Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,824 members, 7,817,404 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:41 AM

WARNING!!! Dont Register Your Company On CAC Online Portal Is A Scam!!!!!! - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / WARNING!!! Dont Register Your Company On CAC Online Portal Is A Scam!!!!!! (3504 Views)

CAC Pastor Arrested For Scamming Church Members With Fake Job Offers / 7th July; Lagos Police Issues Strong Warning To Aye Confraternity Members. / CAC Pastor Stabbed To Death In Lagos By Unknown Persons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

WARNING!!! Dont Register Your Company On CAC Online Portal Is A Scam!!!!!! by adeoladele(m): 5:24pm On Jan 18, 2016
MY BAD EXPERIENCE WITH COOPERATE AFFAIRS COMMISSION
I created an account on CAC portal at services.CAC.gov.ng for registration of my company, I was asked to pay a token of 500 naira for name availability with two names option I made the payment in Diamond bank through REMITA platform the name was denied in the first attempt while they approved it in second attempt with the same process.
I proceeded to pre- registration with the same portal platform, I fill all required information after completion, REMITA reference number was generated for the payment of registration with a fee of #10, 000 which I paid to REMITA through Stanbic bank . CAC refused to confirm my payment on the platform, I made a call to the portal customer care, I was told to go to the CAC office at YABA
On the second day I went to the said place with my international passport, two passport, receipt of REMITA for both reservation of name and registration thinking I will continue my registration from the office, to my great surprise, I was told to go to the account section to confirm the receipt, after confirmation on CAC system, it was said that the receipt is valid but cannot be accepted because the receipt did not indicate my proposed company name.
At this point I knew I was in trouble as I tried to explain how the whole process went but the staff attending to me insisted that was the instruction, I started begging him that I just lost my job, it took me a month to raise the money, he later said I should go and see the zonal head that he is the only one that can help in this situation, on getting to the zonal head office I met the staff chatting as if they were in a market, after pushing me from one officer to another I had to spend about 30-45mins before his secretary could attended to me, she collected my documents and went inside “Oga’s “ office, after 15mins she came back and told me her boss said he doesn’t know anything about online registration and he can’t help that I should write for refund. At this moment I was so helpless.

Both customer service numbers on the portal is switched off, I sent email personally to the portal administrator no acknowledgment, no response.

MY QUESTIONS
1. Is online registration a fraud?
2. Is it possible for the CAC Yaba Zonal head not to know anything about online registration
3. In Nigeria of today is it possible for federal government to refund money.

1 Like

Re: WARNING!!! Dont Register Your Company On CAC Online Portal Is A Scam!!!!!! by justmenoni: 6:51am On Jan 19, 2016
Orisirisi
Re: WARNING!!! Dont Register Your Company On CAC Online Portal Is A Scam!!!!!! by ayodot(m): 12:34am On Jul 11, 2016
I have also been having problems with this online registration of a thing. My own as never passed name availability, wrong entry always being the end point..
I think I will just find a lawyer help me through it all.
Re: WARNING!!! Dont Register Your Company On CAC Online Portal Is A Scam!!!!!! by igweross(m): 2:25am On Jul 11, 2016
I did my registration online.. No issues... Same process u did.

What I will advice is to contact remita.
Coz those staffs you talking to are not up to date with the new system.
Re: WARNING!!! Dont Register Your Company On CAC Online Portal Is A Scam!!!!!! by rifasenate11(m): 4:38am On Jul 11, 2016
The online registration process is genuine only, Its even more stressful.
Re: WARNING!!! Dont Register Your Company On CAC Online Portal Is A Scam!!!!!! by Emmanike(m): 9:56am On Dec 04, 2018
Maybe you don't understand the process. But the truth is, sometimes late last year and early this online platform was upgraded. I started my on the old online platform. Later continued it on the new platform. I later got my registration done. and after then i have helped registered about 5 Businesses now. What landed me on this page is the Remitta payment slow loading. I search to check if people has been experiencing same. But Its actually working. you can contact me if you need help on the whole registration. 08034564366 or whatsapp 08164250353
See sample attached. This is the one im currently working on.

Re: WARNING!!! Dont Register Your Company On CAC Online Portal Is A Scam!!!!!! by Segol: 10:36am On Dec 04, 2018
The system is working. You need to be very patient with the platform.
Re: WARNING!!! Dont Register Your Company On CAC Online Portal Is A Scam!!!!!! by Hoodbilonia: 11:53am On Dec 04, 2018
simple
go to filling station
buy 20litres of pms
code it in a backpack
threaten dem at cac dah if u dont receive ypur refund now
everyone wud turn to suya before help comes
start counting 5.4.3.2 before 1 u go see alert
u know pms is bomb
one strike on 20litres
its boom
Re: WARNING!!! Dont Register Your Company On CAC Online Portal Is A Scam!!!!!! by ememibies: 1:50am On May 04, 2020
Contact Evg Business for your:

1. Business Name Registration From 15,000
2. Company Registration From 45,000
3. NGO Registration From 95,000
4. Seal From 2,000
Office Address: Suite D2 Kuriftu plaza by ecobank Jabi, Abuja.
Get your Certificate in 5 days.
Registration and Delivery is Nationwide

Instagram: Evg Business
Phone Number/Whatsapp: 08100612408
Email: ememibies@gmail.com
Re: WARNING!!! Dont Register Your Company On CAC Online Portal Is A Scam!!!!!! by ememibies: 9:16pm On Jun 13, 2020
Contact us for your Business, Company, NGO/Foundation, and Trademark Registration

Business Name: 16,500
Limited Liability Company: 45,000
NGO/Foundation: 95,000
Trademark: 58,000
Company Seal 3,000

Nationwide Delivery
Get your Certificate in 5 Working Days

Call or chat us up on Whatsapp
08100612408/08128057533
Ememibies@gmail.com

Or visit us at
No 2 Kuriftu plaza, Jabi, Abuja
Or
Ministers quarters, Mabushi, Abuja
Re: WARNING!!! Dont Register Your Company On CAC Online Portal Is A Scam!!!!!! by ememibies: 9:18pm On Jun 13, 2020
CAC-Corporate Affairs Commission

Contact us for your Business, Company, NGO/Foundation, and Trademark Registration

Business Name: 16,500
Limited Liability Company: 45,000
NGO/Foundation: 95,000
Trademark: 58,000
Company Seal 3,000

Nationwide Delivery
Get your Certificate in 5 Working Days

Call or chat us up on Whatsapp
08100612408/08128057533
Ememibies@gmail.com

Or visit us at
No 2 Kuriftu plaza, Jabi, Abuja
Or
Ministers quarters, Mabushi, Abuja

(1) (Reply)

Man Beats Wife To Death For Attending Her Elder Brother's Naming Ceremony (pix) / My Boyfriend Broke My Heart..i Want To Kill Myself (photo) / What Will You Do If Your Wife Or Mom Is Being Raped In Your Presence??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.