Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,227 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:02 AM

Project #1,000 To #85,000 After 20bets... - Sports (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Project #1,000 To #85,000 After 20bets... (38467 Views)

More Than 1,000 UNIPORT Students Watching Nigeria Vs Iceland Match / Low Odds Project 1.50 / Project 1.60 Odds Trial (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Project #1,000 To #85,000 After 20bets... by nuelnik(m): 8:17pm On Feb 04, 2016

You only missed 4bets or so. If you can afford 2k as start up capital beginning with today's bet5, after our next 6 bets you should be making 7k plus thereabt insha allah.
game failed .. why now? my first trial failed
Re: Project #1,000 To #85,000 After 20bets... by Tunagy: 9:08pm On Feb 04, 2016
Puntermikel..pls dnt gv up fr ds project
Re: Project #1,000 To #85,000 After 20bets... by PlayerMeji: 11:10pm On Feb 04, 2016
What I see is the character of an average youth in Nigeria. They want to win at every time not considering the fact that there is no system that is hundred percent failproof.

I have followed these threads carefully and I know a loss in any of the rollover games is capable of weighing one down or 'killing a thread' like it is already doing to this particular thread but the never-say-die spirit within us should be woken up.

One thing I have noticed about this rollover threads is the desperation to meet the targets in a hurry, basically because the projection to turnover a N1000 to N1000000 can be achieved within a month's time, they are always in a hurry to pick games everyday including the ones they are familiar with or not.

The 'ROLLOVER' project is realistic and achievable but it can not be hurried. Because of the intricate nature of sport betting, there actually has never been a 'safest route' to a million naira in betting, but the rollover plan seems to be a kind of safe plan but it needs time, patience, dedication and thoroughness.

I, myself, lost some rollover yesterday to a bet that I thought was sure but I was smart enough not to wager all the intended stake for my rollover plan, I staked half of it and was not to surprised when I lost the bet, I still have the remain half to wager today which I have done successfully and won in my little way.

The moral of my epistle is 'Do not be too much in a hurry to turn N1000 to N1000000 under a month by picking odds everyday, there are some games that you need to be careful of, since you cannot be an expert in every league'.

GOD BLESS THE HUSTLE!!!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Project #1,000 To #85,000 After 20bets... by Churchillsaug(m): 7:32am On Feb 05, 2016
PlayerMeji:
What I see is the character of an average youth in Nigeria. They want to win at every time not considering the fact that there is no system that is hundred percent failproof.

I have followed these threads carefully and I know a loss in any of the rollover games is capable of weighing one down or 'killing a thread' like it is already doing to this particular thread but the never-say-die spirit within us should be woken up.

One thing I have noticed about this rollover threads is the desperation to meet the targets in a hurry, basically because the projection to turnover a N1000 to N1000000 can be achieved within a month's time, they are always in a hurry to pick games everyday including the ones they are familiar with or not.

The 'ROLLOVER' project is realistic and achievable but it can not be hurried. Because of the intricate nature of sport betting, there actually has never been a 'safest route' to a million naira in betting, but the rollover plan seems to be a kind of safe plan but it needs time, patience, dedication and thoroughness.

I, myself, lost some rollover yesterday to a bet that I thought was sure but I was smart enough not to wager all the intended stake for my rollover plan, I staked half of it and was not to surprised when I lost the bet, I still have the remain half to wager today which I have done successfully and won in my little way.

The moral of my epistle is 'Do not be too much in a hurry to turn N1000 to N1000000 under a month by picking odds everyday, there are some games that you need to be careful of, since you cannot be an expert in every league'.

GOD BLESS THE HUSTLE!!!
this guy make sense die

1 Like

Re: Project #1,000 To #85,000 After 20bets... by itunity007(m): 7:46am On Feb 05, 2016
untill bet9ja guru spoil dis wit his badluck
Re: Project #1,000 To #85,000 After 20bets... by Nobody: 9:19am On Feb 05, 2016
ejosh4:
Boy why behave like a kid... Is better u adhere to what d op says or u take ur leave... Dont bother quoting me or u wud hate me

lolz..... am scared grin grin grin grin grin grin

i just fvcking qoute you.... silly ignoramus tongue
Re: Project #1,000 To #85,000 After 20bets... by Nobody: 9:31am On Feb 05, 2016
PlayerMeji:

GOD BLESS THE HUSTLE!!!

mummy mummy shocked shocked shocked shocked

e wa wo puntermikel ati bet9jaguru cool cool cool

won fe wa fi ma ja grin grin

intori rollover cheesy

playermeji representing cool
Re: Project #1,000 To #85,000 After 20bets... by Nobody: 9:32am On Feb 05, 2016
PlayerMeji:

