Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,831 members, 7,810,200 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:17 PM

A Divine Force Or Creator - Mere Thinking Or Emblem Of Evidence - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Divine Force Or Creator - Mere Thinking Or Emblem Of Evidence (8705 Views)

Man Withdraws Support For Apostle Suleman After Alleged New Evidence Emerges / The Bible Is Fiction: A Collection Of Evidence / Proof Of God's Existence Found , That Kind Of Evidence !!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Divine Force Or Creator - Mere Thinking Or Emblem Of Evidence by Nobody: 9:27pm On Sep 19, 2016
The perception of a powerful force responsible for the expanse and its workings is one that has always been of debate amongst people of different philosophical views. Whether Theist, Atheist, Agnostic, Deist, Pantheist or Spinozist, we all know that the universe was set in motion by a force. A powerful, absolute and infinitely complex force which is not fully grasped by most people. Some view this force as a powerful, infinite, animate and super-intelligent being who still has control of the created universe. Others view this force as inanimate and in no way intelligent and infinite but see it as a transient and chaotic phenomenon which could one day implode the universe into a singularity devoid of living matter. Others hold that such universal uphold or cause can never be entirely grasped and that trying to understand the entirety of its working is futile. Others see it as an intelligent uncontrolling being who makes no moral law neither is He concerned about any humanitary affair. The last set view it as being within us and around us (i.e nature).

Now, are the perceptions of the first and third sets of people based on mere thoughts or actual evidence? If you see them as mere thinking, then what fact or emblem of criticism vehicles you to conclude in such manner?

The discussion is open to all and sundry.....

Cc raphieMontella johnydon22 winner01 hahn Seun JsoE weah96 hopefulLandlord Lennycool ValentineMary kingebukasblog kingebukanaija ifenes HardMirror shadeyinka blueAgent mabea kilo4sure analice107 Pidggin AlphaDex dorox

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Divine Force Or Creator - Mere Thinking Or Emblem Of Evidence by HCpaul(m): 10:11pm On Sep 19, 2016
The people below me says it all as they have a lot to say.

Over to you \/
Re: A Divine Force Or Creator - Mere Thinking Or Emblem Of Evidence by ifenes(m): 10:32pm On Sep 19, 2016
First thing I must point out is that; In the absence of Space and Time,there is no Universe.

Let me pain a picture. Let's imagine a completely infinite empty black void.Let's also imagine a single subatomic particle in the void and that's all there is. Now because there is nothing else but this single subatomic particle, no laws applied to it. If this particle wants to it can move at infinite speed. Therefore... we can understand that if it can move in infinite speed, it can be anywhere and if possible everywhere within the entirety of the infinite void all at once.

So if it traces a certain geometric crystalline like pattern overlapping its own path again and again and again and again and again.... in certain ways, where it overlaps the least will be what you do consider to be empty space, where overlaps the most will be the denitrification of matter.

But the idea is that this creates all parallel realities, all time frames, and all dimensions of experience. This one single particle appears next to itself so quickly you think it’s two particles, you think it's three particles, you think it's 4, 5, 6... a billion, a trillion, a quadrillion particles etc But it’s all the same particle.

There4 OP,this particle is you,it is me,it is hahn,winner,john ,stars,Universes,Sun etc are made up of the same particle having an ultimate time sharing event.

Back to your question. The devine force,the creator,the God,Goddess,Satan,Angels etc is You(Us)

8 Likes

Re: A Divine Force Or Creator - Mere Thinking Or Emblem Of Evidence by Nobody: 11:03pm On Sep 19, 2016
ifenes:
First thing I must point out is that; In the absence of Space and Time,there is no Universe.

Let me pain a picture. Let's imagine a completely infinite empty black void.Let's also imagine a single subatomic particle in the void and that's all there is. Now because there is nothing else but this single subatomic particle, no laws applied to it. If this particle wants to it can move at infinite speed. Therefore... we can understand that if it can move in infinite speed, it can be anywhere and if possible everywhere within the entirety of the infinite void all at once.

So if it traces a certain geometric crystalline like pattern overlapping its own path again and again and again and again and again.... in certain ways, where it overlaps the least will be what you do consider to be empty space, where overlaps the most will be the denitrification of matter.

But the idea is that this creates all parallel realities, all time frames, and all dimensions of experience. This one single particle appears next to itself so quickly you think it’s two particles, you think it's three particles, you think it's 4, 5, 6... a billion, a trillion, a quadrillion particles etc But it’s all the same particle.

There OP,this particle is you,it is me,it is hahn,winner,john ,stars,Universes,Sun etc are made up of the same particle having an ultimate time sharing event.

