Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,241 members, 7,829,441 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:01 AM

Photos Of Kcee,Dr Sid And Saka Registering MTN Customers At MTN Office - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos Of Kcee,Dr Sid And Saka Registering MTN Customers At MTN Office (983 Views)

Dr Sid And His Wife Pictured For The First Time Since Marriage Crisis Rumours / Dr Sid And Simi Esiri’s Marriage In Crisis, Unfollow Each Other On Instagram / The Fabulous Life Of Kcee’s Brother E-money And How He Spends His Millions(pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos Of Kcee,Dr Sid And Saka Registering MTN Customers At MTN Office by sixtuschimere: 10:11pm On Jan 18, 2016
It is not every day that Nigerians get to see and interact with their favourite celebrities for free.
Some fans in Port Harcourt, Lagos and Abeokuta were lucky to meet Mavin Crew pop artiste, Dr Sid, Five Star Music artiste,Kcee and Afeez Oyetoro aka Saka recently.
The popular acts made surprise visits to the MTN mega centres to encourage subscribers on the MTN network to register their mobile SIM cards in line with Nigeria Communications Commission (NCC) directive.
In Port Harcourt, Kcee was on ground at the 3 mega centres in the city, where he interacted with the subscribers, encouraging them to update and validate their SIM information while Dr Sid visited the mega registration centre in Festac. The excited customers were thrilled when the artiste stepped into the venue and announced that he'll be registering subscribers himself all day.
Saka paid a visit to Adamasigba Stadium, Ibadan, Oyo State and also showed up at the MKO Abiola Stadium, Mega Registration centre in Abeokuta, Ogun State. He also took time out to register the subscribers as well.

Re: Photos Of Kcee,Dr Sid And Saka Registering MTN Customers At MTN Office by theshaderoom: 10:15pm On Jan 18, 2016
Re: Photos Of Kcee,Dr Sid And Saka Registering MTN Customers At MTN Office by theshaderoom: 10:16pm On Jan 18, 2016
They are working for the endorsement millions they were given grin see more pictures here

http://gossipatrol..com.ng/2016/01/mtn-ambassadors-kcee-dr-sid-and-saka.html
Re: Photos Of Kcee,Dr Sid And Saka Registering MTN Customers At MTN Office by Kingblingz(m): 10:16pm On Jan 18, 2016
MTN partners! I wonder wetin MTN still dey do with Kcee...
Re: Photos Of Kcee,Dr Sid And Saka Registering MTN Customers At MTN Office by Nobody: 10:20pm On Jan 18, 2016
Nice
Re: Photos Of Kcee,Dr Sid And Saka Registering MTN Customers At MTN Office by Airforce1(m): 10:22pm On Jan 18, 2016
Cool photos
Re: Photos Of Kcee,Dr Sid And Saka Registering MTN Customers At MTN Office by Ginaz(f): 10:24pm On Jan 18, 2016
Mtn are looking for more subscribers, all this is all a hoax. I'm not subscribing anything, I'm patiently waiting for mtn to block my sim. After breaking it, I'll move over to airtel or any network except MASTER THEIF NATION (MTN).

MTN sucks! angry
Re: Photos Of Kcee,Dr Sid And Saka Registering MTN Customers At MTN Office by 4everisaac(m): 10:46pm On Jan 18, 2016
MTN dey take style make them to work for their money in the the guise of advertising
Re: Photos Of Kcee,Dr Sid And Saka Registering MTN Customers At MTN Office by ayobase(m): 10:57pm On Jan 18, 2016
They are surely helping out as good ambassadors.
marketing strategy though.
Re: Photos Of Kcee,Dr Sid And Saka Registering MTN Customers At MTN Office by enoch273: 2:31am On Jan 19, 2016
Show offs, make e be like say them be better people
Re: Photos Of Kcee,Dr Sid And Saka Registering MTN Customers At MTN Office by okoro4: 6:39am On Jan 19, 2016
Na their money dem dey chop.MTN Ambassadors
Re: Photos Of Kcee,Dr Sid And Saka Registering MTN Customers At MTN Office by opeyemiieblog(m): 6:47am On Jan 19, 2016

(1) (Reply)

. / I Had Sex With Over 100 Women That I Can Mention Their Names - Sir Shina Peter / 31-year-old Mark Zuckerberg Is Now The 4th Richest Person In The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.