GOD BLESS THE HUSTLE!!!

intori rollover cheesy

Re: Project #1,000 To #85,000 After 20bets... by Nobody: 9:33am On Feb 05, 2016
PlayerMeji:

GOD BLESS THE HUSTLE!!!

you just made my day wink
Re: Project #1,000 To #85,000 After 20bets... by PlayerMeji: 9:34am On Feb 05, 2016
bet9jaguru:

intori rollover cheesy

Watunsere!!!
Re: Project #1,000 To #85,000 After 20bets... by Nobody: 9:40am On Feb 05, 2016
PlayerMeji:

Watunsere!!!

ur username took me back memory lane smiley smiley smiley smiley
Re: Project #1,000 To #85,000 After 20bets... by Nobody: 9:40am On Feb 05, 2016
itunity007:

badbelle is allowed cool cool cool cool
Re: Project #1,000 To #85,000 After 20bets... by PlayerMeji: 9:41am On Feb 05, 2016
bet9jaguru:

ur username took me back memory lane smiley smiley smiley smiley

Na so he dey be, my brother!
Re: Project #1,000 To #85,000 After 20bets... by ejosh4(m): 9:41am On Feb 05, 2016
bet9jaguru:

lolz..... am scared grin grin grin grin grin grin

i just fvcking qoute you.... silly ignoramus tongue
U dick head it seems u just heard d word ignoramus... U silly brat requesting 4 1999 naira to feed urself... If u could make 1 million from 1000 why den ask 4 1999 naira if it worth it ... POVERTY IS UR MOTTO... SHAME IS UR WATCHWORD... DISGRACE IS UR DESTINATION
Re: Project #1,000 To #85,000 After 20bets... by Nobody: 9:46am On Feb 05, 2016
ejosh4:
U dick head it seems u just heard d word ignoramus... U silly brat requesting 4 1999 naira to feed urself... If u could make 1 million from 1000 why den ask 4 1999 naira if it worth it ... POVERTY IS UR MOTTO... SHAME IS UR WATCHWORD... DISGRACE IS UR DESTINATION

U dick head it seems me calling u an ignoramus made ur ancestors move in thier grave ... U silly brat . POVERTY IS UR MOTTO... SHAME IS UR WATCHWORD... DISGRACE IS UR DESTINATION
Re: Project #1,000 To #85,000 After 20bets... by Nobody: 9:50am On Feb 05, 2016
Princewilla:
Ticket bursted cry cry cry

abandoned project blaaa blaaaa blaaaa grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Project #1,000 To #85,000 After 20bets... by Nobody: 9:50am On Feb 05, 2016
itunity007:

i resemble Jonathan
Re: Project #1,000 To #85,000 After 20bets... by ejosh4(m): 9:51am On Feb 05, 2016
bet9jaguru:

U dick head it seems me calling u an ignoramus made ur ancestors move in thier grave ... U silly brat . POVERTY IS UR MOTTO... SHAME IS UR WATCHWORD... DISGRACE IS UR DESTINATION
Cant u think independently... Thats why u are still trailing ur mate who seems to have left ur sight and gone to achieve great things... Instead u are here asking for 1999 naira... U better go carry bowl dey beg 4 money
Re: Project #1,000 To #85,000 After 20bets... by Nobody: 9:52am On Feb 05, 2016
ejosh4:

forcast games you cant....

pay make them forcast for you ... you wont...

strategy you dnt have....

technical know-how = zero

POVERTY IS UR MOTTO... SHAME IS UR WATCHWORD... DISGRACE IS UR DESTINATION
Re: Project #1,000 To #85,000 After 20bets... by Nobody: 9:54am On Feb 05, 2016
ejosh4:
Cant u think independently... Thats why u are still trailing ur mate who seems to have left ur sight and gone to achieve great things... Instead u are here asking for 1999 naira... U better go carry bowl dey beg 4 money

bro its your words against you oooo

i aint got time to start typing epistle cuz of an "ignoramus" like you.....

you know not the genesis of bet9jaguru thats why i call you an ignoramus
Re: Project #1,000 To #85,000 After 20bets... by Nobody: 9:56am On Feb 05, 2016
Speakout03:
Op tomorrow we start again dont stop i lost everything today just funded my account i will succeed with you.

lolz.......
Re: Project #1,000 To #85,000 After 20bets... by Nobody: 10:00am On Feb 05, 2016
PlayerMeji:

GOD BLESS THE HUSTLE!!!

