Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,491 members, 7,819,789 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:25 PM

Project #1,000 To #85,000 After 20bets... - Sports (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Project #1,000 To #85,000 After 20bets... (38558 Views)

More Than 1,000 UNIPORT Students Watching Nigeria Vs Iceland Match / Low Odds Project 1.50 / Project 1.60 Odds Trial (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Project #1,000 To #85,000 After 20bets... by SCOOPERJEF(m): 12:39pm On Feb 09, 2016
SCOOPERJEF:
Plz i can't access my nairabet acc "You can't change password,
because your account is
inactive. Please contact our
support@worldsoccerng.com
how can i activate it guys need help like seriously cc churchillsaug
churchillsaug
Re: Project #1,000 To #85,000 After 20bets... by Churchillsaug(m): 1:34pm On Feb 09, 2016
bet9jaguru:

guy u failed .... deal with dat... all dis hiding behind poo wont save ur head.....
your parents must be very proud of you because you are very smart, wise, intelligent.....and stupid
Re: Project #1,000 To #85,000 After 20bets... by Nobody: 2:32pm On Feb 09, 2016
Churchillsaug:
your parents must be very proud of you because you are very smart, wise, intelligent.....and stupid

save the compliments for your grandma bro tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Project #1,000 To #85,000 After 20bets... by Churchillsaug(m): 3:41pm On Feb 09, 2016
bet9jaguru:

keep on posting poo till you drop tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
its like someone is running outa business I guess. What happened to ur odds selling thread that makes u to be showing up here every now and then like a wanderer? No one patronizes u anymore? It's a pity, u could've asked for help. This thread is hitting it's 20th page while ur f*cked up thread ended in jst one, dnt u think that the trafic alone will is a hit back to back? Mofos!

1 Like

Re: Project #1,000 To #85,000 After 20bets... by Churchillsaug(m): 5:16pm On Feb 09, 2016
SCOOPERJEF:
churchillsaug
account inactive? Two things involved. Either it's been long u used it and there is no money in it or they are having network problem. First check ur mail and see if they send any link to u or go to any of their bet shop and complain
Re: Project #1,000 To #85,000 After 20bets... by Speakout03: 8:05pm On Feb 09, 2016
SCOOPERJEF:
churchillsaug

To solve your login problem use a laptop or desktop not a phone. Click on forgot password, a link will be sent to your email address, click on it it will take you to your nairabet home page tnen change your password to a new one

1 Like

Re: Project #1,000 To #85,000 After 20bets... by PlayerMeji: 8:36pm On Feb 09, 2016
Churchillsaug:
its like someone is running outa business I guess. What happened to ur odds selling thread that makes u to be showing up here every now and then like a wanderer? No one patronizes u anymore? It's a pity, u could've asked for help. This thread is hitting it's 20th page while ur f*cked up thread ended in jst one, dnt u think that the trafic alone will is a hit back to back? Mofos!

U should have let this web douche called BET NAIJA GURU be!!!

This is the closest he ever had anyone as friends, you can take him like a little brother becos what he needs is love.That was what he didnt get during his formative years.

You will know he was physically and mentally assaulted when he was a youth thats why he is now a cyberbully.

I m really sure he places bets on your tips, so just let the young man be, he needs your love. Deep down inside the mofo, you are his role model, CHURCHILLSAUG!

CHURCHILLSAUG! Cut the SLOWPOKE some slacks, he is your online younger bro!

4 Likes

Re: Project #1,000 To #85,000 After 20bets... by SCOOPERJEF(m): 10:27pm On Feb 09, 2016
Tanks @churchillsaug &speakout003. . .and laptop screen nr wan display anytin
Re: Project #1,000 To #85,000 After 20bets... by Churchillsaug(m): 6:05am On Feb 10, 2016
Cyprus cup; apoel nicosia home win @ 1.16 DFB POKAL Bayern munich win @ 1.17 spain copa barcelona vs valencia over 1.5 goal @ 1.16 france cup psg vs lyon home double chance @ 1.18
Re: Project #1,000 To #85,000 After 20bets... by Nobody: 11:27am On Feb 10, 2016
Churchillsaug:

he who laughs last laughs best........ all this poo you dropping here are just for the meanwhile.... thing is "can you go the extra-mile" after nairaland whats next?

over 160 million peeps in nigeria, nairaland 1.5m members (both active and inactive) average of 30,000 pple online whats the impact of ur poo dropping undecided
Re: Project #1,000 To #85,000 After 20bets... by Nobody: 11:52am On Feb 10, 2016
PlayerMeji:

U should have let this web douche called BET NAIJA GURU be!!!

