Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,510 members, 7,819,839 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:26 AM

Project #1,000 To #85,000 After 20bets... - Sports (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Project #1,000 To #85,000 After 20bets... (38565 Views)

More Than 1,000 UNIPORT Students Watching Nigeria Vs Iceland Match / Low Odds Project 1.50 / Project 1.60 Odds Trial (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Project #1,000 To #85,000 After 20bets... by Donbabajay12(m): 6:43pm On Jan 24, 2016
Hmmm, I just cant imagine how pple think......Been observing the OP picks frm day 1, I must commend d guy is good and business minded punter. .to those ill-fated punter ranting and condemning d Op for chosing 2 differnt slips 2day..I think u all are educated enough to read what the Op wrote on d firstpage b4 commencing the project..he made u understand that there ar days odd wud go up due to much availability of games, and morever 2day is not the first day he picked 2 differnt slip in a day..When the picks were dropped no1 body said anytin like, dont post more than a game 2day , but wen he had d loss due to ill luck frm d clubs , u guys decided to rant. Instead of encouraging the Op with motivating words, its d other way round, If u knw what it takes to spend ones data, time and attention in forecasting just to giv successive games, u wud knw that the Op deserves to be motivated...His games are very safe enuf, just that atimes things like this happen 1c a yl..
Making Reference to the game that spoilt d rollover, Athetico madrid were in better postion to win that game even b4 the match started, Barcelona Won yestday dethroning them back to second and they had to fight back 2day to mak sure they win at all cost to cement there position back to the top of the log standings..Op went for the safest market of the game wich was just for Atletico to score at least a goal..So I dont find any fault in his pick

To cap it All:Rollover is not a #Getrichovernight strategy, it takes the strong hearted and the postive minded punters to join a rollover train. And if u knw yyou dont fall in that category, after doubling ur start up capital, u shld av withdrew it and start all over again.
!!!!Goodluck to evry1!!!!!
Re: Project #1,000 To #85,000 After 20bets... by KOMOBOBO: 6:52pm On Jan 24, 2016
Chai.....
Re: Project #1,000 To #85,000 After 20bets... by Nobody: 7:01pm On Jan 24, 2016
Donbabajay12:
Hmmm, I just cant imagine how pple think......Been observing the OP picks frm day 1, I must commend d guy is good and business minded punter. .to those ill-fated punter ranting and condemning d Op for chosing 2 differnt slips 2day..I think u all are educated enough to read what the Op wrote on d firstpage b4 commencing the project..he made u understand that there ar days odd wud go up due to much availability of games, and morever 2day is not the first day he picked 2 differnt slip in a day..When the picks were dropped no1 body said anytin like, dont post more than a game 2day , but wen he had d loss due to ill luck frm d clubs , u guys decided to rant. Instead of encouraging the Op with motivating words, its d other way round, If u knw what it takes to spend ones data, time and attention in forecasting just to giv successive games, u wud knw that the Op deserves to be motivated...His games are very safe enuf, just that atimes things like this happen 1c a yl..
Making Reference to the game that spoilt d rollover, Athetico madrid were in better postion to win that game even b4 the match started, Barcelona Won yestday dethroning them back to second and they had to fight back 2day to mak sure they win at all cost to cement there position back to the top of the log standings..Op went for the safest market of the game wich was just for Atletico to score at least a goal..So I dont find any fault in his pick

To cap it All:Rollover is not a #Getrichovernight strategy, it takes the strong hearted and the postive minded punters to join a rollover train. And if u knw yyou dont fall in that category, after doubling ur start up capital, u shld av withdrew it and start all over again.
!!!!Goodluck to evry1!!!!!

