Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,848 members, 7,855,513 topics. Date: Monday, 10 June 2024 at 12:12 AM

Stocks To Buy, When To Buy And Why To Buy? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Stocks To Buy, When To Buy And Why To Buy? (739 Views)

Why We Buy What We Buy, When We Buy / How Do You Know When To Buy And Sell Stocks In Secondary Issue / 2007 - Stocks To Watch! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stocks To Buy, When To Buy And Why To Buy? by allsolutio(m): 2:06am On Aug 20, 2009
[color=#006600][/color]

The ongoing sager in the banking sector has created room for investors you are waiting for the right time to purchase stocks and make a lot of gain instead of loss.

The announcement made by the CBN governor has made room for downtrade in the banking stocks because investors who have the stocks will not be able to sell after two weeks from the date the CBN governor took the action of removing the top bank executives. So here are the stocks to buy for keep for up to 2 months before you sell.

1. Firstbank Plc buy at N13.50 sell at N15.80 or N16.00(do not be greedy).
2. Intercontinental Bank buy at below N8 the price will certainly fall after the two weeks full spection
3. AccessBank buy at N5.73 or below sell at N8 or N9.

Buy and waite. Make sure you makeup your mind in your entry point and exit point.

any comments? please do
Re: Stocks To Buy, When To Buy And Why To Buy? by tosinadesagba(f): 12:42am On Aug 23, 2009
i need you to enlighten me on this share s thing,i bought zenith shares since 2006. though they sent me my certificate and dividend warranty but i have not gone to claim it.
hope my shares is still valid? and if i want to claim my dividend will i still be given the worth.
Re: Stocks To Buy, When To Buy And Why To Buy? by dinggle: 6:08am On Aug 23, 2009
@Tosinadesagba
Dividend has an expiration date within which you are suppose to deposit it into ur account, that doesnt mean the dividend its self expires completely. If the date of claim is expired take it to the registrar's office and have them update it and then you can pay it into you account. Usually u need a current account for the claim unless they've changed the system!

@Allsolutio
What investment formular did you use in arriving at your conclusion, during the financial crises everyone thought since the market fell to the bottom it was the best time to buy shares, now we are just know that the stock market its self has been a scam. The banks have been runing on bogus claim and false impression to lure investors. If you remember banks were calling on the FG to tow America's path and bail them out. The current prices of those bank shares might still be over inflated prices. We shall know their true value after the bank tsunami. I would say investors hold on to your money for now.

* Observe foreign investment flow into Nigeria!
Re: Stocks To Buy, When To Buy And Why To Buy? by Alayiwola: 2:17pm On Sep 08, 2009
hello,
i wonder if allsolution is an investor,definately he is a speculator,don't mind his advice.you will lose money in long run
Re: Stocks To Buy, When To Buy And Why To Buy? by Elai(m): 10:59am On Sep 12, 2009
@dinggle
I agree with you jo. Investors should hold on to their money ooo.
Re: Stocks To Buy, When To Buy And Why To Buy? by allsolutio(m): 6:46am On Sep 15, 2009
A.layiwola i am an investor & stock manager too. I have also lost in the Nigerian Stocks and also gain. So when i saw this information i gave is the savest way to invest. Image when wema bank was 3.50 during their IPO offer after years before it became N15 i was tracking it.

Now is the save time to buy shares to earn you so income at a long run. Ok image when intercontinental bank was selling at N14 before it went to N46 before it fell to N7

So it is lift to you to take the information or not. The choice is yours.
Re: Stocks To Buy, When To Buy And Why To Buy? by allsolutio(m): 6:49am On Sep 15, 2009
@dinggle let me tell you if all investors holds on to their money the economy will not grow so invest in your contry for Godsake. See to it that your economy grows.

(1) (Reply)

Gtbank Introduces Naira Denominated Mastercard / Tips On Making Money Online / Need Diesel In Lagos?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.