Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,802 members, 7,810,090 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:30 PM

Food Aero Airline Served A Passenger While Travelling From Lagos-Port Harcourt - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Food Aero Airline Served A Passenger While Travelling From Lagos-Port Harcourt (60717 Views)

Passenger Ties Goat Along With Luggage On Top Of A Bus While Travelling (Photos) / 5 Passengers Burnt To Death After Bus Catches Fire While Travelling To Rivers / 5 Things Nigerian Men Should Not Wear While Travelling (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Food Aero Airline Served A Passenger While Travelling From Lagos-Port Harcourt by mobaladf: 12:43pm On Jan 18, 2016
alatbaba1

ur head correct. the idiot dey expect eba or pounded yam with gbegiri
Re: Food Aero Airline Served A Passenger While Travelling From Lagos-Port Harcourt by luckyCO(m): 12:45pm On Jan 18, 2016
Since 2010 i hv been using arik to Ghana or Lagos I hv seen anything other than cake N50 and water or juice.

I confronted them one day they delayed our flight to about 4 hours or so only to bring same cake and water and they told me it is management.

Why not other snacks I dont know why?

There own is worst other airlines alternate but they charge almost highest.
Re: Food Aero Airline Served A Passenger While Travelling From Lagos-Port Harcourt by Nobody: 12:45pm On Jan 18, 2016
marvelck:
Imagine what a passenger was given as food/snack while travelling with Aero Airline from Lagos-Port Harcourt after paying about N22k as flight ticket. Imagine serving each passenger one small pack of happy hour juice, 50 naira biscuit, two small pieces of cookies worth 100 naira and 10 naira flash sweet. When it comes to treating passengers well, Nigeria still has a long way to go...

22k is the cost of your flight. If you want to eat buffet cook at home buy drinks and take night bus.
People who charter flight to escravos from my ex company who was servicing chevron ate the exact same food. Just look at it as though you are paying for the quality of safety and speed to your destination, not a fast food for you to become full.
Nigerians just amaze me.
Re: Food Aero Airline Served A Passenger While Travelling From Lagos-Port Harcourt by bqlekan(m): 12:45pm On Jan 18, 2016
Babalegba:
He was given a courtesy sna ck.The airline tried enough
they tried, but they can do better
Re: Food Aero Airline Served A Passenger While Travelling From Lagos-Port Harcourt by maxti: 12:45pm On Jan 18, 2016
alatbaba1:
So. U expect make dem give u rice n pounded yam together Or a pack of big chivita? Do u knw dat most ppl will nt finish da stuff u r complaining about. It's for refreshment not foood. Next time when u r hungry, get garri and water with kulikuli aboard d aircraft.

Naija mentality.

Am surprised. and this made fp?
probably his first time flying and he expects so much.
he even for a good fare

1 Like

Re: Food Aero Airline Served A Passenger While Travelling From Lagos-Port Harcourt by vRendoh(m): 12:46pm On Jan 18, 2016
grin
Carry ewedu n amala next time!
Re: Food Aero Airline Served A Passenger While Travelling From Lagos-Port Harcourt by punyanya(m): 12:47pm On Jan 18, 2016
u eat that when u only book a 1stclass here in chad...mehn Nigerians u guys even have oliver twist in ur planes...dts kul

1 Like

Re: Food Aero Airline Served A Passenger While Travelling From Lagos-Port Harcourt by Nobody: 12:47pm On Jan 18, 2016
searchiing4love:

and how do u know this when you've not even seen the interior of a plane before undecided

Maybe its u who never even see what an aeroplane looks like...chaaai!
Re: Food Aero Airline Served A Passenger While Travelling From Lagos-Port Harcourt by excel101(m): 12:48pm On Jan 18, 2016
marvelck:
Imagine what a passenger was given as food/snack while travelling with Aero Airline from Lagos-Port Harcourt after paying about N22k as flight ticket. Imagine serving each passenger one small pack of happy hour juice, 50 naira biscuit, two small pieces of cookies worth 100 naira and 10 naira flash sweet. When it comes to treating passengers well, Nigeria still has a long way to go...
. Its pple like u dat has not travelled to other states within Nigeria by any means of transport dat will be complaining. What concerns some dat can afford an air fare of 22k got to do with food. Maybe he brought the food home for u cos u need it most.