This is the closest he ever had anyone as friends, you can take him like a little brother becos what he needs is love.That was what he didnt get during his formative years.

You will know he was physically and mentally assaulted when he was a youth thats why he is now a cyberbully.

I m really sure he places bets on your tips, so just let the young man be, he needs your love. Deep down inside the mofo, you are his role model, CHURCHILLSAUG!

CHURCHILLSAUG! Cut the SLOWPOKE some slacks, he is your online younger bro!

Donbabajay12:

Pride Goes B4 a Fall
Re: Project #1,000 To #85,000 After 20bets... by Churchillsaug(m): 12:33pm On Feb 10, 2016
Gooday all, it's been a hell of a thread, too many controvercies, too many distractions, too many won and lost, dissatisfaction and so on. But I'll still maintain my stand here, I will keep posting games here till the season come to an end. So, this is what's we gonna be doing to make this thread more benefiting and interesting. No more roll over stuff again. I am going to be posting like 5 to 6 well forcast games here on a daily, up to 10 on weekends, just as options for all of us, anybody can pick any game he likes from there and join them with his own personal games and play. Just to keep this fun we are having here going. I love picking low odds because it gives me more chances of winning than loosing. I love doing double chance on a favourite team because out of three chances, I have two and bookie have one (i.e lost), but when I pick straight win, I am only giving the bookie more advantage over my money than I have. Need I say more? That's just my style. When I start droping my picks, you'll understand better. So, lets keep the thread alive and keep the fun going. I am not the best, anybody can do the same too.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Project #1,000 To #85,000 After 20bets... by PlayerMeji: 4:33pm On Feb 10, 2016
bet9jaguru:

Bet9jaGUNRU!

Ao market?

GUNRU
goon rwho / informal adjective
mad, especially as manifested in wild or aggressive behavior.
"Bet9jagunru went gunru and almost assaulted Churchillsaug"

2 Likes

Re: Project #1,000 To #85,000 After 20bets... by Nobody: 4:59pm On Feb 10, 2016
PlayerMeji:

Bet9jaGUNRU!

Ao market?

GUNRU
goon rwho / informal adjective
mad, especially as manifested in wild or aggressive behavior.
"Bet9jagunru went gunru and almost assaulted Churchillsaug"

i like ur sense of humor cheesy grin cheesy grin cool
Re: Project #1,000 To #85,000 After 20bets... by stylus22: 6:40pm On Feb 10, 2016
Good day House

I don't know why some of us are behaving like market women.

if you know that you can read and write and your brain is functioning,please do visit this site http://www.goaloo.com/news/.

for all your daily prediction with Head to head analysis as guidance,it will help to predict and win daily. you don't have to depend on anybody.

don't be greedy to play what they predict. a win game should be played double chance. over 2.5 goals game should be played over 1.5 goals on a safer side. you can select from a win game to play home win to nil or away win to nil-NO.

for example.the goaloo website predicted this game to be draw and i played first half draw.it was a green.here is the attachment.

please help yourself out

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Project #1,000 To #85,000 After 20bets... by PlayerMeji: 7:30pm On Feb 10, 2016
stylus22:
Good day House

I don't know why some of us are behaving like market women.

if you know that you can read and write and your brain is functioning,please do visit this site http://www.goaloo.com/news/.

for all your daily prediction with Head to head analysis as guidance,it will help to predict and win daily. you don't have to depend on anybody.

don't be greedy to play what they predict. a win game should be played double chance. over 2.5 goals game should be played over 1.5 goals on a safer side. you can select from a win game to play home win to nil or away win to nil-NO.

for example.the goaloo website predicted this game to be draw and i played first half draw.it was a green.here is the attachment.

please help yourself out

Watunsere!!!
Re: Project #1,000 To #85,000 After 20bets... by myztikal(m): 9:30pm On Feb 10, 2016
PlayerMeji:

You are doing a brave job. A lot of people play odds in the comfort of the homes but cannot share their odds with people because of the fear of rejection and embarrassment that could come from thick-brained, never-do-good, unappreciative slowpokes that want to make 20 million on 1000 but you sir do not care.

You still come online to post games. I think that is very kind and brave of you.

Even though, I do not go with your picks, I follow this thread because sport betting is an investment to me and I read almost anything I can about it majorly for comparison and analysis.

Once again, welldone CHURCHILLSAUG!!!

