Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,460 members, 7,816,079 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:01 AM

Dani Alves Trolls Ronaldo With Trophy Haul On Twitter - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Dani Alves Trolls Ronaldo With Trophy Haul On Twitter (1275 Views)

Guardiola Hails Man City As Trophy Haul Begins / Hilarious Memes, As The World Trolls Lukaku / Victor Moses Celebrates With Family On The Pitch After Lifting EPL Trophy.Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dani Alves Trolls Ronaldo With Trophy Haul On Twitter by Samakus(m): 2:33pm On Jan 18, 2016
The defender claimed Neymar should have pipped the Real Madrid star to second place at the Ballon d'Or, with the latter responding that people talk about him for attention.

Dani Alves has not-so-subtly responded to the latest jibe from Cristiano Ronaldo by posting a list of his honours won as a footballer... and a polite "Good morning!" message.

Ronaldo spoke to the media following Real Madrid's 5-1 win over Sporting and was questioned on Alves's comment that Neymar should have beaten him to second place at the recent Ballon d'Or.

"Everyone who talks about me, appears in front the next day," the 30-year-old responded. "I do not give free promotion."

Alves's wasted no time with his own thinly veiled shot by posting a picture of all 30 trophies he has collected during his playing career.

Over to you, Cristiano!

Source: http://m.goal.com/s/en/news/13712/extra-time/2016/01/18/19455692/dani-alves-trolls-ronaldo-with-trophy-haul-on-twitter

Re: Dani Alves Trolls Ronaldo With Trophy Haul On Twitter by sule17(m): 2:39pm On Jan 18, 2016
Barca I shall remain

(1) (Reply)

Did Anyone Noticed This In Iceland Players Names? / Breaking!!!! Wenger Just Signed A Great Striker!! See Him (PHOTO) / Last Five Names Of BBC African Footballer Of The Year Revealed.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.