Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,495 members, 7,819,803 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:02 AM

20 Nigerians Share Their Most Embarrassing Moments, And It's Hilarious! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / 20 Nigerians Share Their Most Embarrassing Moments, And It's Hilarious! (1861 Views)

Share Your Most Embarrassing Moments / What Is The Most Embarrassing Thing You've Caught Someone Else Doing? / What Has Been The Most Embarrassing Moment Of Your Life? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

20 Nigerians Share Their Most Embarrassing Moments, And It's Hilarious! by officialnaija: 3:21pm On Jan 19, 2016
[img]http://2.bp..com/-2Eh76feFikQ/Vp4AbMcLqxI/AAAAAAAABSw/rOow6JtMGp4/s400/21f09c3590670b09ae768414530f1533192e0b0b8e91f1c42fb95a5ed2f0f042.jpg[/img]

This whole post is actually really hilarious but the post is long so I'm just going to share the ones I personally found really funny.

Actually this happened to me last month. I attended a weeding with my fiancee and while we were exchanging pleasantries with some dignitaries, as put my hand inside my pocket to bring out my hanky so as to clean my face in that sunny afternoon, out came a big cockroach and everybody stared at me. I was momemtarily flabbergasted and speechless. My fiance did not talk to me for one week b/c of this incidence. - Dereformer

I have been embarrassed a number of times. A guy saw me the other day and he was like, ‘Oh, big lips! Jesus, na the lips wey I dey see for screen be these? Oh my God, see the lips o!’ When he was saying this, a lot of guys were there. And he was just calling their attention to my lips. People around were looking at my lips and they were all laughing. I was embarrassed that day but I just smiled over it and left the place. - Nuella Njugbigbo

Back in my school days, a guy that fancied me took me out to a five star hotel to impress me. Little did i know about their menu and charges back then.I ordered roasted fish and champman, and the bobo was there looking shocked. I didn't realized he took me there to eat chips probably bc he didn't come out with cash. I was busy digging into the fish when he excused himself to the gent. After a couple of minutes i asked the waiter to find him. She told me that he left. Mehn shocked shocked shocked. I had to call ma bro to come and bail me out bc the hotel management ceased my bag - babyme1

My most embarrassing experience happened at the US embassy. As a queen, I went there for the US visa in my full regalia, the dress, the crown, everything. And you won’t believe me, they denied me the visa. It was so embarrassing. I later went back after my reign as Fiona Amuzie and this time they gave me - Fiona Amuzia

My most embarrassing moment was when I had to give a wedding toast. I was mounted on stage giving my speech wearing this all-white suit, shirt, and trouser. Next thing I know, my baby little cousin runs on stage with his tiny cup of hot tea in his hands in an attempt to hug me. Believe me when I say it all happened like a flash: He hugged me, all the tea poured on my trouser, RIGHT IN THE FRONT, that tea was HOT! The front of my white trouser was now brown, MEHNNNN, I just had to get out of there with as little dignity as I had left. That was by far the most embarrassing moment of my life - Jide Okonjo

Since it's Jide Okonjo's blog and he does daily giveaways, he's also currently doing a N100 recharge card giveaway to his favorite commenter so if you have a funny embarrassing moment story too, I advice you to go and try your luck as well.

Source: http://www.jideokonjo.com/2016/01/20-nigerian-people-and-celebrities.html

Cc
Lalasticlala
Ishilove
Semid4lyfe
Obinoscopy
airforce1
Re: 20 Nigerians Share Their Most Embarrassing Moments, And It's Hilarious! by geesilver(m): 3:23pm On Jan 19, 2016
k
Re: 20 Nigerians Share Their Most Embarrassing Moments, And It's Hilarious! by ShakurM(m): 3:29pm On Jan 19, 2016
Op, post more biko grin
Re: 20 Nigerians Share Their Most Embarrassing Moments, And It's Hilarious! by Nobody: 3:32pm On Jan 19, 2016

(1) (Reply)

Summer Skills Acquisition For Kids In Amuwo-odofin / Free Organic Traffic / Infinix Fans Hangout Is Coming To Your City

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.