Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,323 members, 7,815,629 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:35 PM

Police Arrested Me Because Of My Dressing, Murder Suspect Confesses - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Arrested Me Because Of My Dressing, Murder Suspect Confesses (44730 Views)

Police Arrested Me Because A Married Friend Visited My Hotel Room - Ayo Sogunro / I Was A Painter But Robbery Paid Better – Suspect Confesses / Idowu Oluwatosin Olakunle: Police Arrested Me For Being Feminine & Too Slim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Police Arrested Me Because Of My Dressing, Murder Suspect Confesses by edunwablog: 9:35am On Aug 31, 2017
A 27-year-old suspected murderer, Prince Amadi, said he was arrested recently, by policemen because of his mode of dressing, in Port Harcourt.

Amadi had been at large since December 19, 2016, when he allegedly stabbed someone to death at Aker Base waterfront, in Rumuolumeni,. He was apprehended on Monday, August 21, 2017, along Nkpordiagha Road.

Amadi admitted to have committed the heinous act, as a retaliation during a fight with some boys, who had stabbed him and his companion. Amadi said that he fled home after the incident.

He said: “They did not see anything with me, but because of the way I dressed. They arrested me because I was wearing an earring and head-warmer. One of the policemen said I looked suspicious and arrested me. I did not drag with them.”

http://www.nigerianmonitor.com/murderer-confesses-he-was-caught-because-of-his-mode-of-dressing/

1 Like

Re: Police Arrested Me Because Of My Dressing, Murder Suspect Confesses by maxiuc(m): 1:58pm On Aug 31, 2017
That guy up there you have done ur worst abi

STC

12 Likes

Re: Police Arrested Me Because Of My Dressing, Murder Suspect Confesses by talk2archy: 1:58pm On Aug 31, 2017
Idiot, you think you can runaway.

10 Likes

Re: Police Arrested Me Because Of My Dressing, Murder Suspect Confesses by RoyalBlak007: 1:58pm On Aug 31, 2017

Re: Police Arrested Me Because Of My Dressing, Murder Suspect Confesses by babseg(m): 1:59pm On Aug 31, 2017
just like that

1 Like

Re: Police Arrested Me Because Of My Dressing, Murder Suspect Confesses by RoyalBlak007: 1:59pm On Aug 31, 2017

Re: Police Arrested Me Because Of My Dressing, Murder Suspect Confesses by SenorFax(m): 1:59pm On Aug 31, 2017
tongue

5 Likes

Re: Police Arrested Me Because Of My Dressing, Murder Suspect Confesses by omotommy84(m): 1:59pm On Aug 31, 2017
Always dress well

4 Likes

Re: Police Arrested Me Because Of My Dressing, Murder Suspect Confesses by Makanjuola89: 1:59pm On Aug 31, 2017
Amadi? ok let me come and be going.

5 Likes

Re: Police Arrested Me Because Of My Dressing, Murder Suspect Confesses by magoo10(m): 1:59pm On Aug 31, 2017

1 Like

Re: Police Arrested Me Because Of My Dressing, Murder Suspect Confesses by just2endowed: 1:59pm On Aug 31, 2017
tongue
Re: Police Arrested Me Because Of My Dressing, Murder Suspect Confesses by baike: 1:59pm On Aug 31, 2017
which one is the police and which one is the suspect

2 Likes

Re: Police Arrested Me Because Of My Dressing, Murder Suspect Confesses by Chomzy222(f): 1:59pm On Aug 31, 2017
good for you

1 Like

Re: Police Arrested Me Because Of My Dressing, Murder Suspect Confesses by Partnerbiz3: 2:00pm On Aug 31, 2017
You have the guts to stab sb to death...

1 Like

Re: Police Arrested Me Because Of My Dressing, Murder Suspect Confesses by Nobody: 2:00pm On Aug 31, 2017
dress the way you want to be arrested

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Arrested Me Because Of My Dressing, Murder Suspect Confesses by chizzy161(f): 2:00pm On Aug 31, 2017
He who alleges must prove beyond reasonable doubt. Police over to you. My advice to the young man is for him to hire a good Lawyer.

1 Like

Re: Police Arrested Me Because Of My Dressing, Murder Suspect Confesses by BumbleBee2ice(f): 2:00pm On Aug 31, 2017
Negodu
Re: Police Arrested Me Because Of My Dressing, Murder Suspect Confesses by dobekey(m): 2:00pm On Aug 31, 2017
you. Eva talk true
Re: Police Arrested Me Because Of My Dressing, Murder Suspect Confesses by Papaaldrich: 2:00pm On Aug 31, 2017
Wonderful,dis one u so senseless.
Re: Police Arrested Me Because Of My Dressing, Murder Suspect Confesses by SIRKAY98(m): 2:01pm On Aug 31, 2017
strong thing
Re: Police Arrested Me Because Of My Dressing, Murder Suspect Confesses by kingandamy4life(m): 2:01pm On Aug 31, 2017
NNPC Appointed 15 New Managers.

South South - 2
South West -- 3
North ---------- 10
South East --- 0 (zero)

Hate action is worst than hate speech. 97% and 5% statement is the worst hate speech and we should start from the top to prosecute offenders if actually it's a crime. I know dogs and baboon won't be soaked in a blood cos of my post. Nepotism is not corruption.

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Police Arrested Me Because Of My Dressing, Murder Suspect Confesses by winkmart: 2:01pm On Aug 31, 2017
Amadi, bet wai
Re: Police Arrested Me Because Of My Dressing, Murder Suspect Confesses by dust144(m): 2:01pm On Aug 31, 2017
Chai sorry, tell the rest to,dress properly
Re: Police Arrested Me Because Of My Dressing, Murder Suspect Confesses by MICHEALADEX(m): 2:01pm On Aug 31, 2017
I am weakened seriously.!

3 Likes

Re: Police Arrested Me Because Of My Dressing, Murder Suspect Confesses by dobekey(m): 2:02pm On Aug 31, 2017
solo garri is for eva

1 Like

Re: Police Arrested Me Because Of My Dressing, Murder Suspect Confesses by FemiFemola: 2:02pm On Aug 31, 2017
Na him sha do am abi? Its alright.
Re: Police Arrested Me Because Of My Dressing, Murder Suspect Confesses by Mihzsky(f): 2:03pm On Aug 31, 2017
OK
Re: Police Arrested Me Because Of My Dressing, Murder Suspect Confesses by Nobody: 2:04pm On Aug 31, 2017
"They arrested me because I was wearing an earring and head-warmer." Mynd44 sef shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Police Arrested Me Because Of My Dressing, Murder Suspect Confesses by babaluckey: 2:04pm On Aug 31, 2017
What's he talking about...
Re: Police Arrested Me Because Of My Dressing, Murder Suspect Confesses by DaBillionnaire: 2:04pm On Aug 31, 2017
Dress well, in a way u wuld love 2 be nicely addressed.

I dnt think most f d guys above me even read d news. tongue

Don't knw about dos below me grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Onome Emekeme 'Onome Pounds' Assassinated While Driving In Delta. Photos / Lagos Tenant Rapes Neighbour’s 16-year-old Daughter, Commits Suicide / Mohammed Barack, Army Commander Killed On His Way To Bauchi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.