Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,467 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:27 PM

Meet This Female Trailer Driver - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Meet This Female Trailer Driver (30054 Views)

Meet this BRT female driver who has driven Bola Tinubu and Akinwumi Ambode / Meet This Lady Painter Guardian Newspaper Published Today (17th September) / Meet this Graduate Female interior painter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet This Female Trailer Driver by condralbede(m): 1:24pm On Jan 18, 2016
Kai....a female trailer driver.Chk out her muscle in 3 years time
Re: Meet This Female Trailer Driver by SwtLynZy(f): 1:30pm On Jan 18, 2016
More grease to ur elbows sis
Re: Meet This Female Trailer Driver by nwekeg: 1:34pm On Jan 18, 2016
good
Re: Meet This Female Trailer Driver by vRendoh(m): 1:34pm On Jan 18, 2016
PasNina:
Her feet touch floor so?
grin
grin
Trailer driving no be eating ewedu and amala! No be to wind waist! Pls look for another job. We don tire to hear trailer accidents news! The spirit good sha but! Na the but wey dey for the sentence be the problem.
Re: Meet This Female Trailer Driver by Cutehector(m): 1:38pm On Jan 18, 2016
Person wey just climb the vehicle snap picture..

Mchew.

1 Like

Re: Meet This Female Trailer Driver by anigbajumo(m): 1:39pm On Jan 18, 2016
lol,I swear she dnt knw what she is up to.....I smh for her.Being a truck driver is not only how to drive,is beyond driving alone.That work is not for women.
Re: Meet This Female Trailer Driver by emmchi(m): 1:42pm On Jan 18, 2016
The way her leg is battling to touch the floor,will she be able to see other vehicles when she drives. grin
Re: Meet This Female Trailer Driver by batlati(m): 1:49pm On Jan 18, 2016
Na lie
Re: Meet This Female Trailer Driver by Dexema(m): 2:06pm On Jan 18, 2016
holluwai:
Sitting behind the wheels of a semi makes her a driver and moreso how can we tell she is Yoruba.

People must have taken daftness to a whole new level men!!!

undecided
one shot of jack Daniels for this man,..he has a brain.
Re: Meet This Female Trailer Driver by holluwai(m): 2:09pm On Jan 18, 2016
Lol, kukuma dash me the whole bottle now. grin

Dexema:

one shot of jack Daniels for this man,..he has a brain.
Re: Meet This Female Trailer Driver by Dexema(m): 2:14pm On Jan 18, 2016
holluwai:
Lol, kukuma dash me the whole bottle now. grin

bros u wan high for inside this hot sun? manage this one, for night we go turn up properly. wink
Re: Meet This Female Trailer Driver by Bigdreams(m): 2:15pm On Jan 18, 2016
If this is true, then it shows that there is dignity in labour.

Read my signature to download my free report on how to successfully start a bulk sms business.
Re: Meet This Female Trailer Driver by holluwai(m): 2:18pm On Jan 18, 2016
Very good idea cheesy

Dexema:

bros u wan high for inside this hot sun? manage this one, for night we go turn up properly. wink
Re: Meet This Female Trailer Driver by Nobody: 2:25pm On Jan 18, 2016
She is not a drive I can bet it
Re: Meet This Female Trailer Driver by ogoplus: 2:25pm On Jan 18, 2016
zuby4real10:
she didn't look like the driver. she looks like she is just there to check something. my opinion tho.

Your observation is correct.......

Bloggers ehn! ? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed just the drive traffic

1 Like

Re: Meet This Female Trailer Driver by pdpchangeapc(m): 2:27pm On Jan 18, 2016
What a man can do, a woman can try
Re: Meet This Female Trailer Driver by oluwasegun007(m): 2:29pm On Jan 18, 2016
no better biceps...

tip toeing while driving...

and d way she take set her yansh.....

conclusion: she's no driver of dat truck or anyone at that.

1 Like

Re: Meet This Female Trailer Driver by ogoplus: 2:31pm On Jan 18, 2016
Cutehector:
Person wey just climb the vehicle snap picture..

Mchew.

lol

I know the OP knows.....he just wants to drive traffic to his blog

na the mod no try....
Re: Meet This Female Trailer Driver by Seventeen(f): 2:40pm On Jan 18, 2016
D babe just pose for her boyfriend trailer.. Some ppl de comment what a man can do a woman can do better.... if u believe ds den u can believe anything. D babe leg no even touch ground. Trailer no be keke napep oo.
Re: Meet This Female Trailer Driver by alaskido(m): 2:44pm On Jan 18, 2016
We know what a man can do some women can even do it better. My dear sister, are you planning to get married? Trailer driving no be inter city taxi o. You will travel at night from one state to another. Can you keep up with the long distance and armed robbers on our roads? Who will be sleeping with your husband when you are on the road to Kaduna? Think well before you take up this job o.
Re: Meet This Female Trailer Driver by igraman(m): 3:25pm On Jan 18, 2016
dealerx:
“IF I WIN, You All Will Leave America” Donald Trump Tells Nigerians.