looks like you have read my free report ryte wink
Re: Project #1,000 To #85,000 After 20bets... by ejosh4(m): 10:18am On Feb 05, 2016
bet9jaguru:

forcast games you cant....

pay make them forcast for you ... you wont...

strategy you dnt have....

technical know-how = zero

POVERTY IS UR MOTTO... SHAME IS UR WATCHWORD... DISGRACE IS UR DESTINATION

Ask 4 me anywhere... i have NEVER asked anybody 4 game ... Am not a fool like some of ur subscribers who foolishy meet a dunce like u 4 games... U betar plan 4 ur future...
Re: Project #1,000 To #85,000 After 20bets... by ejosh4(m): 10:23am On Feb 05, 2016
bet9jaguru:

bro its your words against you oooo

i aint got time to start typing epistle cuz of an "ignoramus" like you.....

you know not the genesis of bet9jaguru thats why i call you an ignoramus
As 4 ur genesis i dnt know... But i know one thing 4 sure ur END DEFINITELY IS FAILURE SHAME AND REPROACH
Re: Project #1,000 To #85,000 After 20bets... by Nobody: 10:29am On Feb 05, 2016
ejosh4:
As 4 ur genesis i dnt know... But i know one thing 4 sure ur END DEFINITELY IS FAILURE SHAME AND REPROACH

this ignoramus will neva seize to amaze me grin grin grin grin grin grin

u cannot predict my future if you dont know my genesis smiley
Re: Project #1,000 To #85,000 After 20bets... by Nobody: 10:42am On Feb 05, 2016
ejosh4:
Ask 4 me anywhere... i have NEVER asked anybody 4 game ... Am not a fool like some of ur subscribers who foolishy meet a dunce like u 4 games... U betar plan 4 ur future...

stylus22:
i have been monitoring this thread and i must commend Puntermikel for his effort. Football is a funny game most especially when you rely on big teams.The win nil method is still okay.

i am with a group now managed by bet9jaguru and our mission is to stake 1000 to 1M. currently we have 10 bets winning streak which will take us to category 2 (10k to 100k).

what we play is no clean sheet.we study the team that scores in their matches. i will be supporting by posting our daily game of odd 1.22.

2016 is our divine favour from God. Amen

dude was referring to me cool cool cool cool
Re: Project #1,000 To #85,000 After 20bets... by Churchillsaug(m): 11:35am On Feb 05, 2016
@all, y'all just behaving like kids. I said this b4, ignore this 9jabetguru guy, stop quoting him and making him feel like somebody. Look as his stupid posts and quotes full the thread just because you people cant take your attention off him. You are just making him popular by always quoting him. I am very happy as we even lost the last stake because, I want to see his reaction and how you guys will be matured enough to ignore him and move on. But I am seeing the opposite. Now the op have abandoned you guys with him to continue ranting instead of looking for the way forward. This weekend games are opportunities for us to bounce back, but you dont even thought of it, only to be busy quoting that animal. SORRY THOUGH!
Re: Project #1,000 To #85,000 After 20bets... by ejosh4(m): 11:37am On Feb 05, 2016
bet9jaguru:

this ignoramus will neva seize to amaze me grin grin grin grin grin grin
u cannot predict my future if you dont know my genesis smiley

DUMBASS
Re: Project #1,000 To #85,000 After 20bets... by ejosh4(m): 11:41am On Feb 05, 2016
Churchillsaug:
@all, y'all just behaving like kids. I said this b4, ignore this 9jabetguru guy, stop quoting him and making him feel like somebody. Look as his stupid posts and quotes full the thread just because you people cant take your attention off him. You are just making him popular by always quoting him. I am very happy as we even lost the last stake because, I want to see his reaction and how you guys will be matured enough to ignore him and move on. But I am seeing the opposite. Now the op have abandoned you guys with him to continue ranting instead of looking for the way forward. This weekend games are opportunities for us to bounce back, but you dont even thought of it, only to be busy quoting that animal. SORRY THOUGH!
AM SORRY FOR REPLYING HIM...I NEVA KNEW HE IS A WELL KNOWN FOOL

1 Like

Re: Project #1,000 To #85,000 After 20bets... by Churchillsaug(m): 11:41am On Feb 05, 2016
Stylus22 and 9jabetguru is the same person trying to lure people to his blog. Be wise enough to reason with your brain and not your eyes. Come on people

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply)

Neymar Tries To Score From Corner Flag In PSG Training (Photos, Video) / Emmanuel Adebayor And His Rolls Royce Phantom Coupe Worth $300k (Photo) / Romelu Lukaku Reportedly Agrees To "Five-Year Deal With Chelsea"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.