Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,963 members, 7,817,837 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:46 PM

PwC Nigeria 2016 Graduate Recruitment - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / PwC Nigeria 2016 Graduate Recruitment (277912 Views)

Pwc Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2018 / PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (63) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PwC Nigeria 2016 Graduate Recruitment by bdazzled: 4:28pm On Jan 18, 2016
engineergifto:

I am having the same issue. Have you been able to identify the cause?

No i havent, i went back to the first Questionnare after the personal details to fill it again, and it was still saying the same thing
Re: PwC Nigeria 2016 Graduate Recruitment by Nobody: 4:52pm On Jan 18, 2016
Favolly:

You are just everywhere angry
Re: PwC Nigeria 2016 Graduate Recruitment by Favolly(f): 4:55pm On Jan 18, 2016
Bigmarx:
favolly I have been freelancing that is why I usually get you dry popcorn cos it's not a steady job perhaps if something like this pulls through I guess we will start munching greasy popcorn....is for both us na
But you were just saying that the money is small na
Re: PwC Nigeria 2016 Graduate Recruitment by Nobody: 5:05pm On Jan 18, 2016
Favolly:

But you were just saying that the money is small na
Re: PwC Nigeria 2016 Graduate Recruitment by abdulslutsky(m): 5:17pm On Jan 18, 2016
Hmmm
Re: PwC Nigeria 2016 Graduate Recruitment by abimbawealth(f): 5:28pm On Jan 18, 2016
karleone:

Abimba and Kss everywhere you go
Whenever, wherever you see him, there will I also be... grin
Re: PwC Nigeria 2016 Graduate Recruitment by abimbawealth(f): 5:29pm On Jan 18, 2016
Mcshegs and Abdulslutsky...main guys...I salute you
Re: PwC Nigeria 2016 Graduate Recruitment by dollyptosh(m): 5:31pm On Jan 18, 2016
ajasa4link:
Oya people wey dey work for PWC make una give us sneak peak of una armed robber salary o. Let's know what to put in expected salary. grin grin grin...na the only reason I dey apply be dat o
Lol. nawa
Re: PwC Nigeria 2016 Graduate Recruitment by karleone(m): 5:53pm On Jan 18, 2016
abimbawealth:
Whenever, wherever you see him, there will I also be... grin
Lovely! Makes d e-reltnshp even..

1 Like

Re: PwC Nigeria 2016 Graduate Recruitment by Odunharry(m): 6:07pm On Jan 18, 2016
yet to complete Nysc fit apply na
Re: PwC Nigeria 2016 Graduate Recruitment by ksstroud: 6:17pm On Jan 18, 2016
karleone:

Abimba and Kss everywhere you go

grin MTN

1 Like

Re: PwC Nigeria 2016 Graduate Recruitment by mcshegs(m): 6:18pm On Jan 18, 2016
abimbawealth:
Mcshegs and Abdulslutsky...main guys...I salute you
Woow. This mention is worth a trillion. Thanks dear.
Shoutout Funkystanl.
Abdulslutsky how far bro?

3 Likes

Re: PwC Nigeria 2016 Graduate Recruitment by adedee14: 6:22pm On Jan 18, 2016
Abeg who has successfully submitted. The page just refusing to submit. Please who knows what the problem is?
Re: PwC Nigeria 2016 Graduate Recruitment by ferdyferd: 6:28pm On Jan 18, 2016
Cutehector:
oboy where d website na
My guy blood dy hot grin
Re: PwC Nigeria 2016 Graduate Recruitment by ferdyferd: 6:30pm On Jan 18, 2016
Odunharry:
It's just as if someone ask am yet to graduate I fit apply grin

Apply sha o
Re: PwC Nigeria 2016 Graduate Recruitment by Favolly(f): 6:40pm On Jan 18, 2016
Re: PwC Nigeria 2016 Graduate Recruitment by Abimbex007: 6:43pm On Jan 18, 2016
ajasa4link:
Wey my cv, Make I apply, make me sef follow them chop the armed robber salaries big 4's dey pay.... wink...U never can tell
Bro, u still wan drag dis one wif us grin
I knw u ooo lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: PwC Nigeria 2016 Graduate Recruitment by Nobody: 6:55pm On Jan 18, 2016
hydee77:

how bro? i tried submitting and it didnt load the next page
I used a PC, didn't experience any hitch
Re: PwC Nigeria 2016 Graduate Recruitment by ekeneluvsu(m): 6:56pm On Jan 18, 2016
funkystanl:
The Company
PwC firms help organisations and individuals create the value they’re looking for. We’re a network of firms in 157 countries with more than 208,000 people who are committed to delivering quality in assurance, tax and advisory services. In Sub-Saharan Africa, we're the largest provider of professional services with offices in 34 countries and close to 9 000 people. This enables us to provide our clients with seamless and consistent service, wherever they’re located on the continent. Our in-depth knowledge and understanding of African operating environments enables us to put ourselves in our clients’ shoes and offer truly tailored Tax, Assurance and Advisory solutions to unique business challenges.