AFRICABIAFRANIGERIA
by optimism 17th January 2016 01:14 22,332 views0

American Billionaire and Republican Presidential Front-runner, Donald Trump, has shot a subtle warning to the Nigerian Community in the United States, after he said all Nigerians would be made to leave the country “when he becomes President”.

He made the “threat” during a rally at Wichita, Kansas. According to Donald Trump, Nigerians ad Mexicans have taken all the jobs meant for honest hard working Americans.

“To Make America great again, we need to get rid of the Muslims, Mexicans and the Africans, especially the Nigerians. They take all our jobs, jobs meant for honest hard working Americans, and when we don’t give them the jobs, the Muslims blow us up”, Trump said.

ALSO READ: African Countries Ought To Be Recolonized Again For Another 100 Years.- Donald Trump

“We need to get the Africans out. Not the blacks, the Africans. Especially the Nigerians. They’re everywhere. I went for a rally in Alaska and met just one African in the entire state. Where was he from? Nigeria! He’s in Alaska taking our jobs. They’re in Houston taking our jobs. Why can’t they stay in their own country? Why? I’ll tell you why. Because they are corrupt. Their Governments are so corrupt, they rob the people blind and bring it all here to spend. And their people run away and come down here and take our jobs! We can’t have that! If I become president, we’ll send them all home. We’ll build a wall at the Atlantic Shore. Then maybe we’ll re-colonize them because obviously they did not learn a damn thing from the British!”

ALSO READ: God Bless Whoever Stole The 2016 Budget.– Etcetera

His speech was met with raucous applause by the 10,000 strong predominantly Caucasian audience. What this portends for Nigeria in the event of the Trump victory is still unclear, but the Nigerian Ambassador to the US has so far allayed fears of all Nigerians living in the USA, although we gather he has secretly packed his bags and is set to move to Mexico or Canada if Trump becomes President.
That's why he will never win.
More over Hillary is even leading the fu*king beast in the latest online poll.
Re: Meet This Female Trailer Driver by oglalasioux(m): 3:52pm On Jan 18, 2016
Very very misleading topic. Who brought this to front page? This girl drives nothing more than the real driver's dick.
Re: Meet This Female Trailer Driver by Coolguy89(m): 4:09pm On Jan 18, 2016
May God bless ur hustle,unlike lazy nairaland babes waitn for guy to giv dem money
Re: Meet This Female Trailer Driver by bmos(m): 4:29pm On Jan 18, 2016
Manvex:
no be small thing ooo

Lalasticlala,Mynd44 front page things.

She is just posing with her body truck.
Re: Meet This Female Trailer Driver by Krismart(m): 5:09pm On Jan 18, 2016
Person wey her legs no reach clutch and break pedals, how she take de drive d truck?
Re: Meet This Female Trailer Driver by Nobody: 5:59pm On Jan 18, 2016
Impressive. But wait Six Months? She cannot even reverse a Trailer by spending Six Months with a Driver DOING (Learning to) Driving. The less she will spend with a generous driver and be certified to drive is 3 years Consecutively and at least 200 Trips as a Spare driver.

Dear Sister No body will give you a Trailer to drive after Six Months, By the way 13M,(Cost of Trailer and Body works) no be beans.

#First hand Experience. undecided
Re: Meet This Female Trailer Driver by Manvex: 6:08pm On Jan 18, 2016
Krismart:
Person wey her legs no reach clutch and break pedals, how she take de drive d truck?

borrow her legs
Re: Meet This Female Trailer Driver by owumzy(m): 6:13pm On Jan 18, 2016
impersonation.... grin
Re: Meet This Female Trailer Driver by Caseless: 7:08pm On Jan 18, 2016
Keneking:
Slippers on wheels of a trailer? Jonathan sef embarassed

+ maybe the spouse of a trailer driver, who is at war with his husband
+ maybe a Dangote sponsored documentary on set
+ maybe a murderer on the loose
Jonathan sef grin grin

1 Like

Re: Meet This Female Trailer Driver by andyanders: 9:04pm On Jan 18, 2016
zubbyman:
She is a Yoruba girl she said she has been following the driver for almost six months now. so she can drive very well if she can be offered a job as a trailer driver..

http://www.zubbyblog.com/meet-female-trailer-driver/

Cc: Mynd44

Impossible.Her legs can't even reach the floor of the truck and op is here talking of driving the truck. She is even too short on the wheel.
Re: Meet This Female Trailer Driver by Ashmark(m): 9:06pm On Jan 18, 2016
Who move this tin to front page?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Questions That Will Help You Find Out Your True Self. / Nigerian Institute Of Public Relations / Olufolake Solanke Celebrates Her 85th Birthday (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.