Back to your question. The devine force,the creator,the God,Goddess,Satan,Angels etc is You(Us)

Stressing your point, you are saying that we are elements of the same matter connected by a single loop of parallelism? That we exist in trans-dimensions of parallel realities? We are not infinite but are degrading and diminishing gradually and so cannot be the upholding essence of universal infiniteness or universal biosystems. The universe is expanding beyond dire comprehension, a powerful force is responsible but we theists feel that it is animate and intelligent but the other group feel otherwise. What is the basis for your criticism? Could man have simply had such thought of an absolute and intelligent being by just thinking wishfully or in his zeal to provide explanations to the power and the wonders of nature which lay before him? If you think so, what is your premise?
Re: A Divine Force Or Creator - Mere Thinking Or Emblem Of Evidence by Weah96: 12:05am On Sep 20, 2016
First of all, I think that we do not fully understand the meaning of nothing. There is ALWAYS something, undetectable by existing measuring devices. Empty space is not really empty. The sudden appearance of transient particles that disappear could suggest that they are too tiny to measure and NOT that they appeared out of nowhere.

Intelligence is also difficult to quantify as a concept. There is the element of human hubris and bias to consider.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Divine Force Or Creator - Mere Thinking Or Emblem Of Evidence by Ranchhoddas: 12:14am On Sep 20, 2016
Jesus is Lord!

1 Like

Re: A Divine Force Or Creator - Mere Thinking Or Emblem Of Evidence by ifenes(m): 12:21am On Sep 20, 2016
lordnicklaus:

Stressing your point, you are saying that we are elements of the same matter connected by a single loop of parallelism? That we exist in trans-dimensions of parallel realities? We are not infinite but are degrading and diminishing gradually and so cannot be the upholding essence of universal infiniteness or universal biosystems. The universe is expanding beyond dire comprehension, a powerful force is responsible but we theists feel that it is animate and intelligent but the other group feel otherwise. What is the basis for your criticism? Could man have simply had such thought of an absolute and intelligent being by just thinking wishfully or in his zeal to provide explanations to the power and the wonders of nature which lay before him? If you think so, what is your premise?

Man is not the center of the universe.Man,including animals,mountains.... is a result of interpretation of Vibration Energy/Consciousness at a physical level/material reality. So the idea of man having intelligent thought is out of the question.

Man is here due to the dynamically vibration the Prime particle at that spot is giving off. And the belief of a man(vibration particle) determines what he experiences. The examples are clear,we are all humans but with different experiences all the time. Our mind cells is constantly expanding and creating experiences leading to other experiences based on what we believe is true. Since this life is an illusion created by the bind,it will create what we program it to.We live in the now but motion ,Time help us create a perfect illusion.

Do you know what a Prime Radiant is? Look it up! If you make a concrete research about it,you will understand that the Prime Radiant(Original Particle) from which we all generated from vibration-ally is to the science Big Bang,to religion,God. But to make is simple,I will say it's you and I.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Divine Force Or Creator - Mere Thinking Or Emblem Of Evidence by raphieMontella: 12:52am On Sep 20, 2016
be back in tha morning...

1 Like

Re: A Divine Force Or Creator - Mere Thinking Or Emblem Of Evidence by Nobody: 2:18am On Sep 20, 2016
I do not believe in a creator God, but I certainly believe in a Divine force. I refer to it as the “Logos”, not in the Christian sense but in the usage of the term by the Greek philosopher Heraclitus who used the term for a principle of order and knowledge, or to put it very simply, ….the reason to be..

The Divine Logos is that which in spite of yourself, seeks your highest good, it need not have created the universe to exist, it is all our collective consciousness, sentient or not, born or unborn, it is that which has been and that which is to be. It dwells in the house of tomorrow, a place that you cannot visit not even in your dreams.

Yet we each create our own world, and yet we each create our own way of seeing the world, we fail to see that our way of seeing the world, changes the world we see. That is, our awareness is commensurate with our perception and any change in awareness including our knowledge of things creates a corresponding change in perception and because time does not exist as a fixed reference point, any changes you effect even in your inner awareness can create or manifest an equal change in outward perception, we thereby create our own ultimately futile paradigm. But actually the universe is aware of us all, listening, listening.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Divine Force Or Creator - Mere Thinking Or Emblem Of Evidence by johnydon22(m): 5:12am On Sep 20, 2016
Where do i come in here?
Re: A Divine Force Or Creator - Mere Thinking Or Emblem Of Evidence by donnffd(m): 6:48am On Sep 20, 2016
Would drop my thoughts later
Re: A Divine Force Or Creator - Mere Thinking Or Emblem Of Evidence by hahn(m): 8:32am On Sep 20, 2016
johnydon22:
Where do i come in here?

