree that I shall never weep or morn over anyone in my family, this year in Jesus' name.

12.Father, whatever, is supposed to be alive in my life that is dead, let the power of your resurrection bring it back to life.

13.Your Personal petitions. (Phil 4:6)
14. In Jesus' name I pray. (Jn 15:16)
15.Thank you Father for answered prayers.(1 Thes 5:18).

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 31/01/16 / Congregants Flee Church After The ‘devil’ Appears / Christain Or Islam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.