Thanks alot bro... I like people that thinks outta the box. Sevilla had a red card at 60+ mins. Was hoping athletico would atleast score a goal buh it neva came. Roll over is basically not a game for those with weak hearts. I started this thread coz i succesfully completed a roll over of #2,000 to #26,500 in 10days with odds ranging from 1.25 to 1.50

Am happy knowledge was passed on to fellow staker's who were ignorant of WIN TO NIL and profit making from smaller odds. GOD BLESS US ALL.
Re: Project #1,000 To #85,000 After 20bets... by Nobody: 7:24pm On Jan 24, 2016
Puntermikel:

Thanks alot bro... I like people that thinks outta the box. Sevilla had a red card at 60+ mins. Was hoping athletico would atleast score a goal buh it neva came. Roll over is basically not a game for those with weak hearts. I started this thread coz i succesfully completed a roll over of #2,000 to #26,500 in 10days with odds ranging from 1.25 to 1.50

Am happy knowledge was passed on to fellow staker's who were ignorant of WIN TO NIL and profit making from smaller odds. GOD BLESS US ALL.
God bless u op let's start another one 2mao
Re: Project #1,000 To #85,000 After 20bets... by Donbabajay12(m): 7:29pm On Jan 24, 2016
Puntermikel:

You have done well...I knw what u are capable of doing when I saw all ur picks....Keep collecting ur national cake frm d bookies slow and steady! ! Dont be weakened by comments frm ill-fated punters

Jah bless!!
Re: Project #1,000 To #85,000 After 20bets... by qloreal: 7:42pm On Jan 24, 2016
Puntermikel:

The more reason to try again... I saw this thread very late, got inspired so I embarked my own project began on Thursday and crashed today because I trying too hard to catch up with you guys. Thumbs up

Re: Project #1,000 To #85,000 After 20bets... by proficienc(m): 7:58pm On Jan 24, 2016
qloreal:

The more reason to try again... I saw this thread very late, got inspired so I embarked my own project began on Thursday and crashed today because I trying too hard to catch up with ur guys. Thumbs up
Red card is a goldmine that people don't exploit... nice one boss!
Re: Project #1,000 To #85,000 After 20bets... by Nobody: 8:00pm On Jan 24, 2016
Donbabajay12:

You have done well...I knw what u are capable of doing when I saw all ur picks....Keep collecting ur national cake frm d bookies slow and steady! ! Dont be weakened by comments frm ill-fated punters

Jah bless!!
Tnx bro.. Bøokies has to be pay o. They ate me when i was ignorant and now their paying weekly. Jah bless u too sire.
Re: Project #1,000 To #85,000 After 20bets... by Nobody: 8:04pm On Jan 24, 2016
qloreal:

The more reason to try again... I saw this thread very late, got inspired so I embarked my own project began on Thursday and crashed today because I trying too hard to catch up with you guys. Thumbs up
Sorry bro.. Greed has bin every staker's weakest point. Pls don't give up. We will definitely smile 2geda again.
Re: Project #1,000 To #85,000 After 20bets... by seighapaul(m): 9:07pm On Jan 24, 2016
This is the best free public documented successful strategy I've seen. 7 straight wins...we all witnessed it from the beginning to end. I've heard rumours of people going 10 - 20 straight wins without loss (but no documented evidence), just rumours.

OP will just get better and better, learning from unfortunate and unavoidable losses. Lets all encourage him while he decides whether to take us on another roller coaster green ride.

1 Like

Re: Project #1,000 To #85,000 After 20bets... by babasade(m): 10:19pm On Jan 24, 2016
I lost today too though i didn't pick the second bet..i learnt make sure you divide ur earning..thanks let start another again
Re: Project #1,000 To #85,000 After 20bets... by Ezone: 10:40pm On Jan 24, 2016
Ezone:
Live in Play
Basketball
Bisons Loimaa vs Pyrinto Tampere
Bisons Loimaa to win and over 142
THANK ME LATER

Usminous:
I follow you play bro..... Na #500 I put sha.... 1.8 odd here

Tonywhite007:
Bet WON

these admin's on koboland just ban me unnecessary after dropping two winning games...some would have won this weekend.
Re: Project #1,000 To #85,000 After 20bets... by Ezone: 11:01pm On Jan 24, 2016
In Play
Basketball NBA
Houston Rockets - Dallas Mavericks
Houston Rockets +4 to win @1.78