Guy, how your body? Your belle don clean? wink

Op, I dey come grin
Re: A Divine Force Or Creator - Mere Thinking Or Emblem Of Evidence by hahn(m): 9:53am On Sep 20, 2016
lordnicklaus:
The perception of a powerful force responsible for the expanse and its workings is one that has always been of debate amongst people of different philosophical views. Whether Theist, Atheist, Agnostic, Deist, Pantheist or Spinozist, we all know that the universe was set in motion by a force. A powerful, absolute and infinitely complex force which is not fully grasped by most people. Some view this force as a powerful, infinite, animate and super-intelligent being who still has control of the created universe. Others view this force as inanimate and in no way intelligent and infinite but see it as a transient and chaotic phenomenon which could one day implode the universe into a singularity devoid of living matter. Others hold that such universal uphold or cause can never be entirely grasped and that trying to understand the entirety of its working is futile. Others see it as an intelligent uncontrolling being who makes no moral law neither is He concerned about any humanitary affair. The last set view it as being within us and around us (i.e nature).

Now, are the perceptions of the first and third sets of people based on mere thoughts or actual evidence? If you see them as mere thinking, then what fact or emblem of criticism vehicles you to conclude in such manner?

It is actually a product of mere wishful thinking

Let us assume that a "God" created the earth. We will now have to ask ourselves, which one out the 4,200 gods is responsible for it?

Sure, the whole world seems to have come to that conclusion but it is obvious that none of them did as a result of any evidence or proof but mere speculations and wishful thinking flavored with a little bit of dictatorship, slave trade and the exploitation of gullible church members who are forced to believe blindly.

As a specie, we should be above relying on wishful thinking and hasty assumptions. History has taught us that nothing profitable has ever come out of jumping into conclusion. Man would not have gotten to this level in technological advancement if we were to rely on assumptions, the bible, the quran and other books, which should be banned, that are full of lies and and ancient barbarism.

Plus the contradictions and obviously fabricated stories in many holy books are enough to prove to us that they are not worth relying on as a source of information.

If kids can see through the bullshit, then why should adults hold on to it? undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Divine Force Or Creator - Mere Thinking Or Emblem Of Evidence by ValentineMary(m): 12:20pm On Sep 20, 2016
Nice thread OP.

My stance on this is that the universe is as a result of self manifestation that occured not out of necessity but rather out of probability. I like to call it the blind watch man because it knows all at the same time knows none. It is in my opinion a random cause which has shown to have random effects. The reason I would not subscribe to a anthropological God is very obvious. If an intelligent being designed it, it would be in a better and more organised shape than we have seen it to be. And I feel a deistic God is just to dodge making research on man's prime qus "Where did we come from" by we, I mean the universe because we are one and united with the universe.

My rationale behind a blind force is that if it was not a blind force, then there would be no need for adaptation since he/she/it made us just for the universe

If it was not a blind force, then the heavens and the quantum world would obey the same laws since he/she/it would not design multiple subsystems with different functions in a larger system.

If it was not a blind force, then we would not see super nova destroying planets and sending flares carelessly which could be catastrophic to already existing life.

So I don't think the universe was made for us. Rather we are a result of the universe.

3 Likes

Re: A Divine Force Or Creator - Mere Thinking Or Emblem Of Evidence by blueAgent(m): 12:55pm On Sep 20, 2016
ValentineMary:
Nice thread OP.

My stance on this is that the universe is as a result of self manifestation that occured not out of necessity but rather out of probability. I like to call it the blind watch man because it knows all at the same time knows none. It is in my opinion a random cause which has shown to have random effects. The reason I would not subscribe to a anthropological God is very obvious. If an intelligent being designed it, it would be in a better and more organised shape than we have seen it to be. And I feel a deistic God is just to dodge making research on man's prime qus "Where did we come from" by we, I mean the universe because we are one and united with the universe.

My rationale behind a blind force is that if it was not a blind force, then there would be no need for adaptation since he/she/it made us just for the universe

If it was not a blind force, then the heavens and the quantum world would obey the same laws since he/she/it would not design multiple subsystems with different functions in a larger system.

If it was not a blind force, then we would not see super nova destroying planets and sending flares carelessly which could be catastrophic to already existing life.

So I don't think the universe was made for us. Rather we are a result of the universe.