2 Likes

Re: Food Aero Airline Served A Passenger While Travelling From Lagos-Port Harcourt by aimuan(m): 12:49pm On Jan 18, 2016
alatbaba1:
So. U expect make dem give u rice n pounded yam together Or a pack of big chivita? Do u knw dat most ppl will nt finish da stuff u r complaining about. It's for refreshment not foood. Next time when u r hungry, get garri and water with kulikuli aboard d aircraft.

Naija mentality.lol,u funny.but u dnt board airline with water,not allowed.
Re: Food Aero Airline Served A Passenger While Travelling From Lagos-Port Harcourt by jaymdee(m): 12:50pm On Jan 18, 2016
Wow, see enjoyment o. This is far better than what you get in such flights in the US or Canada. You get a small pack of peanut (Groundnut) or pretzel and juice or any other choice of beverage. Shikena.
Re: Food Aero Airline Served A Passenger While Travelling From Lagos-Port Harcourt by Jennifer89(f): 12:51pm On Jan 18, 2016
na banga soup and starch him dey expect?
Re: Food Aero Airline Served A Passenger While Travelling From Lagos-Port Harcourt by karbridals(f): 12:52pm On Jan 18, 2016
I have been given same on many occasions but i didnt see it as a bad thing cos it was just an hour flight.quote author=marvelck post=42088375]Imagine what a passenger was given as food/snack while travelling with Aero Airline from Lagos-Port Harcourt after paying about N22k as flight ticket. Imagine serving each passenger one small pack of happy hour juice, 50 naira biscuit, two small pieces of cookies worth 100 naira and 10 naira flash sweet. When it comes to treating passengers well, Nigeria still has a long way to go...[/quote]
Re: Food Aero Airline Served A Passenger While Travelling From Lagos-Port Harcourt by obailala(m): 12:53pm On Jan 18, 2016
@Op, this is the standard package you get on any local flight all over the world. This is even much when compared to global standards.

1 Like

Re: Food Aero Airline Served A Passenger While Travelling From Lagos-Port Harcourt by Mufasa27(m): 12:53pm On Jan 18, 2016
Na airline no be canteen undecided were you expecting Eba with vegetables soup
Re: Food Aero Airline Served A Passenger While Travelling From Lagos-Port Harcourt by Orikinla(m): 12:53pm On Jan 18, 2016
OP, for a short flight of only 45-55 minutes, what do you want to eat?
Re: Food Aero Airline Served A Passenger While Travelling From Lagos-Port Harcourt by Nobody: 12:53pm On Jan 18, 2016
This is way better than a cup cake and a pint of Fuman juice served passengers by Arik.
Re: Food Aero Airline Served A Passenger While Travelling From Lagos-Port Harcourt by Tequilah: 12:54pm On Jan 18, 2016
gcode123:

22k is the cost of your flight. If you want to eat buffet cook at home buy drinks and take night bus.
People who charter flight to escravos from my ex company who was servicing chevron ate the exact same food. Just look at it as though you are paying for the quality of safety and speed to your destination, not a fast food for you to become full.
Nigerians just amaze me.

May God deliver our people from 'suffer-suffer' mentality. cheesy Please go to Southern Africa, East Africa and other parts of Europe and America, to find out what is being served on board their one-hour flights, before you come here to endorse the 'one ccake-per passenger policy' of these our local airlines with their sub-standard customer service.

1 Like

Re: Food Aero Airline Served A Passenger While Travelling From Lagos-Port Harcourt by Babalegba(m): 12:55pm On Jan 18, 2016
bqlekan:
they tried, but they can do better
To do better they would have to increase ticket prices. The flight was too short to warrant serving of a meal
Re: Food Aero Airline Served A Passenger While Travelling From Lagos-Port Harcourt by okpukpu(m): 12:55pm On Jan 18, 2016
Hungry people everywhere..
Re: Food Aero Airline Served A Passenger While Travelling From Lagos-Port Harcourt by transient123(m): 12:55pm On Jan 18, 2016
Medview, Dana and even Arik give exactly the same. Though, I only took Arik once to Asaba and was given something like that, thank God the small aircraft didn't crash then sef.