THANK ME LATER
Re: Project #1,000 To #85,000 After 20bets... by Usminous: 11:17pm On Jan 24, 2016
Ezone:
In Play Basketball NBA Houston Rockets - Dallas Mavericks Houston Rockets +4 to win @1.78
THANK ME LATER
bro please try add me up via bbm 5623334D....
Re: Project #1,000 To #85,000 After 20bets... by Nobody: 11:23pm On Jan 24, 2016
Sorry for the loss guys, at least on weekends like this You can opt for the corner market, Athletico Madrid - Sevilla To play Over 8.5 corners was 1.35 odds, Over 9.5 corners was 1.70 . And surprisingly the match produced 13 corners. So my advice is to combine different bet markets and avoid depending on one bet option.
Re: Project #1,000 To #85,000 After 20bets... by Nobody: 11:36pm On Jan 24, 2016
free bets giveout with daily odds of 2.0 to 4.0 join ds bbm channelC0034A37C ...high stakers n pple ready to take risk
Re: Project #1,000 To #85,000 After 20bets... by Ezone: 12:00am On Jan 25, 2016
Ezone:
In Play Basketball NBA Houston Rockets - Dallas Mavericks Houston Rockets +4 to win @1.78
THANK ME LATER
GAME WON Houston Rockets 115 - 104 Dallas Mavericks

Usminous:
bro please try add me up via bbm
5623334D....

Sorry bro i do email's and its for vip
Re: Project #1,000 To #85,000 After 20bets... by Usminous: 12:00am On Jan 25, 2016
Ezone:
Ezone:
THANK ME LATER

Usminous@gmail.com.... Dat my mail
Re: Project #1,000 To #85,000 After 20bets... by buklarbest: 12:04am On Jan 25, 2016
The safest mthd we can employ on ds betting tins of Rollingover is (1) Double chance (1X or X2) but i will strongly recommend home win/X cos AWAY grounds are not safe 4 any visiting team no matter hw big the team may be....and (2) the Win To Nil market,even if d match ended in a stalemate,its still a green,,its just d safest.....seeing d OP POSTING clean sheet on saturday really surprised me cos i knw dere will be danger very soon,,,,,
Re: Project #1,000 To #85,000 After 20bets... by Ezone: 12:13am On Jan 25, 2016
Usminous:

Usminous@gmail.com.... Dat my mail

You shall hear from me...
Re: Project #1,000 To #85,000 After 20bets... by Usminous: 12:17am On Jan 25, 2016
Ezone:

You shall hear from me...
nice one bro
Re: Project #1,000 To #85,000 After 20bets... by Ezone: 12:29am On Jan 25, 2016
In play soccer tighten your seat belt
Blooming - The Strongest
Re: Project #1,000 To #85,000 After 20bets... by Ezone: 12:37am On Jan 25, 2016
Ezone:
In play soccer tighten your seat belt
Blooming - The Strongest

NOW
Blooming vs Strongest. Both Teams To Score: Yes
Price: 1.79
Re: Project #1,000 To #85,000 After 20bets... by baba2nde(m): 6:47am On Jan 25, 2016
After all said and done,I honestly believe op deserves words of appreciation and not bashing from some people here.

I followed this documentation from step 1 all the way down after stumbing on this thread by fate....and I must confess I am very impressed with op. God bleSs you OP and more wisdom I pray for you.

I don't know when you are starting your next project however count me in all the way with you. I see a big winning with you.

To every1 who lost money, sorry about that cos I feel your pain,I know its not easy but please don't give up yet, you are almost there....just few tips all the way afresh now