Does your science prove this?

www.nairaland.com/3300679/science-view-fine-turning-universe
Re: A Divine Force Or Creator - Mere Thinking Or Emblem Of Evidence by blueAgent(m): 1:04pm On Sep 20, 2016
according to Scientists they say the world is too fine turned to be a result of mere chance.

www. nairaland.com/3300679/science-view-fine-turning-universe
Re: A Divine Force Or Creator - Mere Thinking Or Emblem Of Evidence by blueAgent(m): 1:04pm On Sep 20, 2016
according to Scientists they say the world is too fine turned to be a result of mere chance.

Re: A Divine Force Or Creator - Mere Thinking Or Emblem Of Evidence by blueAgent(m): 1:07pm On Sep 20, 2016
hahn:

Let us assume that a "God" created the earth. We will now have to ask ourselves, which one out the 4,200 gods is responsible for it?

Sure, the whole world seems to have come to that conclusion but it is obvious that none of them did as a result of any evidence or proof but mere speculations and wishful thinking flavored with a little bit of dictatorship, slave trade and the exploitation of gullible church members who are forced to believe blindly.

As a specie, we should be above relying on wishful thinking and hasty assumptions. History has taught us that nothing profitable has ever come out of jumping into conclusion. Man would not have gotten to this level in technological advancement if we were to rely on assumptions, the bible, the quran and other books, which should be banned, that are full of lies and and ancient barbarism.

Plus the contradictions and obviously fabricated stories in many holy books are enough to prove to us that they are not worth relying on as a source of information.

If kids can see through the bullshit, then why should adults hold on to it? undecided

Clown. you have nothing reasonable to say.
Even your science acknowledge intelligent design.

Re: A Divine Force Or Creator - Mere Thinking Or Emblem Of Evidence by blueAgent(m): 1:10pm On Sep 20, 2016
johnydon22:
Where do i come in here?

Clown , scientists have acknowledged the fact that the entire Universe was designed.

Re: A Divine Force Or Creator - Mere Thinking Or Emblem Of Evidence by blueAgent(m): 1:11pm On Sep 20, 2016
hahn:

Clown. you have nothing reasonable to say.
Even your science acknowledge intelligent design.

Re: A Divine Force Or Creator - Mere Thinking Or Emblem Of Evidence by blueAgent(m): 1:13pm On Sep 20, 2016
ifenes:

Man is not the center of the universe.Man,including animals,mountains.... is a result of interpretation of Vibration Energy/Consciousness at a physical level/material reality. So the idea of man having intelligent thought is out of the question.

Man is here due to the dynamically vibration the Prime particle at that spot is giving off. And the belief of a man(vibration particle) determines what he experiences. The examples are clear,we are all humans but with different experiences all the time. Our mind cells is constantly expanding and creating experiences leading to other experiences based on what we believe is true. Since this life is an illusion created by the bind,it will create what we program it to.We live in the now but motion ,Time help us create a perfect illusion.

Do you know what a Prime Radiant is? Look it up! If you make a concrete research about it,you will understand that the Prime Radiant(Original Particle) from which we all generated from vibration-ally is to the science Big Bang,to religion,God. But to make is simple,I will say it's you and I.

Another fool.explaining something that has np evidence or proof.
Re: A Divine Force Or Creator - Mere Thinking Or Emblem Of Evidence by ifenes(m): 1:14pm On Sep 20, 2016
blueAgent:

Another fool.explaining something that has np evidence or proof.

You are welcomed. It's fun interacting with another version of myself wink Much love and peace man.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Divine Force Or Creator - Mere Thinking Or Emblem Of Evidence by johnydon22(m): 3:15pm On Sep 20, 2016
blueAgent:

Clown , scientists have acknowledged the fact that the entire Universe was designed.

Lordnicklaus is this the the type of infantile personal banters you'd have me engage in?

No thanks i'll pass. . . Maybe you should start cautioning these kids to behave when you need to have a mature and good discussion..

I don't know why these ones are always angry and insultive without making any points.

@BlueAgent there is a certain degree of emotional stability needed before one can be able to engage in debates/arguments or discussions in a platfom with varying and conflicting ideas.

Learn it before you may be considered worthy to be engaged - i personally has gone above the level you are on

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Divine Force Or Creator - Mere Thinking Or Emblem Of Evidence by raphieMontella: 3:19pm On Sep 20, 2016
blueAgent:

Youve come with fallacies again..
whats the intelligent design in a hurricane?
Re: A Divine Force Or Creator - Mere Thinking Or Emblem Of Evidence by Weah96: 3:22pm On Sep 20, 2016
ifenes:

But to make it simple, I will say it's you and I.

