Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,639 members, 7,820,237 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:58 AM

She Wants Him To Sleep With Her For Want Of A Child - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / She Wants Him To Sleep With Her For Want Of A Child (1430 Views)

Boy Becomes Child Beggar’s Friend In Calabar; Wants Him In School / A Wife's Birthday Wish List To Husband After He Asked For What She Wants / Man Trying To Sleep With A Married Woman In Bayelsa Caught Pants Down (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Wants Him To Sleep With Her For Want Of A Child by asha01: 1:20pm On Jan 18, 2016
There is a friend of mine who confided in me because of a lady who has been married for past nine years without a child. Recently, due to pressure from her husband who even gave her ultimatum to become pregnant before April or leave his house, she has made up her mind to do anything in order to keep her marriage.
She called my friend who was her course mate back in school and requested to see him. In the course of their discussion, she narrated all she has been through for lack of a child of her own.
At a point her younger sister became pregnant and offered to give the child to her due to what she is going through. But God intervened, as they were planning on how to bring the sister to their home and take care of her till she put to birth, a man proposed and accepted the sister’s pregnancy.
They then went for plan B by adopting a boy who is growing up as their child now. Thank God for His intervened because the sister or someone might come in future to claim the child had they accepted the sister’s child, my thought though.
However, the husband is still not contented, he wants his own child. Meanwhile whenever treatment or checkup is recommended, the wife will go but the husband will refuse to go for the checkup saying he is ok that if the wife is in doubt she should recommend a woman for him to try, though the wife has been pregnant severally including last year but had miscarriages.
Obviously, her discussions with my friend suggested that she wants him to sleep with and get her pregnant for her husband also to save her marriage.
Please, what solution can save her marriage and also my friend from this act of adultery since both are married to different people? Please help with suggestions.
Re: She Wants Him To Sleep With Her For Want Of A Child by Nobody: 1:29pm On Jan 18, 2016
Having miscarriage is different from not being fertile. Both of them are fertile but d miscarriage issue could be medical, spiritual or as a result of abortion's effect on the womb. Is they're to see a doctor, it shdnt be bcus of fertility but on whether they shd opt for IVF or artificial insemination so as to carry d child to term

1 Like

Re: She Wants Him To Sleep With Her For Want Of A Child by Cutehector(m): 1:31pm On Jan 18, 2016
Woman chill, wait on the Lord. Let ur husband do his worst.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Wants Him To Sleep With Her For Want Of A Child by VintageCocktail(m): 2:09pm On Jan 18, 2016
embarassedWhat are the causes of the woman's miscarriages? She should tell your friend or better still go for treatments? Cervical incompetence, rhesus factor incompatibility and so many more should be ruled out. The man is desperate for a child, the woman doesn't have to do something irrational to assuage the need.
Re: She Wants Him To Sleep With Her For Want Of A Child by joystickextend1(m): 2:31pm On Jan 18, 2016
These is serious,he shouldn't try to sleep with her,there wil be severe consquences at the end..
Re: She Wants Him To Sleep With Her For Want Of A Child by bjcole(m): 3:04pm On Jan 18, 2016
asha01:

There is a friend of mine who confided in me because of a lady who has been married for past nine years without a child. Recently, due to pressure from her husband who even gave her ultimatum to become pregnant before April or leave his house, she has made up her mind to do anything in order to keep her marriage.
She called my friend who was her course mate back in school and requested to see him. In the course of their discussion, she narrated all she has been through for lack of a child of her own.
At a point her younger sister became pregnant and offered to give the child to her due to what she is going through. But God intervened, as they were planning on how to bring the sister to their home and take care of her till she put to birth, a man proposed and accepted the sister’s pregnancy.
They then went for plan B by adopting a boy who is growing up as their child now. Thank God for His intervened because the sister or someone might come in future to claim the child had they accepted the sister’s child, my thought though.
However, the husband is still not contented, he wants his own child. Meanwhile whenever treatment or checkup is recommended, the wife will go but the husband will refuse to go for the checkup saying he is ok that if the wife is in doubt she should recommend a woman for him to try, though the wife has been pregnant severally including last year but had miscarriages.
Obviously, her discussions with my friend suggested that she wants him to sleep with and get her pregnant for her husband also to save her marriage.
Please, what solution can save her marriage and also my friend from this act of adultery since both are married to different people? Please help with suggestions.
There is no much talk here, you and your friend know the right to do, so what advice do you want? that your friend should have carnal knowledge of another man's wife and keep doing till she gets pregnant and may be later to blackmail the woman for money.
Tell your friend the right thing If he does not know it and if he goes ahead to do it, he has dug his grave.
The best he can do for her is to pray, he is not a doctor or God that gives children, he should let the man and his wife solve their problem.
Good day.