PwC refers to the PwC network and/or one or more of its member firms, each of which is a separate legal entity.

Roles & Responsibilities

Your learning with us begins with a structured 6 - 8 weeks induction course. This is the first element of a development framework that will help you build business awareness, technical, personal and management skills throughout your career.
Self-directed, career-long training is a key feature of life here at PwC. The entire working environment is designed to empower you to learn.
You will have access to a wealth of critical knowledge, such as best practices documentation and methodology tools. We will provide you with continuous on- the-job guidance, and you will acquire key knowledge about industries, business strategy and practical business issues faced by our clients through your daily experiences.
Professional qualifications will play a vital role in your career. We will provide you with all the support and resources you need to excel in your professional exams. . A coach who will play an important role in your career development will be made available to help you unlock your potentials, so that you can perform at your best..
International development is a valuable development opportunity which our global network can provide .This provides you with the opportunity to spend a year or two gaining experience and fresh perspectives with one of the PwC firms around the world, or explore new cultures during short-term client assignments or training courses abroad.

Requirements
* Fresh Graduate
* Completed NYSC
* Minimum of 2nd Upper Class Honours

Additional Information
These positions are for our Assurance and Tax Regulatory Services Lines of Services

NOTE: Deadline is before 5 February 2016.

http://www.pwc.com/ng/en/careers/vacancies.html
Met all the requirements but my O'level result is in 2 sittings can I apply?
Re: PwC Nigeria 2016 Graduate Recruitment by Nobody: 6:58pm On Jan 18, 2016
Odunharry:
You can apply as long as u would pass out by June 2016
Re: PwC Nigeria 2016 Graduate Recruitment by Israelsaidu(m): 7:32pm On Jan 18, 2016
Hmmm
Re: PwC Nigeria 2016 Graduate Recruitment by delectablegyal(f): 7:33pm On Jan 18, 2016
This package is juicy.
Re: PwC Nigeria 2016 Graduate Recruitment by Nobody: 7:52pm On Jan 18, 2016
Seriously, some of us here talk too much. Just apply and keep calm........All these excitement is absurd.

15 Likes

Re: PwC Nigeria 2016 Graduate Recruitment by lamideee(f): 7:57pm On Jan 18, 2016
Make I apply sharplygrin
Re: PwC Nigeria 2016 Graduate Recruitment by Cutehector(m): 7:57pm On Jan 18, 2016
ferdyferd:

My guy blood dy hot grin
oboy ma nigga, men are not smiling grin

150k no be beans... cheesy
Re: PwC Nigeria 2016 Graduate Recruitment by whizqueen(f): 7:58pm On Jan 18, 2016
Finally smiley
Re: PwC Nigeria 2016 Graduate Recruitment by ajasa4link: 8:04pm On Jan 18, 2016
Abimbex007:

Bro, u still wan drag dis one wif us grin
I knw u ooo lipsrsealed

I just say make me sef follow chop big 4 yam ni.... I hear say e dey sweet. As KPMG no gree us chop their yam last year, no be to apply for yam eating for d other 3 dis year looku ni grin

1 Like

Re: PwC Nigeria 2016 Graduate Recruitment by silibaba: 8:10pm On Jan 18, 2016
the guy above the person above the person above the person above me should be ban sadthe guy above the person above the person above the person above me should be ban

small boi like davido they same amount of money to his babymama as upkeep and ona day here they make noise for job wey dem never shotlist ona self

spit on thread and log out
Re: PwC Nigeria 2016 Graduate Recruitment by silibaba: 8:11pm On Jan 18, 2016
the guy above the person above the person above the person above me should be ban sadthe guy above the person above the person above the person above me should be ban

small boi like davido they give same amount of money to his babymama as upkeep and ona day here they make noise for job wey dem never shotlist ona self

spit on thread and log out
Re: PwC Nigeria 2016 Graduate Recruitment by farouk0403(m): 8:12pm On Jan 18, 2016
Pls is it all graduate from diffrence courses? Or did they specify the courses they want?

Just asking woo pls I don't want negative answers pls and pls if you know that you can't answer my question possitively don't qoute me
Re: PwC Nigeria 2016 Graduate Recruitment by JustKeen(m): 8:16pm On Jan 18, 2016
It's a nice firm to kick off your career

1 Like

Re: PwC Nigeria 2016 Graduate Recruitment by esimple4u: 8:19pm On Jan 18, 2016
pls who have successfully applied for the job

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (63) (Reply)

Application For GTBank Entry Level Programme / CBN Test. / INEC Recruitment 2020. How To Apply

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.