You, sir, I want to be friends with, if you're on WhatsApp or BBM... please lemme know
Re: Project #1,000 To #85,000 After 20bets... by Churchillsaug(m): 11:59am On Feb 11, 2016
bet9jaguru:

he who laughs last laughs best........ all this poo you dropping here are just for the meanwhile.... thing is "can you go the extra-mile" after nairaland whats next?

over 160 million peeps in nigeria, nairaland 1.5m members (both active and inactive) average of 30,000 pple online whats the impact of ur poo dropping undecided
nairaland gave everybody the opportunity to talk, irrespective of who u are and who u are talking to. You just hide behind your moniker and talk rubbish, believing that you belong, but in real life, you are a nobody. Enjoy the privilage bro. At least, this is the only place you can be heard.

4 Likes

Re: Project #1,000 To #85,000 After 20bets... by Nobody: 2:31pm On Feb 11, 2016
Churchillsaug:
nairaland gave everybody the opportunity to talk, irrespective of who u are and who u are talking to. You just hide behind your moniker and talk rubbish, believing that you belong, but in real life, you are a nobody. Enjoy the privilage bro. At least, this is the only place you can be heard.

Re: Project #1,000 To #85,000 After 20bets... by PlayerMeji: 11:14pm On Feb 11, 2016
Churchillsaug:

Rule No. 41 : Never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

2 Likes

Re: Project #1,000 To #85,000 After 20bets... by JOHNOKWOLI: 11:17pm On Feb 11, 2016
Churchillsaug & Bet9jaguruasshole, u guys r so funny. pls & pls u both should 4gt abt d differences. dis punchlines una d giv 2much. Churchillsaug keep up d gud Wrk,thumbs up

3 Likes

Re: Project #1,000 To #85,000 After 20bets... by myztikal(m): 10:50pm On Feb 12, 2016
PlayerMeji:

Rule No. 41 : Never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

playermeji, you're not on bbm or something?
Re: Project #1,000 To #85,000 After 20bets... by myztikal(m): 11:05pm On Feb 12, 2016
These teams are 90% likely to make their substitutions during the 2nd half, its a risk worth taking for there aren't really any sure games, these ones have more 80% chances of success. as far as I know, these options are only available on bet9ja

1 Like

Re: Project #1,000 To #85,000 After 20bets... by PlayerMeji: 11:30pm On Feb 12, 2016
myztikal:

playermeji, you're not on bbm or something?

I m very sorry sir I am not very disposed to keeping friends, either on BBM, WHATSAPP or NAIRALAND.

I hope you will understand. I am not rude or anything oooo...before BETNAIJAGUNRU go begin him yeye posts now!!

Mr. myztikal, have a GREEN week!!!
Re: Project #1,000 To #85,000 After 20bets... by myztikal(m): 12:14am On Feb 13, 2016
PlayerMeji:

I m very sorry sir I am not very disposed to keeping friends, either on BBM, WHATSAPP or NAIRALAND.

I hope you will understand. I am not rude or anything oooo...before BETNAIJAGUNRU go begin him yeye posts now!!

understood bro, its not rude. One love, man
Re: Project #1,000 To #85,000 After 20bets... by PlayerMeji: 12:49am On Feb 13, 2016
myztikal:

understood bro, its not rude. One love, man

Watunsere!!!
Re: Project #1,000 To #85,000 After 20bets... by abutrekka: 8:11am On Feb 13, 2016
weekend Tips are here again. visit the now trending blog, for your tips and Predictions.. Success Guaranteed!!! visit www.trekbet..com ,
www.trekbet..com
Re: Project #1,000 To #85,000 After 20bets... by Onwe101(m): 9:08am On Feb 13, 2016
try dis bbm channel those guys are good. C002c66f2
Re: Project #1,000 To #85,000 After 20bets... by Churchillsaug(m): 10:29am On Feb 13, 2016
Play this 2 points odds today.
Sunderland man u:
double shance on man u:
chelsea aston villa:
double on chelsea
real madrid bilbao: win for madrid
psg vs lille; double on psg. Total odds is 2.0. Other games are risk, this one is sure

1 Like

Re: Project #1,000 To #85,000 After 20bets... by Churchillsaug(m): 1:46pm On Feb 13, 2016
PlayerMeji:

extra maturity. They call it pride, we call it class

1 Like

Re: Project #1,000 To #85,000 After 20bets... by cetiyung: 6:08pm On Feb 13, 2016
Hello fellow punters,tomoro games just arrived,its just 5.7 odds, let me know if you are interested on 09025754506
its 100% and dnt come always tanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply)

Photo Of Super Eagles As Superheroes / Cristiano Ronaldo's Hopes Of Finishing Serie A's Top Scorer Fade Away / My Live View Of Nigeria Vs Mexico At The Coliseum Stadium

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.