Above all, God bless our hustles,amen
Re: Project #1,000 To #85,000 After 20bets... by cmaque(m): 7:19am On Jan 25, 2016
Thanks OP for enlightening about Nil to win.Though we lost but a big kudos to you cos you rock.we should always remember that games like this happen.I have seen a 1.09 odds lose a match by 2goals.Let encourage the OP than the bashing,those who collect money to give you fixed matches also lose,moreover OP didn't demand a dime.RIDE on OP,we are all behind you
Re: Project #1,000 To #85,000 After 20bets... by Donbabajay12(m): 7:28am On Jan 25, 2016
Speakout03:
Knowledge is power. Thanks admin for the knowledge you thought me win to nil. I will hold on to it. I wont stay down because of one loss. And i pray you don't stop. Thanks a lot
Ur utterances are always sensible nd motivating to d Op..thumbs up man, u understand d game..
Re: Project #1,000 To #85,000 After 20bets... by Nobody: 7:33am On Jan 25, 2016
babasade:
I lost today too though i didn't pick the second bet..i learnt make sure you divide ur earning..thanks let start another again
In betting biz, they is only 2 possible outcomes. It's either you WIN or LOSE. We always hope to win while the bookies are praying we lose. Nevertheless, you win some and lose some. Thanks bro we will definitely bounce back..
Re: Project #1,000 To #85,000 After 20bets... by Nobody: 7:35am On Jan 25, 2016
DexterPlaymaker:
Sorry for the loss guys, at least on weekends like this You can opt for the corner market, Athletico Madrid - Sevilla To play Over 8.5 corners was 1.35 odds, Over 9.5 corners was 1.70 . And surprisingly the match produced 13 corners. So my advice is to combine different bet markets and avoid depending on one bet option.
This is a very rational post. I appreciate.
Re: Project #1,000 To #85,000 After 20bets... by ololadeajayi(f): 7:36am On Jan 25, 2016
Puntermikel:

In betting biz, they is only 2 possible outcomes. It's either you WIN or LOSE. We always hope to win while the bookies are praying we lose. Nevertheless, you win some and lose some. Thanks bro we will definitely bounce back..
#WeBouncingBackWithFullForce
Re: Project #1,000 To #85,000 After 20bets... by Nobody: 7:47am On Jan 25, 2016
Ezone:
Ezone:
THANK ME LATER

Mr odds seller pls this thread is strictly for roll over.. You can create a thread to serve your respective clients. Thank you.
Re: Project #1,000 To #85,000 After 20bets... by Nobody: 8:05am On Jan 25, 2016
buklarbest:
The safest mthd we can employ on ds betting tins of Rollingover is (1) Double chance (1X or X2) but i will strongly recommend home win/X cos AWAY grounds are not safe 4 any visiting team no matter hw big the team may be....and (2) the Win To Nil market,even if d match ended in a stalemate,its still a green,,its just d safest.....seeing d OP POSTING clean sheet on saturday really surprised me cos i knw dere will be danger very soon,,,,,

Thanks for your write up buh honestly, you need to know no bet is entirely safe. This very weekend, would you ever imagine that lowly TROYES will beat LILLE away from home 1:3? Home 1x was lost including home handicap2. Imagine WERDER BREMEN beating highly placed SCHALKE 1:3 away from home. FEYENORD couldn't even muster a draw with AZ ALKMAAR, yet clean shìt No came to our rescue. Imagine REAL MADRID couldn't beat BETIS SEVILLA. MAN UTD lost at home and even WIN TO NIL at 1.08 LOST. Even the very gud roll over bets of FREESUPERTIPS have crashed twice after their last success. I can go on and on buh honestly, we post games and hope luck smiles on us. No bet is entirely safe. GOD BLESS US ALL.
Re: Project #1,000 To #85,000 After 20bets... by Nobody: 8:18am On Jan 25, 2016
Puntermikel:

Thanks for your write up buh honestly, you need to know no bet is entirely safe. This very weekend, would you ever imagine that lowly TROYES will beat LILLE away from home 1:3? Home 1x was lost including home handicap2. Imagine WERDER BREMEN beating highly placed SCHALKE 1:3 away from home. FEYENORD couldn't even muster a draw with AZ ALKMAAR, yet clean shìt No came to our rescue. Imagine REAL MADRID couldn't beat BETIS SEVILLA. MAN UTD lost at home and even WIN TO NIL at 1.08 LOST. Even the very gud roll over bets of FREESUPERTIPS have crashed twice after their last success. I can go on and on buh honestly, we post games and hope luck smiles on us. No bet is entirely safe. GOD BLESS US ALL.
I concur, bro no betting strategy will give u 100% assurance.. The only strategy dat gives 100% is DON'T BET.. And none of us can take d strategy here

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (22) (Reply)

NFF Reacts To Siasia's Resignation: You’re An Ingrate, We Will Expose You / Wesley Moraes: I Had My First Kid At 14 & Second At 16 / Aregbesola's Tweet Mocking Arsenal Sparks Off Fans Reaction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.