Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,625 members, 7,809,337 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:01 AM

Chevron Intensive Training Program - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Chevron Intensive Training Program (3196 Views)

2013 Chevron Nigeria Graduate Trainee Recruitment / Chevron Nigeria Limited Industrial Training Opportunity / SITP (Shell Intensive Training Programme) Is Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chevron Intensive Training Program by benbenme2k: 2:16am On Oct 28, 2006
Please has any anyone heard from chevron.i submitted an application for thier intensive training program in june
Re: Chevron Intensive Training Program by danderson(f): 3:23am On Oct 28, 2006
I think the invitation for aptitude test depends on your regional location.I took my on the 20th of October at PHC.

For further enquiries, please contact Mrs. C. Isiocha / Mr. C. C. Onwurah on telephone numberssad01) 366-8122 / 366-7271.
Re: Chevron Intensive Training Program by wunmexG(m): 4:17pm On Oct 28, 2006
is this intensive training same as the ad placed in the punch newspaper in june for operator/maintainance technician trainee.
if it is,i was invited for a test,september 28 and i dont think they've gotten to anyone yet even though the examiner that day said latest 3wk
OR
is there anyone who has heard from them for the skill test
Re: Chevron Intensive Training Program by Phyllis: 7:07pm On Oct 28, 2006
Hi All,
Pls is it the trainee program at Ogun State or that at South Africa.I want to know cos I am expecting to be called for that of Ogun State. Pls has anyone written for that of Ogun State training
Re: Chevron Intensive Training Program by danderson(f): 7:07pm On Oct 30, 2006
The training is scheduled to took part in Ogere,Ogun state.That of South Africa was for last year recruitment of trainees for gas to Liquid Plant operations.

I hope to see you there cos i am expecting my call-up.
Re: Chevron Intensive Training Program by franonline: 8:06pm On Oct 31, 2006
I took mine on the 19th october ,2006. I am very very sure I will be ,B/c God promise me this job, I dont know about u ?
Re: Chevron Intensive Training Program by wunmexG(m): 8:43am On Nov 01, 2006
franonline
i like ur faith because we share the same faith
Re: Chevron Intensive Training Program by akamihe(m): 9:00am On Nov 01, 2006
Hi all,
Let's be pro-active. They said the next stage is Skill test. What is it normally like? Whoever knows shld provide direction. I am also very +ve. One love!!!
Peace!!!
Re: Chevron Intensive Training Program by Curie(f): 12:15pm On Nov 02, 2006
pls what is happening with chevron heard there was another aptitude test on 4th of this month are we counting the 3wks from the date of last test or what
Re: Chevron Intensive Training Program by metamor46: 5:28pm On Nov 04, 2006
pls can someone give me a little info on what to expect on the test cos am writing mine in warri next week. anyone that has taken the test.
Re: Chevron Intensive Training Program by Curie(f): 10:25am On Nov 06, 2006
the test is in three parts numerical, verbal and mechanical. the verbal and numeical are just like the quantitative aptitude and verbal aptitude you did in primary school and the mechanical is more like a logic thing where you are given diagrams of levers gears etc and questions like if gear a rotates clockwise then c will rotate ? wish u all da best. grin
Re: Chevron Intensive Training Program by danderson(f): 9:51am On Nov 08, 2006
Guys
What is delaying chevron second call up?I am losing my patient cos i need this stuff badly.Please have the called any person?

(1) (Reply)

MTN Calling For Test-pls Help / Are You A Fresh Graduate. Apply Now / 2015 Massive Recruitment At Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.