Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,088 members, 7,818,264 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:26 AM

The Most Influential And Popular Blogger In Nigeria LINDA IKEJI - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / The Most Influential And Popular Blogger In Nigeria LINDA IKEJI (535 Views)

Ikechukwu Ikeji, Lawyer & Pastor Dies (Photo) / 50 Most Influential Young People In Enugu State / Hurray!!!! Nigerian Popular Blogger Linda Ikeji Celebrates Birthday! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Most Influential And Popular Blogger In Nigeria LINDA IKEJI by Ugobxt(m): 12:35pm On Jan 18, 2016
The Most Influential and Popular Blogger in Nigeria LINDA IKEJI

Linda Ikeji the most influential and popular blogger in Nigeria. I have been waiting for so long to write about Her. Here is a little story about her.

Linda Ikeji was born on the 19th day of September 1980, she hails from Nkwerre Imo State Nigeria. Her occupation is what I like mostly about her, she is a full time blogger and a writer.

She was born and brought up in a Christian family from Nkwerre Imo State Nigeria. She studied English language at the University of Lagos Nigeria. Even though she was a student she engaged herself in some stuff to help her through school and fetch her some income, example waitress, writer and model. These attributes are rare to see in most girls around the globe.

Her passion to help develop the entertainment industry in Nigeria is what kept her going until now that she has impacted much into the lives of many and the entertainment world at large.
After Linda Ikeji graduated she took it upon herself to make a difference in the entertainment and blogging world, although it was not an easy task for her but she conquered. Now she is the proudly owner of lindaikejisblog.com ( http://www.lindaikejisblog.com).

Now the reason why I wrote this, is because she has not only made me like blogging but she has also impacted so much knowledge in me and the world at large, she has also helped me in building self confidence. She has impacted much knowledge to many Nigerians and readers visiting her blog/website.

She did not venture into blogging for the money it will fatch for her or the fame but for the passion she has for it and the purpose impacting something tangible in the lives of many via her blog. She won the award for the Nigeria blog award (NBA) in 2013.

Although she faced many obstacles in her blog like when her blog was shut down by google due to controversies surrounding a publication she made, which Google found as a violation of one their rules but later on released her blog.

You and i will strongly believe that she is one of a kind, and i strongly pray that the Almighty God will continue to bless her and through her the world will become a better place.

PRAYER, DETERMINATION AND SELF CONFIDENCE is the KEY.
PUT GOD FIRST and every other thing will follow. Thank you for reading.

Kindly drop your comments about what you think of her.

http://www.glossyclick.com/2016/01/the-most-influential-and-popular.html?m=1
Re: The Most Influential And Popular Blogger In Nigeria LINDA IKEJI by ayindepremier: 12:38pm On Jan 18, 2016
undecided

(1) (Reply)

FEMALE Safety Officer Needed / Oil & Gas Training Courses For March, 2016( Schedule) / Become A Digital Marketing Expert/consultant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.