Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,324 members, 7,811,954 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:33 AM

What Are The Requirements To Travel By Local Flight From Portharcourt To Abuja) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / What Are The Requirements To Travel By Local Flight From Portharcourt To Abuja) (5680 Views)

COVID-19: New Sitting Arrangement In A Bus In Edo By Local Transport Company / A Friend Wants To Relocate From Portharcourt To Lagos(he Needs Advise) / Two Women Vs 3 Muslim Men On A Flight From Turkey To UK (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Are The Requirements To Travel By Local Flight From Portharcourt To Abuja) by Naira7411: 8:21pm On Mar 29, 2018
Please if you have proper explanation brief me.

Hello people please I need enquiries,
I mean details Novice procedure from A _ Z on what and what is involved to travel locally by fligt either
from
Portharcourt _ Lagos
Or from Abuja _ Lagos

I have never traveled by air before neither have I visited the airport, but by God grace am blessed now & I can afford traveling by air.

Pls also tell me of international flight procedure thanks in anticipating.
Re: What Are The Requirements To Travel By Local Flight From Portharcourt To Abuja) by TITOBIGZ(m): 8:42pm On Mar 29, 2018
Naira7411:

I mean details Novice procedure from A _ Z on what and what is involved to travel locally by fligt either
from
Portharcourt _ Lagos
Or from Abuja _ Lagos

I have never traveled by air before neither have I visited the airport, but by God grace am blessed now & I can afford traveling by air.

visa, thats all tongue

honestly I have no tin meaningful to say, after all d waka waka wey our sai baba Don make person suffer, but may be d guy below me get sense pass my own.
cry
Re: What Are The Requirements To Travel By Local Flight From Portharcourt To Abuja) by Naira7411: 8:46pm On Mar 29, 2018
TITOBIGZ:

visa, thats all tongue

honestly I have no tin meaningful to say, after all d waka waka wey our sai baba Don make person suffer, but may be d guy below me get sense pass my own.
cry

Do I need visa before I can travel from Lagos to portharcourt by air?
Re: What Are The Requirements To Travel By Local Flight From Portharcourt To Abuja) by Asquare84(m): 8:52pm On Mar 29, 2018
Get a valid I.d card and make sure you arrive at the airport let say 30 minute before departure avail yourself for clearance by the airline you bought their ticket finally pay attention to flight announcement made if not you may miss your flight
Re: What Are The Requirements To Travel By Local Flight From Portharcourt To Abuja) by Naira7411: 11:25pm On Mar 29, 2018
Asquare84:
Get a valid I.d card and make sure you arrive at the airport let say 30 minute before departure avail yourself for clearance by the airline you bought their ticket finally pay attention to flight announcement made if not you may miss your flight

What are the valid ID card required, can I use voters card?
2>> how do I buy the ticket?

3>> how / what are the things involved for the clearance, Pls I need to know.
Re: What Are The Requirements To Travel By Local Flight From Portharcourt To Abuja) by Asquare84(m): 5:49am On Mar 30, 2018
Naira7411:

What are the valid ID card required, can I use voters card?
2>> how do I buy the ticket?

3>> how / what are the things involved for the clearance, Pls I need to know.

You can use voters card

You can book online ahead or go to the airport and visit the airline office to buy your ticket, but booking online is more cheaper. You can visit any airline website to book online

Your voter card is enough for your clearance

2 Likes

Re: What Are The Requirements To Travel By Local Flight From Portharcourt To Abuja) by IGBOPRINCE: 2:15pm On Mar 30, 2018
Asquare84:

You can use voters card

You can book online ahead or go to the airport and visit the airline office to buy your ticket, but booking online is more cheaper. You can visit any airline website to book online

Your voter card is enough for your clearance
how much is the tickets?
Re: What Are The Requirements To Travel By Local Flight From Portharcourt To Abuja) by Nnemuka(f): 3:30pm On Mar 30, 2018
international flight ticket.
Re: What Are The Requirements To Travel By Local Flight From Portharcourt To Abuja) by oshobugie22: 3:31pm On Mar 30, 2018
No disturb ur self just go airport go buy ticket or do it online and take d print out to the airport and board ���

1 Like

Re: What Are The Requirements To Travel By Local Flight From Portharcourt To Abuja) by Naira7411: 8:33am On Mar 31, 2018
oshobugie22:
No disturb ur self just go airport go buy ticket or do it online and take d print out to the airport and board ���
In a case were by someone miss his or her flight, what will happen? sad
Re: What Are The Requirements To Travel By Local Flight From Portharcourt To Abuja) by Nobody: 9:41am On Mar 31, 2018
Naira7411:

from
Portharcourt _ Lagos
Or from Abuja _ Lagos

Hi op I'm very happy at least you now have the means to travel. Please disregard the earlier comments made they are just ignorant.

If you're going to Lagos or Abuja just go to wakanow.com and book your flight. For flights within Nigeria you just need a valid ID card(your voters card is okay). So you just book go to the airport and fly. For international flights you need an international passport and Visa for that.
Re: What Are The Requirements To Travel By Local Flight From Portharcourt To Abuja) by Naira7411: 7:01pm On Apr 01, 2018
How much will it cost from PH to Lagos?
Re: What Are The Requirements To Travel By Local Flight From Portharcourt To Abuja) by Naira7411: 11:48am On Apr 03, 2018
Rolly83:

Hi op I'm very happy at least you now have the means to travel. Please disregard the earlier comments made they are just ignorant.

If you're going to Lagos or Abuja just go to wakanow.com and book your flight. For flights within Nigeria you just need a valid ID card(your voters card is okay). So you just book go to the airport and fly. For international flights you need an international passport and Visa for that.

I cheeked out the site, they only have bookings for international flight as I couldn't find any local ✈ flight bookings there

(1) (Reply)

Dana Air Begins Owerri-Abuja Flights May 1 / It Is Impossible To Save $25 (₦10,000) Daily Abroad / I Would Like To Visit Cotonou. How Can I Get There?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.