Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,718 members, 7,831,256 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:14 PM

20 Goldmines That Will Explode Your Bank Account In Year 2016! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 20 Goldmines That Will Explode Your Bank Account In Year 2016! (467 Views)

POS For Business: How Stringent Is Your Bank's Conditions? How Else To Get POS? / How To Become A Multimillionaire In Year 2018 / How To Know If Your Bank Is Financially Sound (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

20 Goldmines That Will Explode Your Bank Account In Year 2016! by efumnaya(f): 12:52pm On Jan 19, 2016
shocked Toward the end of every year,alot of individuals tend to run an analysis trying to compare and contrast if they have been able to accomplish about 75%-80% of their goals which they have set before the new year.
So they tend to compare the goals they achieved in the previous year with the present years,to actually see if they had really achieved something tangible for the year!
I am 100% sure that on December 31st 2015,each and everyone of you all had a specific goals which you all had set for this new year 2016,so also do i have mine own goals which i have set for 2016,but i have to work towards it to make this goal of mine a reality!
Come to think of it,have you at one point asked yourself:
Why do people set a goal every year?
1.It serves as a road map of what you want achieve or accomplish for the year.

2.It helps you to achievr a level of success.

3.Setting a goal makes big dreams that seem impossibile to accomplish an achieveable stepping stones!

4.Setting up a goal is a way to fuel your ambition.

5.Setting up a goal makes you accountable to your failure.

6.Goals tells you what you truly want.

7.Setting a goal helps you make your new year your most successful and financial year ever.
Would you like to make year 2016 your most successful and financial year Ever?
If yes,fasten your seat belt as i give you a ride through "20 highly lucrative business opportunities that will explode your bank account in 2016!"

1.Web developer and Consultant:This is the most lucrative so far in the internet business industry.It will interest you to know that so many firms,multinational companies,businessess,ngos,schools,government parastals are in dire need of a very competent web developer and consultant who can help them create and manage a professionally designed website that will give their various respective businesses maximum exposure to the Globe.
Why not set a goal this year to undergo an intensive traning so as to accquire a lifetime skill of a web developer and consultant,so you can become a professional in these feild so as to strategically position yourself in the 200Billion Industry.
There are millions of projects worth billions waiting to be awarded to competent webconsultants.

2.Mobile Application Developer:This is an extremely lucrative business which came into existence as result of the advent of blackberry and android smartphones.It might interest you to know mobile app developers are now hot cakes in the mobile industry which makes them become sorted after greatly these days!
As a matter of fact thede mobile app developers are really smiling their way to the bank.This is indeed a goldmine that really needs to be tapped into make 2016 your year of overflowing financial boom.

3.Fiverr:This is an online marketplace where you can render your serviced such as freelancing,submission of sites,video creation,photo editing,singing,writing lyrics,writing poems,and advertising all for $5 dollars.
This is highly lucrative business for those that dont have a startup capital,at least this is avenue to earn an income on a monthly basis.
ln order for you to get started right away,you need to signup at fiverr.com for a free account to get started right away.

4.Online Importation:This is the most highly lucrative business which you could start up on a shoestring budget.This business generate huge profit.If only you be consistent,then also re-invest profits generated from the business back into the business in order to expand this business into a multimillion enterprise.

5.Virtual Travel Consultancy:This is the highest paying home base business ever.Discover how as an virtual travel consultant use your creativity to plan travel for clients such as their vacation,their honeymoon abroad ,their migration.
Launch yourself into a bigtime high paying homebased business,then start earning 50000-450000 within your first 60days,without IATA Exams.
This is just the tip of the iceberg for details of this post please visit:http://www.firesalereport..com

(1) (Reply)

Fake Alert From CBN !! / New Arrival For Your Home / I Need Mature Answers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.