Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:11 AM

'A Gift Of Egg In The Dream' - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 'A Gift Of Egg In The Dream' (1938 Views)

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Private Jet: 9 Reasons It's Not A Gift - Aroms Aigbehi / Pope Gets €185,000 Lamborghini As A Gift, Will Auction It For Charity / Breaking Spiritual Marriages, Spirit Husband And Wife, Sex in the dream. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

'A Gift Of Egg In The Dream' by Moscorinho(m): 3:00pm On Jan 19, 2016
I dreamt two nights back that I was given more than 3 eggs. I asked sm1 n he said it could be blessing. Pls my fellow Christian bro/Sis kindly trow some light on it. I need a deeper understanding of that dream, Thanks.
Re: 'A Gift Of Egg In The Dream' by donTbone(m): 3:02pm On Jan 19, 2016
Moscorinho:
I dreamt two nights back that I was given more than 3 eggs. I asked sm1 n he said it could be blessing. Pls my fellow Christian bro/Sis kindly trow some light on it. I need a deeper understanding of that dream, Thanks.
Its a a gift of responsibility with blessings attached.

Pay attention tyo whats happening to you..in terms of tallents, owrks, assignments or duties you are asked to do.
God is actually bestowing you or will bestow you with 3 assignments that, if not careful, might be taken away from you!
Re: 'A Gift Of Egg In The Dream' by Nobody: 3:07pm On Jan 19, 2016
Egg symbolize alot....it can be trouble or success...it can be breakthrough or initiation.....egg is something to be handle with care,meaning wife,decision,work etc so u have to understand yr current situation and see where u need utmost attention
Re: 'A Gift Of Egg In The Dream' by Moscorinho(m): 3:56pm On Jan 19, 2016
Thanks guys

(1) (Reply)

Do Christians Worship Allah? / Natural Born Atheist / Lagos State Baptist Student Fellowship"lsbsf"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.