Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,335 members, 7,815,661 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:10 PM

Police Arrested Me When I Returned Murdered Cynthia Osokogu's Phone - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Arrested Me When I Returned Murdered Cynthia Osokogu's Phone (669 Views)

Idowu Oluwatosin Olakunle: Police Arrested Me For Being Feminine & Too Slim / Police Arrested Me Because Of My Dressing, Murder Suspect Confesses / Cynthia Osokogu’s Killers Sentenced To Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Police Arrested Me When I Returned Murdered Cynthia Osokogu's Phone by Nobody: 9:01pm On Jan 18, 2016
Ezike Nonso, one of the four people accused of murdering Cynthia Osokogu who they met on Facebook, has told an Igbosere High Court in Lagos State of his involvement in her murder.

It would be recalled that the late Osokogu, a postgraduate student of Nasarawa State University, was murdered at Cosmilla Hotel, FESTAC Town, Lagos, on July 22, 2012 by friends she met on Facebook, a social media site.

Okwumo Nwabufo, Olisaeloka Ezike, Orji Osita and Ejike Nonso are facing a six-count charge bordering ‎on felony, conspiracy, robbery and murder, brought against them by the state.

Nonso said that he was arrested at Festac area E police command when he voluntarily went there to return the phone that he was alleged to have stolen.

Nonso said that the alleged stolen phone was given to him by his brother for repair but that the brother later asked him to sell the phone as the owner was no longer interested in using it.
http://naijaportal.com.ng/i-was-arrested-by-police-for-returning-cynthia-osokogus-phone/
Re: Police Arrested Me When I Returned Murdered Cynthia Osokogu's Phone by leke12(m): 9:03pm On Jan 18, 2016
Na Karma cause am
Re: Police Arrested Me When I Returned Murdered Cynthia Osokogu's Phone by brunofarad(m): 9:04pm On Jan 18, 2016
undecided
Re: Police Arrested Me When I Returned Murdered Cynthia Osokogu's Phone by naijafella(m): 9:07pm On Jan 18, 2016
Guy,find another lie.Dis one no catch.

(1) (Reply)

Man Who Lost Wallet Gets Brutally Honest Letter From Thief. / Ese Oruru: The Story Of A Nigerian Girl / Tragic: Gunmen Behead APC Ward 4 Chairman, Kill Wife, Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.