1 Like

Re: She Wants Him To Sleep With Her For Want Of A Child by edwife(f): 3:18pm On Jan 18, 2016
You guys are all pathetic,this include the husband,wife and your friend.Do you think by sleeping with your friend she won't have any miscarriages?So she thinks the change of sperm donor is her problem? sad

What is happening with her is called recurrent miscarriages.It could be a problem that makes your blood clot when it shouldn't.
An inherited blood-clotting disorder called thrombophilia,genetic problems. Also both husband and wife may have an abnormality on one of their chromosomes, which doesn't cause a problem until it is passed on to the baby.
Problems with her womb (uterus) or cervix;her womb might have an abnormal shape, or a weak cervix.
Bacterial vaginosis, a vaginal infection which increases the risk of late miscarriage and premature birth or a problem with her hormones.

So what she needs to do is to talk some sense into her husband,both should see a renowned gynaecologist and do several tests from APS,blood tests,tissue from the placenta and ultrasound.She can't do it alone,her husband is involve too.If he still refused to go,she should invite the gynaecologist,or anyone he has great respect for at home.One way or another he must go to that hospital.....unless he knows what's up.

2 Likes

Re: She Wants Him To Sleep With Her For Want Of A Child by perkyendy(m): 6:36pm On Jan 18, 2016
I dint read your story till the end because the person in question has given up on God even before the end of her journey,
I wonder who she will turn to when the kids dont behave like her or even the person who she wants to get pregnant for

I recommend her to read this site and check the marriage section for useful help

www.seyiadesina.com/word
Re: She Wants Him To Sleep With Her For Want Of A Child by Pidggin(f): 11:17pm On Jan 18, 2016
asha01:

Those who wait upon the Lord shall mount on wings like Eagels. I think she should wait, it does not matter how long it takes.
Re: She Wants Him To Sleep With Her For Want Of A Child by Exponental(m): 8:13am On Jan 19, 2016
if the husband is not ready for check up, then, he has an infection which probably cause the miscarriages. He should go for treatment and stop forming jet li.
If he refuses, d wife should ask if she too should try another man if he wants to try another woman.
Re: She Wants Him To Sleep With Her For Want Of A Child by asha01: 8:39am On Jan 19, 2016
asha01:

it is said that a problem shared is half solved.
you are all wonderful with your matured comments.
I will allow my friend to see all your suggestions and probably share them with the woman.
am still expecting more comments
thank you all.
Re: She Wants Him To Sleep With Her For Want Of A Child by Acidosis(m): 8:45am On Jan 19, 2016
The woman is a genetic illiterate.

You don't beg people to get you pregnant; they'll surely come back for the child..

You beg them for s e x, that way, they won't come back to demand for the s e x they gave you.
Re: She Wants Him To Sleep With Her For Want Of A Child by cococandy(f): 9:40am On Jan 19, 2016
Why is the man unwilling to go to the clinic with his wife? IMO that's a big problem.
You can't solve a marital problem when one party is unwilling to work with the other.
He sounds ignorant, selfish and proud.
And the wife is ignorant too.

Mr sperm donor. SMH for him. So he's even considering it?

(1) (Reply)

Daughter Offers Father Sex To Stop Him From Remarrying / 5-year Old Girl Catches Parents Having Sex / Help,i Am Heart Broken, She Abandoned Us After I Gave Her All She Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.