Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,476 members, 7,819,736 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:01 PM

Dear Cynthia, My Boss Who Is My Brother In Law Sleeps Around With Girls. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Dear Cynthia, My Boss Who Is My Brother In Law Sleeps Around With Girls. (906 Views)

Man Sleeps With His Neighbor's Wife, Beats Her Husband After He Caught Them / My Brother In Law Barged Into My Room While I Was Unclad!! / Kenyan Lady Sleeps With Her Best Friend's Husband, Sends Him Nudes, Gets Exposed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dear Cynthia, My Boss Who Is My Brother In Law Sleeps Around With Girls. by Nobody: 12:55pm On Jan 19, 2016
Dear Cynthia,

I work for my brother in law and he is a nice boss, he is also married to my sister. He has numerous girlfriends and has apartments for them. He treats me well, pays me good and he is a jolly good fellow. The problem is his infidelity, my sister is suspicious and asking questions. The thing is thati dont want to be the one to break the marriage and also lose my in laws trust, thereby losing my job.
Re: Dear Cynthia, My Boss Who Is My Brother In Law Sleeps Around With Girls. by Nobody: 1:07pm On Jan 19, 2016
espionagesavvy:
Dear Cynthia,

I work for my brother in law and he is a nice boss, he isalso married to my sister. He has numerous girlfriends and has apartments for them. He treats me well, pays me good and he is a jolly good fellow. The problem is his infelity, my sister is suspicious and asking questions. The thing is thati dont want to be the one to break the marriage and also lose my in laws trust, thereby losing my job.
I think she should tell her brother in law how she feels about it cheating her sister Keeping quiet about it is like showing her approval of his indiscretions

1 Like

Re: Dear Cynthia, My Boss Who Is My Brother In Law Sleeps Around With Girls. by lilmax(m): 1:18pm On Jan 19, 2016
Mind your buisness
Re: Dear Cynthia, My Boss Who Is My Brother In Law Sleeps Around With Girls. by Nobody: 1:25pm On Jan 19, 2016
Don't have to be the one to tell your sister, can give her anonymous clues if it bothers you that much.

1 Like

Re: Dear Cynthia, My Boss Who Is My Brother In Law Sleeps Around With Girls. by Juleedear(f): 3:01pm On Jan 19, 2016
Your conscience is clearly pricking you. So do what your mind tells you. Talk to your boss but don't disrespect him.
Re: Dear Cynthia, My Boss Who Is My Brother In Law Sleeps Around With Girls. by kaziblake(f): 7:01pm On Jan 19, 2016
Mind your bussiness.
Re: Dear Cynthia, My Boss Who Is My Brother In Law Sleeps Around With Girls. by Nobody: 7:34pm On Jan 19, 2016
You have to stay out of their marital affair. Else you risk losing your job and a very good brother inlaw. As long as he's good to your sister, and he's responsible enough to respect his wife and family, then just stay on your own lane. My 1 penny
Re: Dear Cynthia, My Boss Who Is My Brother In Law Sleeps Around With Girls. by bennyrazz: 8:32pm On Jan 19, 2016
in Nigeria which is almost like an abnormal society, the golden rule is to mind your business especially when it comes to the issue of infidelity. But in a normal society, you speak out.
Re: Dear Cynthia, My Boss Who Is My Brother In Law Sleeps Around With Girls. by cococandy(f): 3:11am On Jan 20, 2016
Lol your BIL is a hoe. grin

Okay on a serious note, will you tell your sis when she contracts HIV from him?
Then you'll be by her death bedtelling but how you knew but wanted to 'protect her marriage'.

Well Just know that non of your other siblings-in-law will catch your sister sleeping around with different men and keep quiet to 'protect' their brother's marriage.

That is weird because you're actually helping him destroy the marriage by keeping quiet. Confront him or tip off your sister anonymously if you're afraid of losing your job.

I wouldn't be comfortable working for such an in-law anyway. He clearly has no respect for your family if he can do such openly to your knowledge.

Stop enabling disregard for your family by acting like there's nothing wrong with his action.
Re: Dear Cynthia, My Boss Who Is My Brother In Law Sleeps Around With Girls. by baby124: 3:20am On Jan 20, 2016
I am more concerned about who Cynthia is. Fake story. It's better you tell your sister, so you guys can arrange a surprise catching of the criminal. To prevent had I known in the future.

(1) (Reply)

Photo: What Will You Do To Your Baby If Found In This Condition? / Mother Says It Is Not So! :) / Wedding Rings, Engagement Rings And Jewelries At The Best Rates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.