Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,870 members, 7,828,103 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:38 AM

I Need Contact 4 My Shoe Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Need Contact 4 My Shoe Business (737 Views)

How Do I Start A Home Based Shoe Business / Starting A Profitable Shoe Business / Shoe Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need Contact 4 My Shoe Business by dchinky(m): 12:34pm On Jun 23, 2009
Fellow Landers,
I'll be very grateful if one can link me up with female bankers as i sell grade one fairly used office shoes.Please contact me on 08020717969.Thanks for all the help.
Re: I Need Contact 4 My Shoe Business by ifyalways(f): 7:50am On Jun 25, 2009
why dont u link up yourself?
Go to the banks with ur card,walk up to the the female workers there and drop it with them.OR
find out where they have lunch and their lunch time,go there with some samples.OR
whatever bank u use/bank with,try to politely chat up one of the females there and intorduce ur biz to her,she wud link u up to others.
goodluck
BTW,why bankers alone?u can try students too undecided
Re: I Need Contact 4 My Shoe Business by Nellyb(f): 12:46pm On Aug 09, 2009
Pls,where do u stay. My brother works wit uba. Aside from dat,i'm interested in dis business. Pls,send me ur email so we can stay connected. Mine is biancaus2001@yahoo.com. Tanx.

(1) (Reply)

Stocks To Buy, When To Buy And Why To Buy? / is it true? / Need Diesel In Lagos?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.