It's EVERYTHING. Our ways and reasons for exchanging stimuli with the environment vary, but everything had one elemental source of origin. Especially those things which possess mechanisms for the utility of photons, like animals and plants.
Re: A Divine Force Or Creator - Mere Thinking Or Emblem Of Evidence by ValentineMary(m): 4:13pm On Sep 20, 2016
blueAgent:

Does your science prove this?

Science does not subscribe to a fine tuned universe. If the universe was fine tuned, that means the maker followed a particular format it creating the universe thus having to fine tune a particular area. He could have just made a universe that does not requires fine tuning. But fine tuning shows he is following a laid down law. Who laid the format God or a higher maker If it was God, then he made the vast universe just to place human in a small area called earth. Do u know how that soundsLet me break it down a little. If the universe was the size of earth, the Sun would be 1/50 cm. Where does that leave earth

And God wasted that large area just for a tiny fraction. BlueAgent haba

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Divine Force Or Creator - Mere Thinking Or Emblem Of Evidence by blueAgent(m): 4:48pm On Sep 20, 2016
raphieMontella:

Youve come with fallacies again..
whats the intelligent design in a hurricane?

Clown . the funny thing is that.the people who said the Universe is fine tuned are Scientists and Nobel award winners. who know better than me and you. including Athiest Stephen Hawkings.

Did God create Hurricane to be destructive .No sin brought all this to Humanity
Re: A Divine Force Or Creator - Mere Thinking Or Emblem Of Evidence by blueAgent(m): 4:51pm On Sep 20, 2016
ValentineMary:

Science does not subscribe to a fine tuned universe. If the universe was fine tuned, that means the maker followed a particular format it creating the universe thus having to fine tune a particular area. He could have just made a universe that does not requires fine tuning. But fine tuning shows he is following a laid down law. Who laid the format God or a higher maker If it was God, then he made the vast universe just to place human in a small area called earth. Do u know how that soundsLet me break it down a little. If the universe was the size of earth, the Sun would be 1/50 cm. Where does that leave earth

And God wasted that large area just for a tiny fraction. BlueAgent haba

U just showed your ingnorance.
this is the meaning of finetuned.

fine-tune
verb
make small adjustments to (something) in
order to achieve the best or a desired
performance.
Fine–tune | Definition of Fine–tune by Merriam-
Webster
www​.merriam-webster.com/.../fine–tune
to make small changes to (something) in order to
improve the way it works or to make it exactly
right. Source: ...
Fine-tune | Define Fine-tune at Dictionary.com
www​.dictionary.com/browse/fine-tune
Re: A Divine Force Or Creator - Mere Thinking Or Emblem Of Evidence by blueAgent(m): 4:54pm On Sep 20, 2016
johnydon22:

Lordnicklaus is this the the type of infantile personal banters you'd have me engage in?

No thanks i'll pass. . . Maybe you should start cautioning these kids to behave when you need to have a mature and good discussion..

I don't know why these ones are always angry and insultive without making any points.

@BlueAgent there is a certain degree of emotional stability needed before one can be able to engage in debates/arguments or discussions in a platfom with varying and conflicting ideas.

Learn it before you may be considered worthy to be engaged - i personally has gone above the level you are on

I Laugh at U. when you say things that are laughable , you still expect to be given an award?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Divine Force Or Creator - Mere Thinking Or Emblem Of Evidence by raphieMontella: 4:57pm On Sep 20, 2016
blueAgent:

Clown . the funny thing is that.the people who said the Universe is fine tuned are Scientists and Nobel award winners. who know better than me and you. including Athiest Stephen Hawkings.

sin brought hurricanes to jupiter?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Divine Force Or Creator - Mere Thinking Or Emblem Of Evidence by ValentineMary(m): 5:56pm On Sep 20, 2016
blueAgent:

U just showed your ingnorance.
this is the meaning of finetuned.

fine-tune
verb
make small adjustments to (something) in
order to achieve the best or a desired
performance.
Fine–tune | Definition of Fine–tune by Merriam-
Webster
www​.merriam-webster.com/.../fine–tune
to make small changes to (something) in order to
improve the way it works or to make it exactly
right. Source: ...
Fine-tune | Define Fine-tune at Dictionary.com
www​.dictionary.com/browse/fine-tune
And how did what I post derail from this definition pls point the part that was not in line with ur definition.
Re: A Divine Force Or Creator - Mere Thinking Or Emblem Of Evidence by ValentineMary(m): 6:00pm On Sep 20, 2016
blueAgent:

Lol @ bolded
Winner01 & Kingebukasblog see the type of theist u are breeding. smh

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

What Saved The Thief On The Cross? / What Are Your Prayers God Have Answered In Year 2023? / Bishop Oyedepo Is Evil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.