For Dana and Medview, I have lost count of the number of times, alas, they give same.

1 Like

Re: Food Aero Airline Served A Passenger While Travelling From Lagos-Port Harcourt by Orikinla(m): 12:55pm On Jan 18, 2016
obailala:
@Op, this is the standard package you get on any local flight all over the world. This is even much when compared to global standards.
. OP, is a funny character. grin.

1 Like

Re: Food Aero Airline Served A Passenger While Travelling From Lagos-Port Harcourt by Nobody: 12:56pm On Jan 18, 2016
KashyBaby:

Maybe its u who never even see what an aeroplane looks like...chaaai!

are u a virgin? how big is your cup size?
Re: Food Aero Airline Served A Passenger While Travelling From Lagos-Port Harcourt by tellwisdom: 12:57pm On Jan 18, 2016
Ok we are aware you took a flight undecided

1 Like

Re: Food Aero Airline Served A Passenger While Travelling From Lagos-Port Harcourt by Nobody: 12:58pm On Jan 18, 2016
searchiing4love:

are u a virgin? how big is your cup size?

If you really wanna know, try asking mummyundecided

Loser!
Re: Food Aero Airline Served A Passenger While Travelling From Lagos-Port Harcourt by bqlekan(m): 1:00pm On Jan 18, 2016
Babalegba:
To do better they would have to increase ticket prices. The flight was too short to warrant serving of a meal
m not asking for a meal, how about 1000 naira worth of snacks and drinks? is that too much?
Re: Food Aero Airline Served A Passenger While Travelling From Lagos-Port Harcourt by MissingBudget: 1:07pm On Jan 18, 2016
SAVEDBABA:
na inside the plane u won chop ur afternoon food!its not even an international flight......oga d package is good...

grin I like as una finish the guy. No be everything you go rush come nairaland. 45 minutes journey you're complaining. He wan use one stone kill two birds. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Food Aero Airline Served A Passenger While Travelling From Lagos-Port Harcourt by Khez: 1:08pm On Jan 18, 2016
You nor eat comot for house?

Were you hoping on them?
Re: Food Aero Airline Served A Passenger While Travelling From Lagos-Port Harcourt by eromspete(m): 1:10pm On Jan 18, 2016
OP they're called budget airlines. The airlines do not expect you to like the meals.

If given the chance, they will not spend money to offer in flight meals

22k NGN i.e. approx 100 USD..

Take heart buddy...
Bring your own food next time tongue

1 Like

Re: Food Aero Airline Served A Passenger While Travelling From Lagos-Port Harcourt by YuckFou: 1:11pm On Jan 18, 2016
How this take consign me. ( I know the right spelling is "concern" but here on nairaland we spell it "consign" and
"witch" is "winch" etc.Add yours.)
Re: Food Aero Airline Served A Passenger While Travelling From Lagos-Port Harcourt by MMempire(m): 1:11pm On Jan 18, 2016
Why do people resolve to condemning the poor guy for expressing himself. Na una pay the flight fare for am? One olodo was saying is it not a 45mins flight? I have boarded an hour and 15mins flight from Calabar to Lagos and same was served. I didn't even attempt to open it as the man sitting at the aisle seat on my row simply passed his own to his son that was seated beside me. I took mine home and gave it to my little nephew. Even Cross country shuttles treat their passengers better than this airlines these days. Once onboard a plane, there is no luxury of buying gala, plantain chips, pet-bottle soft drinks and the likes as we are used to while travelling by land. So airlines should try and compliment that gap by serving reasonable and moderate quantity of snacks and beverages.
Re: Food Aero Airline Served A Passenger While Travelling From Lagos-Port Harcourt by datigbogirl: 1:14pm On Jan 18, 2016
bigiyaro:
Next time, fly first class, vip or executive cabin.

And you think they serve you any better there.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How People In Nigeria See Their Brothers Living Overseas (Photo) / Oyinbo Danfo Bus Conductor In Lagos (Skit) / Japa: 10 Countries People NEVER Regret And REGRET Moving To

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.